Votes: 3 3.7%
  • PED Suit

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Dark Samus

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Are you Crazy? All of the above!

Votes: 56 68.3%

• Total voters
I'll probably make this a staple mod in my modded playthroughs, I'm a massive Metroid fan (as you could probably tell about my minor lecture earlier) and absolutely love everything about this.

also when are you adding new places in the metroid mod??
these are the things you should add new bosses,
new items,
new armer and monsters,
and for final add new under ground base where you have a mission on destroying all the monster
so when your done with all the missions the you get an acheve ment. can try adding all off this???

also when are you adding new places in the metroid mod??
these are the things you should add new bosses,
new items,
new armer and monsters,
and for final add new under ground base where you have a mission on destroying all the monster
so when your done with all the missions the you get an acheve ment. can try adding all off this???
Bosses are something that will probably be added later on, but new items, enemies, and armor sets are in development right now! As for the mission, once I have all the Metroid evolutions added, I was thinking about having a town npc tell you how many Metroids you have left to kill. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by places? Do you mean new biomes?

Is there any way to get this mod with just the armor and items without the added mobs? Since they don't drop anything of use, with the exception of the missle launcher from the one boss. I love the armor, but the mobs, especially wavers, are really getting on my nerves.

Is there any way to get this mod with just the armor and items without the added mobs? Since they don't drop anything of use, with the exception of the missile launcher from the one boss. I love the armor, but the mobs, especially wavers, are really getting on my nerves.
No, there is no way to do that. Is it because the enemies are too strong, or do they just spawn too often? I can decrease the enemies health or spawn rate if that is the problem.

I'm not the greatest when it comes to boss AI, but I'll definitely give it a try!
I don't really know about Kraid boss, but as for Kraid's spawn (AKA Fake Kraid), you could probably use a modified Ice Golem AI that instead of shooting ice beams throws arching fang proyectiles.

I don't really know about Kraid boss, but as for Kraid's spawn (AKA Fake Kraid), you could probably use a modified Ice Golem AI that instead of shooting ice beams throws arching fang proyectiles.
I actually really like that idea. It shouldn't be that hard to make.

good idea! but he can also add item
try it!
[doublepost=1557671651,1557671584][/doublepost]ice beam
or an new armer
[doublepost=1557672055][/doublepost]and did know each biom has its own song do that it makes sents!
That image is not loading for me? Also, about the music, I wouldn't want to replace vanilla biome as some people might not like that, although I could make a Metroid wavebank so that you have an option to replace it if you want.

do this in the future so it will be better to do this later that you can add you want to add right now!!!
[doublepost=1557677869,1557677720][/doublepost]the picture was the ice beam if you can try it!
[doublepost=1557677970][/doublepost]yea you can add the op Sion to change the song
[doublepost=1557678161][/doublepost]here's the image
url

the kraid that you could make in the future!
[doublepost=1557678249][/doublepost]her is the kraid metroid zero misoin
boss_kraid.gif

Alright, I've got a bunch of beams done. I have finished the plasma, the spazer, the wide, and I am almost done with the ice. Unfortunately, I do not think they will be accessories, at-least not for the time being. I do not think I have the skill level needed to make the UI for the accessories and all the beam combinations. Maybe later down the road I can make them into accessories, but for now they will have to be their own separate items. I know this will be disappointing to the majority of you, but I would rather have functional, but separate beams, then have beams that are accessories, but are poor quality.

but how do i avoid it??? boom
You can edit your posts to add new content. The edit button is in the bottom left of each post you make. To help tone back image spamming, you can use spoilers To make one, type
Code:
[Spoiler=Name Of Spoiler]What I want to say [/Spoiler]
. The mod itself looks pretty intresting, and I think more drops for the boss could make it more worth fighting for each class. Who wouldn't want a metroid minion to suck on the brains of foes?

Back
Top Bottom