The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

I’d personally have to go with Lil Hunter from Nuclear Throne. His fight is super chaotic, and he jumps everywhere, sometimes landing directly on top of you. He’s a very well designed boss, but he definitely gets me much more often than the others do, and he vastly amplifies the danger presented by the other enemies found in the Frozen City.
Despite all of my frustrations with him, he’s one of my favorite bosses in the game, his fight is super fun.

Last edited:
Dame Dedtime from yo kai watch 2. I had to restart my game I was so underleveled for the difficulty spike. Also not technically a boss but getting a perfect in remix 6 of rhythm heaven ds

Idk if this has been said before but prolly Markoth from Hollow Knight. Dealing with him when I’m doing P5 is so annoying… he isn’t even skill based! Like… I can practice the pure vessel or sisters of battle but markoth is like a random chance of winning. It’s so stupid.

Not a boss, but Opal's gym from Pokémon Shield was the worst to do because I had no clue that Fire Types were god tier against Fairy Types, and her Togekiss using Air Slash was annoying af
Also Leon's battle from Shield was hard, but after returning to the game after 2 weeks, I beat him on my first try without dynamaxing (On accident, I didn't realize I never used it)

Pyribbit from Kirby Triple Deluxe. There's a reason why he's one of the least popular Kirby bosses. He stays in the background for most of his fight. His attacks take forever to finish. By the time he's finally done eating his mcdonalds happy meal he finally finishes his attack, he's only in the foreground for a brief moment. If you can't hit him in time, you have to wait for him to finish his next attack. He has been in 4 games, 3 of which had a 3 minute time limit for his bossfight.

Pyribbit from Kirby Triple Deluxe. There's a reason why he's one of the least popular Kirby bosses. He stays in the background for most of his fight. His attacks take forever to finish. By the time he's finally done eating his mcdonalds happy meal he finally finishes his attack, he's only in the foreground for a brief moment. If you can't hit him in time, you have to wait for him to finish his next attack. He has been in 4 games, 3 of which had a 3 minute time limit for his bossfight.
I have 100% in Kirby Triple Deluxe and I can confirm that Pyribbit is freaking annoying to fight. Most of his attacks hit hard but are easy to dodge or deal a tiny bit of damage but you somehow always get hit, he spends years in the background, hopping around, becoming spiderman on the rocks that levitate, and sending pillars of lava at you. And then when he eventually decides to come to the foreground, he is usually only attackable for a small amount of time because he just WON'T STOP HOPPIN ALL OVER THE PLACE! Oh, and Pyribbit DX exists, which is a whole new nightmare!
There definitely are worse bosses to fight in this game, but Pyribbit just pisses you off immediately!

THUNDER-BLIGHT GANON
He’s so annoying, especially phase three where he rains down the electric pegs that you need to hit him with because its super infuriating to aim it in third person view

Anyone else hate this boss?
Or is it just me

THUNDER-BLIGHT GANON
He’s so annoying, especially phase three where he rains down the electric pegs that you need to hit him with because its super infuriating to aim it in third person view

Anyone else hate this boss?
Or is it just me
Haven’t played yet

No one mentioned the 12 bosses of Ny'alotha in WoW Classic? They're really pain in the :red:... At the end of Nov, I started to pass the Ny'alotha raid. I don't know how you can actually go through it on your own. It's very difficult. In the raid, you need to fight 12 bosses and defeat N'zoth. Finally, I decided to take the help of a team of gamers and bought Visions of N'zoth carry, then I get passed. Don't wanna go through that again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom