The most OP pre boss weapons (copper shortsword is a joke)

Max MTG on YT

Official Terrarian
These are (in my opinion) the most over powered weapons that you can show up to the first boss with

terragrim
blade of grass
starfury
star cannon (if you can get the ammo and get enough meteorite)
Minishark (the fire rate is amazing)
demon scythe (2nd highest base damage)
snapthorn
zapinator (with meteor armor)
ball o’ hurt
amazon

C O P P E R S H O R T S W O R D

These are (in my opinion) the most over powered weapons that you can show up to the first boss with

terragrim
blade of grass
starfury
snapthorn
ball o’ hurt
amazon

Don’t you need to kill BoC/EoW for meteorites to fall? I feel like that would disqualify anything that needs it...

I'd say, Starfury can trump even the Wall of Flesh on melee runs. Swordfish ain't a joke either.
Demon Scythe is hard to get, but is a good weapon skip on its own.
Abigail's Flower scales over time (and why we don't have Flinxes there?), and Snapthorn kind of synergizes with them.
Yea, a Boomstick/Minishark two do work wonders too.

Last edited:

terragrim
blade of grass
starfury
snapthorn
ball o’ hurt
amazon

i would add sand gun it deals more damage then even minishark but the sand is the catch i wish they did more powerful weapons that come with a cost

Night's edge is post skeletron and post eye of cthulhu/eater of worlds/brain of cthulhu therefore you can not obtain the night's edge pre boss.
With all the technicalities like having world created in 1.3, then fishing for Reaver Shark and mining hellstone for either a pickaxe or a Molten Greatsword, then creating a lucky/secret seed world in 1.4 with a Muramasa chest shallow enough to be outside of Dungeon Guardian's dungeon sight/a pool to fish all the loot necessary (which could also bring you the rest of the dungeon loot and even Shadow Chest loot), it could be possible. It isn't feasible for one-worlders, though. The rest only needs Gold+ pickaxe or killing enemies.
Really, really infeasible, though to have the prior two pre-boss.

Basically:
Blood Butcherer, Blade of Grass and Light's Bane can be obtained without any problems pre-boss.
Muramasa requires a Drunk World with a Golden Chest that can be obtained early or fishing for the lockers.
- If you do that anyway, and if you catch a shadow key, you may as well open those Shadow chests. For all stuff in those
Molten Greatsword needs a pre-nerf Reaver Shark Pickaxe.

Back
Top Bottom