The Most "Noobed" Thing that you made in Terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumprince

Duke Fishron
Post any noob thing that you made in Terraria, even if you had an "OP" character.

Mine is...

I needed the help of my NPCs to defeat...King Slime...even if I had an ICE BLADE and FULL GOLDEN ARMOR.

Post any noob thing that you made in Terraria, even if you had an "OP" character.

Mine is...

I needed the help of my NPCs to defeat...King Slime...even if I had an ICE BLADE and FULL GOLDEN ARMOR.
Mine Was When I Made A Night's Edge And I Was Like YAY NIGHT'S EDGE Then I Saw The Terra Blade (I Did Not Know I Need It To Craft A Terra Blade) So I Said Meh This Sucks And Then When I Looked It On The Wiki I Was Like "NOOO WHYYYYYY"
[DOUBLEPOST=1436577804,1436577696][/DOUBLEPOST]I Forgot To Say I Trashed My Night Is Edge

full endgame armor, couldn't get past wave 8 frost moon (although this WAS partly because not enough enemies were spawning)

If not enough enemies are spawning, check to make sure there are no nearby hidden caves, because enemies are probably spawning in there and they can't get out.

This reduces the number of spawns you can have in your world, and thus few enemies will spawn. The remedy for this, is to build a solid block bridge (~1k blocks long) and then 50 blocks above that, build a wood platform bridge that you will stand on. All of the mobs should be spawning between the Wood Platform Bridges and the Solid Block Bridge.

Alternatively, just seek and get rid of any caves ~50 blocks beneath the surface by filling them in with solid blocks OR smoothing their floors out and pouring lava in them (mobs will not spawn ontop of lava).

full endgame armor, couldn't get past wave 8 frost moon (although this WAS partly because not enough enemies were spawning)[/QUOTE
Bettle Armor And A Battle Potion And You Should Be Good (Use Water Candle If You Want Enemies To Swarm You)
[DOUBLEPOST=1436580266,1436580162][/DOUBLEPOST]I Messed Up My Comment

I've already said this in another thread, but I didn't activate Hardmode after still playing 200+ hours.

Hardmode

It may seem weird, but I was a TOTAL NOOB back then when I started playing.

So, yeah, I killed Skeletron and I thought I beat the game, I did nothing else I just played new files without entering Hardmode.

I like, played 200+ hours of the game without actually playing it.

Went deep underground in early hardmode and died, because I was near a spider net and I got overwhelmed by them. I didn't know then that they deal so much damage (around 90).

And I was playing as a mediumcore character.
R.I.P. items [*].

Went deep underground in early hardmode and died, because I was near a spider net and I got overwhelmed by them. I didn't know then that they deal so much damage (around 90).

And I was playing as a mediumcore character.
R.I.P. items [*].
Do you mean Wall Creepers?
yeah, they are OP, even for pre-hardmode.

Do you mean Wall Creepers?
yeah, they are OP, even for pre-hardmode.

*checks wiki*

Nope, I mean Black Recluses. They deal about 90 HP in a single hit. With Molten Armor (very early Hardmode), I was losing about 70-75 HP in a single hit. To make things much worse... I got stuck there (blocks or spider nests, I forgot D: ).

*checks wiki*

Nope, I mean Black Recluses. They deal about 90 HP in a single hit. With Molten Armor (very early Hardmode), I was losing about 70-75 HP in a single hit. To make things much worse... I got stuck there (blocks or spider nests, I forgot D: ).

this things are horryfying.

this things are horryfying.
Any Kind Of Spider Was My Biggest Fear Early Game...Whenever I See Them Swarming Me. Im Like "NOPE Am Outta Here"
[DOUBLEPOST=1436841202,1436840955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png

I was afk and a blue slime pushed me in my own trap.

Killed by the RoD debuff.

Rekt by kingslime.

Forgot that i didn't have wings yet and jumped into hellevator.

Any Kind Of Spider Was My Biggest Fear Early Game...Whenever I See Them Swarming Me. Im Like "NOPE Am Outta Here"
[DOUBLEPOST=1436841202,1436840955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Black_Recluse.png
Why Are You Typing Like That?
i know it's unrelated, but i don't know why people do it
anyways, i think it was when i accidentally threw a sword into lava

So this is pretty funny. Trixie was hunting truffle worms, and she found one. Trixie ran up to the disgusting worm and clicked rapidly, but could not catch it... Suddenly Trixie dies. She was holding the Rod of Discord and not the bug net >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom