Votes: 2 66.7%
  • awful

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • i dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZemmySix

Retinazer
I saw it there in the grass of green a medallion.I was disturbed.I felt like it was watching me and reaching deep down into my soul and choking it.I picked it up almost naturally ,it was after all only a trinket.Once I had got over the fact that it was only a medal I continued with my daily business:mining, fighting and building a new hot air balloon.That was until the ink cartridge of night spilt all over the land, one message surged through me, what have I done...

The moon turned orange and my forehead and palms started to sweat.Then I saw him a 10 foot tall tree strong and big enough to obliterate even the toughest of mountain strongholds.My natural reaction was to destroy it and so I did but it fired a volley of flaming-stakes the first of which I dodged but the second hit me square in the chest.I fell limply to the ground . Once I managed to kill it a horde of scarecrows charged at me there intentions the same as the tree!The scarecrows I killed easy enough and just as I thought it was over a cloaked , hovering pumpkin with sycthes for arms came at me.I just stood looking at it,my terra blade in hand, as it was doing little more than looking at me.It made its move, the sythe sliced at my neck knocking me out.

I woke up with no memories or anything I had experienced death.

The End

Last edited:
If you plan on making a story , please make it have a beginning and an end , make it atleast 7 sentences long. MAke it have characters and a plot.

Back
Top Bottom