Mobile The mobile controls are terrible.

ReallyNotOkay

Terrarian
I just received the update for terraria iPad, I noticed the menu UI was different but when I logged into my game and tried to work on my house, I found that the new controls are absolutely terrible. The inventory button is too small, crafting is weird now, and there are a million different buttons. The old version was so much better, and the controls were much simpler. The new ones are strange and very, very frustrating. I created this account just to say how bad they are.

I just received the update for terraria iPad, I noticed the menu UI was different but when I logged into my game and tried to work on my house, I found that the new controls are absolutely terrible. The inventory button is too small, crafting is weird now, and there are a million different buttons. The old version was so much better, and the controls were much simpler. The new ones are strange and very, very frustrating. I created this account just to say how bad they are.

Same, but you should check the controls, then change it to legacy mode it should be like the old thing.
But the other things will not go away thankfully the jumping is like the old thing.

I hope this helped a little bit :)

If you just updated then you'll get used to the controls eventually. Turn on autowswing and legacy jumps if you feel uncomfortable.

I don't play much mobile, but when the switching to new controls happened, it was a little frustrating, but trust me, you will learn to love them. You just need to let go.

I agre
I strongly agree that the mobile controls suck but there was a poll somewhere to bring the legacy controls back.

Back
Top Bottom