The Moon Lord fight is Great, but...

Should there be a way to fight him quicker?

• Total voters

Myth

Terrarian
The Moon Lord fight is great, especially the ending on how he dies, but actually getting to the fight is the most time consuming. I know it's supposed to be an end game fight, so time is what you should need, but having to defeat the Lunatic Cultist and the Pillars every time you want to fight the Moon Lord for his loot gets a bit repetitive and makes me want to fight him less. I would love to be able to just summon the Moon Lord, or just the Pillars too, so I don't have to worry about wasting away nearly 10-15 minutes on the Pillars.

I'm not asking for a summonable item to use that can be crafted if you want to just defeat the Moon Lord, as I don't want one, but I'd like it so there is a way we don't have to fight the Pillars and Lunatic Cultist every time we need to get more Lumanite for armor, weapons, or tools, especially after we have already defeated him 5 times and still need more Ore to get the end game armor for all classes.

Lol how do you even beat him in the first place now
Not sure if sarcasm or being serious? If serious, I crafted the Phantasm bow once I got the Vortex fragments, and used shroomite armor. Made things a whole easier with the nearly 6k p/s damage.

Not sure if sarcasm or being serious? If serious, I crafted the Phantasm bow once I got the Vortex fragments, and used shroomite armor. Made things a whole easier with the nearly 6k p/s damage.
No I mean after 1.3.0.4 they made it impossible u can't use mirror anymore D: and they nerfed phantasm

i found the ending so anti-climatic, he just goes noooooeees, explodes and poof its light again and stuff continues like nothing happend.

i found the ending so anti-climatic, he just goes noooooeees, explodes and poof its light again and stuff continues like nothing happend.
To be fair, I think that's perfect.

If "peace returned to Terraria" and monsters stopped spawning, that would be extremely boring (not to mention that all the Lunar weapons and armor would be 100% useless).

Reactions: Nev
To be fair, I think that's perfect.

If "peace returned to Terraria" and monsters stopped spawning, that would be extremely boring (not to mention that all the Lunar weapons and armor would be 100% useless).
yeah but now it's like nothing changed (not even the corruption or crimson having any effect).

for a final boss that seems pretty useless.

They added summon item for Moon Lord, but it's made out of pillar fragments of all things. So you have to go through the pillars for both getting to Moon Lord and grabbing materials to craft a summon item.
On Moon Lord being anticlimatic - I'd disagree, since I felt very good after winning... But Moon Lord's drops are mostly for bragging rights and unbalanced PVP. Unless Skiphs and Yoraiz0r create a 1.4 with some Extreme mode that unlocks after Moon Lord's death...

I myself (on normal mode) found the final boss to be to...easy. Most people probably will not agree with me on this, but on normal mode i have always found him to be easy. On expert mode; that's a different story.

Back
Top Bottom