• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

The most Overcomplicated Board Game Ever

Ordinary Orange α

Skeletron Prime
This is basically a thread where people collectively create the most overcomplicated board game ever.
The rules are simple; for each post, you do two things:
  • counter the last persons post or make a rule about it
  • take a turn: this can be anything or everything, as long as it relates to the game
here is a demonstration:

1: I move ten steps
2: in the wrong direction.
I equip my flamethrower card
3:Everybody that equips a flamethrower card must run a lap around the nearest carpet
I warp to the end
1: it was a false end, and you are brought back.
I use my become tomato ability

and so on and so forth.
I'll go first:
I use my free microwave card

Cinnamon Gum

The Destroyer
Gravity likes to not be reversed, so it only reverses you into space.

I shoot my TV to scavenge for wires to build an overcomplicated machine.

Cubic.

The Destroyer
You have to roll the dice. If it lands on one, you are successful. If not, you lose a turn.

I Rez my hamster

Cinnamon Gum

The Destroyer
Why can't you just say the full thing and not say a stupid shortened version? From now on, everyone who shortens something like that must be dead.

I roll a 1.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
That means you lose infinity life and give it to the hamster, mean it will LIVE FOREVER!!!!

I roll a 666, unintentional spooky number.

Cinnamon Gum

The Destroyer
You didn't say anything afterwards, causing a cataclysmic event that, somehow, isn't so cataclysmic because it only destroys the board.

GAME OVER. Play again?

Cinnamon Gum

The Destroyer
You didn't say anything afterwards, causing a cataclysmic event that, somehow, isn't so cataclysmic because it only destroys the board.

GAME OVER. Play again?

Top Bottom