Biomes & Nature The Moon Endgame Biome

StereOtaku

Duke Fishron
Hello everyone this is my very first post and I have an idea that I can't get out of my head. This will be a long post so i'll keep updating it. So first the general idea. So in every world a rocket cavern or whatever will be generated somewhere underground (except in jungles). In the cavern will be a rocket ship available post moonlord. When you beat the moonlord he has a 10 percent chance to drop a rocket key and nuclear reactor. The rocket will have a core similer to the lizhard temples. You use the key to get into the rocket and the nuclear reactor to activate the rocket (the rocket will then be availablle for unlimited use). Then the chat will say in green "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..." 1 second pause, then in purple it will say "BLAST OFF" then the screen will haze into dark your charecter will be inflicted by the status effect "Blasting off" where your charecter will be un able to move you then land on the moon. -The Basics- The moon will have 2 mini bosses (meteor golem and comet golem) and 1 main boss The Moon Golem ("a.k.a" The man on the moon) more about them later. The moon rock (what the whole moon biome is made of) requires %200 pickaxe power to be mined. Two exclusive ores will be obtainable graviton and asteroid. The asteroid has a %1.50 chance of landing each full rotation (day and night on earth). When raining on earth the moon biome has a meteor shower which has meteors flying in the background (similar to that of the second pillar of the lunar event. And various meteor themed enemies (such as meteor skulls similar to meteor heads but much stronger). The graviton can be used for the black claymore and the white saber (the two swords made with graviton) the gravibeam ( the magic weapon) the infinibow ( a bow that can shoot straight for an unlimited amount of blocks) the quacke maker (the hammer) the lunar drill (the pickaxe) and the black hole (the flail). Asteroid can only be mined with the lunar drill (pickaxe power %300) and makes hugely buffed up versions of meteor items ( i will eventually explain my steroid ideas). The moon will have one obtainable NPC. His name will be the "The man in the moon". He will sell various moon themed items like the lunar remote.controll which will spawn a rover pet. Thats it for the first part I will update this tommorow.;)

Okay so the bosses the meteor golem has a 1:4 chance of spawning during a meteor shower he would have 50,000 hp and 125 defense. His first form would have meteors constantly raining down (similar to the solar pillar I play mobile so I don't know the lunar event to well) and a constan stream of meteor heads as a defensive mechanisim (Note: all bosses will be similar to the battle.of the moon lord) and every once and a while slamming his fists down causing a shock wave. His second attack will be him hurling meteors at the player. The way to damage him will be to hit his core in his chest. The second forn will be the same but more rapid more meteors raining and being hurled. Larger shock waves and faster punches. Along withbreathing a beam of fire every once in a while that will accelerate the meteor rain. His spawn text will be "You see a huge meteor hurling twords you". His damage: punch:200 Meteor:400 Shock wave:100 Meteor rain:50.

Last edited:
Try to break up the post more because no one wants to read a wall of text.

Back
Top Bottom