NPCs & Enemies The Moon Lord (Normal) must be nerfed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon lord is an absolute cake walk, you just need to get good at dodging the projectiles with the UFO or a good pair of wings. There is no forced damage for the fight. The projectiles aren't difficult to dodge, and even if you do get hit, as long as you have shroomite/spectre/beetle gear you shouldn't take extreme damage. Buffing and accessories are also a great way to not die. I don't believe he should be nerfed, as I know many people who have beaten him without trouble.

Ok, lets talk about this. The moon lord is hard for me, but with a few tips, it's easier.

Get a UFO mount and cover in places, it makes it a LOT easier. And a RoD if you want to dodge the death laser easier.
Mages, get those razorblade typhoons out and spectre hoods, cause this is a good choice. Mask is also good, but hoods for healing (which mages need sometimes)
Warriors, get your Vampire Knives and whatever you main is, because you WILL need that health.
Ranged, get your Phantasm's, Tsunami's, or whatever ranged weapon that is NOT prehardmode. Also the Megashark is still viable.
Summoners, get whatever your good just anything but slime and your good you just need good dodging skills which HOPFULLY you have honed by this point.

I dont try to be some sort of elitist, but to be honest, i kill the Moon Lord with my S.D.M.G or the coingun in about 20-25 seconds. I mean yea, if you have not top-notch endgame Gear it might take a while, but over all its just a very easy boss.

Btw its possible to farm for Vortex, Solar, Nebula and Stardust armorsets without fighting against the Moon Lord. Just kill the Piles and leave the map shortly after the DOOM-Message appears, then the Moon Lord doesnt spawn and you can do it again.

I remember the days when i played Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and Unite, Bosses like the "Twin-Tigrex" in "Land of Earthshakes" in G-Mode where pretty impossible to kill, you had one and a half hours to do so and i where unable to, even if my Gear was neat to that point. It was until i made it (dont ask me how) and i played through all G and G+ Quests i saw that back then the Quests where just a joke, no matter how strong the enemie was, when i discovered the White Fatalis Weapon- and Armorset. Its just Gear and experience that makes the difference between easy going and impossible to do.

I made a 20th wave run of the Frost Moon this week on MOBILE. No arena setting, no traps or critter farms, just the ultimate Gear and a modular strategy. Figuring out is the key my friend.

No game in this world is unbeatable, even super mario kaizoo-maps needs to be executed first to be uploadet to the puplic. My passion is to find almost impossible instances and situations in games and play them so many times that it seems to be easy for me, which is of course not.

There are some games for you to look into, so you can understand my point. Look them up on YouTube to get a feeling for what people are capable of.

Super Hexagon (Open Source Version, Dragon-Level, i swear this is insane)

Kaizoo-Trap

Monster Hunter Unite, Kushala Daora in G++ Mode (one hit kill with the best armorset, and he rages like a Venus-Tornado)

Broman's (2-D hit-and-run indie shooter, Speedrun without a single death, just Mindblowing)

Super Mario 64 (the many-world-theory gets executed, this is more complicated then the String-Theory, and a single guy figured it out)

Last edited:
From what it sounds like, you didn't even try to build a decent arena. His deathray can't go through walls, along with a lot of his other attacks. Spend 15-20 minutes building an arena before you go on the forums asking for a nerf.

Your stuck in the older versions of terraria his death ray now can go through walls , the op already said no elitism here you are being the most hateable elitist there is

Given the date this thread was made, I think I'll go ahead and lock it.

As a reminder please show respect to other members, there's no need to call anyone an elitist or be snarky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom