The Moon Lord reeeallly hates me.

Has this actually happened to you before?

• Only once when i get one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5! HELP!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yugiohhero

Plantera
Pre hardmode world. No dungeon. Have 50 gold and a Minishark :)3)

I play 2-3 times a day...

Session 2: Beat the Eater, got a trophy, hang it up in the dryads home/trophy tower and then "The Blood Moon is Rising" (My Arms Dealer adopted a Bunny that day, had to minishark wildly in his house.)
Session 3: Fought Eater and King slime (Not at once, lost to eater, beat slimey) The Blood moon is rising RIGHT NOW!

Has anyone else gotten 2 Blood moons in one day? Any idea why?

I get blood moons and solar eclipses when I'm trying to build something - never fails.

This.
Whenever I finally gather the will to build something, always blood mood or solar eclipse lol.

But yeah, Blood Mood is a % chance to happen, can get it 2-3-4-5-65-76 times in a row if you're unlucky lol.

I was fighting the Lunatic Cultist while getting a Solar Eclipse. There were also times, when the cultists were glitching during a Blood Moon or a Solar Eclipse.

It happened several times while fighting the Lunar Events with my friend. It was 1.3.0.1 and nearly a month ago. We had to create a new world several times.

You are lucky. For seriously the game hates most me and my friend. We are on medium core and expert. Of course large map

Example 1:
This was time just after defeat wall of flesh. We decided to explore jungle for life fruits. I did find the skeleton NPC and trade with him. It was pretty dark place. My friend wanted check his offer too but hi landed just on TNT detonator killing both of us. Fortunately I build tracks to jungle so it was faster and safer than walk on ground. Tring get back out inventory the text has appeared - "You feel vibrates from bellow". And the night blood moon has started too. Then I was killed by a mob. After respawn destroyer killed me, then through all map went for my friend. And as I was on track he turn back to me, then again to just respawned friend. When we died together it just walked away. After many tries and lags finally success

Example 2:
After plantera we decided to try us strength with duke and we lose. Friend had something to do so I left alone (I'm host). We got tracks over all map and teleport in dungeon. But not in entrance but in border of surface. I at ease went for equipment. Then started blood moon. With out problems I took friend's equipment (he build dirt platform over ocean)because was on the way. Before I did use mirror the probe spotted me. I had mess in eq and was hopeless. Just after back to home I hide my friend's eq to three nearest chest. And fast as I can back for my eq but it was too late. After 2-3 min my friend come back and took his equipment. It could end here but his terraria just has crashed and he lost everything from two chests. With night's end all our hope are gone. "Solar eclipse is happening". "Day" ends and blood moon again. After second blood moon I was able to took my eq and defeat martian invasion.

Example 3:
Fighting with pumpkin moon. We have a arena built of temple's traps. On spear traps we have pool with honey and bed. I died just next to arena and it was 14 wave. My friend died earlier. After being massacred by pumpking over and over again I can take my stuff and some is missing. Why? Because on events is items limit and arena caused dropping more items from mobs. I lost vampire knives and Terrablade (fortunately this one was doubled by lag some deaths before) and something more less important

Example 4:
I destroyed last celestial tower and using cell phone I was just killed by a vortexian. It was near jungle. I think this need no explanation. Moon lord still is not defeated.

Similar situations exist too but the are most remembered

What's really annoying is when I'm doing Home Expansion Projects and then suddenly an eclipse or blood moon happens.
What's even worse is when they happen consecutively.

(Lol, who put the bottom one?)

At least the advantage of what happened to me is that i got 2 money troughs and sold one for 2 gold.

(Doesnt matter, im like 50-60 in PRE-HARDMODE! :3)

And actually, youre lucky, my single player world, i fought a Queen Bee (It was an accident, i was gathering honey, grappled upwards and it smashed through lava.)

She killed me, i respawn, she FLIES OUT OF THE FREAKIN JUNGLE AND CHASES ME, i ALMOST kill her, she kills me, i respawn, SHE HEADS INTO MY VILLAGE, and i shoot 5-10 silver bullets and she blows up.

(And i didnt even get a good drop!)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438723010,1438722919][/DOUBLEPOST]I wish my current world was crimson, i reaaally want Vamp knives.

Back
Top Bottom