• PED Suit

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Dark Samus

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Are you Crazy? All of the above!

Votes: 56 68.3%

• Total voters
Double post update:
I can only presume he left the Terraria scene (and in turn, discord as well), I know he was getting upset with how his sprites were being judged by the TMODLoader discord.
He seems to still be active on steam thou which supports this.
I doubt he's ghosting us, just that he's done with Terraria in general.

That's really sad, if I knew beforehand I would have told him to not listen to the overly-critical spriters discord, those people are toxic.

;(
Double post update:
I can only presume he left the Terraria scene (and in turn, discord as well), I know he was getting upset with how his sprites were being judged by the TMODLoader discord.
He seems to still be active on steam thou which supports this.
I doubt he's ghosting us, just that he's done with Terraria in general.

That's really sad, if I knew beforehand I would have told him to not listen to the overly-critical spriters discord, those people are toxic.

Megaman is a Sega character...
cNVsuZi.png

The fact that you can spawn Power Beam for free and it sells for ~20 silver is pretty exploitative when first starting. It should have no value.

The fact that you can spawn Power Beam for free and it sells for ~20 silver is pretty exploitative when first starting. It should have no value.
That's known, but unfortunately PhilBill's stopped development, and no one can find a way to contact him.

Very important news: PhilBill is still alive. He's not able to work on this mod due to life being busy, but he might be able to come back in the future. Ik it sounds weird coming from me because I'm just a random person, but I was rather good friend with Phil, and there's a screenshot proving this statement in the mod's discord.

Very important news: PhilBill is still alive. He's not able to work on this mod due to life being busy, but he might be able to come back in the future. Ik it sounds weird coming from me because I'm just a random person, but I was rather good friend with Phil, and there's a screenshot proving this statement in the mod's discord.
I and 2nd this, he's still alive, but had to put down terraria due to heavy IRL issues.
Phil was a former lead spriter on SGAmod, and his work is still in the mod in many areas, I hope for time to come they will continue to be
I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors!

I and 2nd this, he's still alive, but had to put down terraria due to heavy IRL issues.
Phil was a former lead spriter on SGAmod, and his work is still in the mod in many areas, I hope for time to come they will continue to be
I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors!
That's actually very good to hear that he's still alive.

Back
Top Bottom