The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

in naruto to boruto shinobbi striker, susannooo, i still cant beat him and dont thik i ever will, he flies really high in the sky and cant hit him and then he comes down for a second, AND THERES A TIME LIMIT

Gyorg from Majora's Mask, I love the boss tho, Its just WAY too annoying, Especially in the second phase.

That stupid friken spider from Metroid Fusion. I don’t remember it all too well, but I do remember using many save states.

Fergus the Mad from For the King.
He steals your gold, then runs away. You have to refight him after he runs away and he has full health everytime you start the fight again.

Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Warfare 2
The Hypnooh Sunflower Queen
she would summon a lot of minions
while they where not so dangerous
she had a attack where she turned us into weak goats
we needed to go to a place on the map and eat a flower
the minions overwhelemed me but one time i finally won

Mega Man 2: Boobeam Trap
Require PERFECT (Almost near TAS-level) Crash Bomb placement. Miss one and you have to die and farm weapon energy from bulky enemies earlier in the stage.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Deadlift
Difficult to understand pattern, swarms of enemies constantly come in, and the worst of all, this is the first boss of the game.

Ceadeus from Monster Hunter Tri comes to mind. He's the final boss so a difficult battle is to be expected but the fight itself isn't even that hard, just super drawn out. It took me almost an hour of nonstop whaling on him to finally defeat him.

Voracidous the Invincible in Borderlands 2.
I :red:ing hated that :red: so much, I've never fought them ever again.
At least the other raid bosses were beatable. Hyperius was quite managable, Master Gee was irritating, but possible, Pyro Pete was easier than expected, and the Dragons of Destruction somehow managed to get piss easy when playing with the Psycho class.
Haderax was a different story altogether, but he at least has amazing music.

Tried it, doesn't :red:ing work.
And I don't want to spend 500+ hours making an Unkempt Herald / Grog Nozzle Gunzerker build.

'-', idk anything about him because i dont play borderlands, instead i play terraria (sometimes+++) and enter the gungeon (sometimes to), these are the games i play that have bosses

It is wrong hitbox or a place where the boss dont take damage, since he was an weak point (like the eyes or something like that)?

Back
Top Bottom