Shorter Respawn Time
Ring Mod
Fargos Mutant Mod
WeaponOut
Item Customizer
Pillar Items Plus
ImkSushi: Naturally Occuring Moons

The character is male and his hair is green almost like JackSepticEye
His adventure will start when i feel like it's ready for it's debut and this time the series will continue on with crazy mods
also has anyone seen my squeaky toy?

here's a screenshot of it
20161205094833_1.jpg

The former warlord must take arms and face against the evil of the world once again
20161205093638_1.jpg

notice the guide spawned far away from me when i spawned so here he continues his modded adventures
first he builds a new weapon and when to the left side of his world and meet with the corruption
20161205094833_1.jpg

after that NRG luck helped him while in the caverns and helped him escape from death by tomb crawlers, granite elementals and got him a night vision helmet
20161205095919_1.jpg

then he went up to the surface with the ores and stuff he got to make more tools and weapons
20161205100319_1.jpg

then he got a zombie knife originating from a land where everyone were zombie hunters when the zombies were escaping the light of daytime
20161205100735_1.jpg

and then when he started building the main base a rich slime dropped 56 silver and some other stuff
20161205101256_1.jpg

fortunately he completed the base right in time and merchant moved in
20161205105353_1.jpg

and finally he checked with the merchant and "Looks at merchant list of things" COOKIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
20161205105431_1.jpg

and that is all for now i will continue this all later

@DeathBringer Puppy, I merged the new "Aldrich" thread that you made this morning into here. It's best to keep all of your Aldrich posts in one thread. So when you have more progress to show, you can post it in here and not make a new thread. That will keep it better organized.

ummm the didn't generate with thorium's aquatic depths and crystilium's crystal biome so i generated a new world so the series will be back on shortly after i finished rebuilding the house on the new world

i just figured out a story plot perfect for this situation because of the whole no mod biome thing aldrich fell into a portal and got stuck there

You should stop posting on this thread like it's a blog. If you have an update edit the main post.

Also don't start a series you aren't going to be committed to ending. If you do it too many times people won't want to read anything else of yours. Just a little advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom