The most ambitious crossovers in history.

Cubic.

The Destroyer
There are a lot of gaming crossovers out there, so here's a place to post and discuss your favorites.

Here's my masterpiece: Friend the Cube from Just Shapes and Beats as Susie from DELTARUNE.

The crossover's name is Delta Beat. The character's name is Enemy, because Susie is an anagram of issue and enemy is the opposite of friend. Enemies cause issues, so wouldn't that be a proper name for this badapple who can turn her arm into an ax?
The-most-ambitious-crossover-in-history.jpg

Darkness and Aerean are both from different worlds, one of evil shadows, another of discriminating.

Their opposite is Aether "Aevia" Helryx and Aevium/Axel/etc. and both are hacker friends who indirectly help Program and Code.

ICaRUS came from Core.

The Master actually appears in several actual games, but I won't spoil it.

There's my favorite crossovers right now. Maybe time can change that... Eh. IDK.

There are a lot of gaming crossovers out there, so here's a place to post and discuss your favorites.

Here's my masterpiece: Friend the Cube from Just Shapes and Beats as Susie from DELTARUNE.

The crossover's name is Delta Beat. The character's name is Enemy, because Susie is an anagram of issue and enemy is the opposite of friend. Enemies cause issues, so wouldn't that be a proper name for this badapple who can turn her arm into an ax?
The-most-ambitious-crossover-in-history.jpg
YOU.
Susie Enemy.jpg

Besides the obvious DD2 x Terraria crossover, the Fortnite x Marvel crossover brought us some awesome stuff.

Any crossover is nice actually.

Anyone rembers when Terraria took the Blade Of Grass from Adventure Time and Adventure Time showed Wall Of Flesh in one episode?
Yeah, even a minor crossover is good for me. :nursesmile:

Anyone rembers when Terraria took the Blade Of Grass from Adventure Time and Adventure Time showed Wall Of Flesh in one episode?
I didn't know WoF appeared in an Adventure Time episode! I might look him up on the AT Wikia sometime.

I didn't know Blade of Grass was an AT reference either!

Except Adventure Time's Wall of Flesh came before Terraria's.

Also in terms of favorite crossovers, it obviously has to be Super Smash Bros.

Back
Top Bottom