PC The Most Efficient Money farm in Terraria 1.3

Ok, I am trying to build my own afk goldfish farm, but I'm trying to figure out if there can be substitutes to the bird statue, like, say, the slime statue? Is there other alternatives?

Necromancer here - Greedy ring and any number (more is better) monster statues with a slime staff (weak). Must on multiplayer or no coins drop.

Necromancer here - Greedy ring and any number (more is better) monster statues with a slime staff (weak). Must on multiplayer or no coins drop.
Monsters do not drop money when spawned from statues. However, if the monster has a drop which you can sell for money, you should be able to use it with this method (examples of this are slimes... granite golems... sharks... jellyfish...)

You're wrong, they do drop coins, if you're using the greedy ring (or coin, whichever). They will only drop in multiplayer mode, however. I earned several platinum in a few minutes on my server before I learned it only works on multiplayer - I assure you, it works. I'm even happy to demonstrate it for you.

You're wrong, they do drop coins, if you're using the greedy ring (or coin, whichever). They will only drop in multiplayer mode, however. I earned several platinum in a few minutes on my server before I learned it only works on multiplayer - I assure you, it works. I'm even happy to demonstrate it for you.
Welp, apparently I can't read.

Back
Top Bottom