The most ridiculous luck comes when streaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylia

Terrarian
UPDATE:

I uploaded the video!

Just a few things to note:

1). It is 4h long
2). The first 3-4 min can be skipped; I had to wait for my friend to get back from being AFK.
3). My Voice sucks, so I'll apologize for that.

I'll include time links to relevant parts to make things easier later.

I have an old online friend who I speak with now and then (wish it was more often). She was curious about Terraria and I showed her a little of endgame and she said she was confused by all that was going on, and said she wanted to see the game from the beginning, so I was like "Sure, I can show you a playthrough from the start!"

Well... I did just that. Started a new character, new world, and away we went!

Was really good fun, stream worked out well, and I had some of THE most ridiculous luck. In mostly the right order.....

1). First wooden sword I made: Godly Wooden Sword.
2). First Night: Zombie Arm _and_ a Bladed Glove drops.
3). Goodie bag from early second day gives me a reaper costume to show off cosmetics.
4). Found a room with 4 heart crystals in it fairly early in the game.
5). Slipped and fell in a corruption area, I even said "yup... I'm dead..." on the way down and... SPLASH! landed in a tiny pool of water that saved my butt.
6). Dug a hellevator, ran into a decent-sized pool of water which drained to some lava below for some easy effortless obsidian.
7). Second demon I kill drops a Taboo Demon Scythe.

About that time, I wrapped up the stream, about some 5-6 hours. Yeesh.

Last edited:
Overly vulgar posts are against the positive and respectful culture of TCF.
Did you **** her plz respond

That is going to give her one hell of a false sense of security when she start a new game herself. Good publicity, though.

Did you **** her plz respond

*eyeroll* almost tempted to report that, but meh. Not gonna bother.

That is going to give her one hell of a false sense of security when she start a new game herself. Good publicity, though.

Well, I emphasized on the stream (I had mic on) that it was ridiculous luck. I explained stuff as thoroughly as I could, that the entire world is built randomly with certain parameters in mind, like there's always a jungle, a dungeon, etc.

She made jokes that her presence was what was causing the good luck, lol. Though it wouldn't be the first time I've had ridiculous luck while streaming a game. Another friend saw a string of nearly impossible situations one after another after another in The 7th Saga when I was trying to get from one town to the next.

never saw such bull:red: on the forums till now
thx for that.

on topic:

you should post that on 1 of the RnG cry threads.

Maybe thats the solution for everyone having problems with RnG
just stream and you get good gear

That was my point.
In all seriousness, what kind of response was he hoping to get with a thread like this one (if any at all)?
This thread serves no purpose, it's just to show off what i'd call average luck (at best), it doesn't offer any kind of discussion.
Now, that comment was meant to be as idiotic as possible, and maybe was a bit rude (i even censored it), but i definitely wasn't trying to offend him in any way.
I was actually trying to make him laugh, but it seems people tend to get offended quite easily in here.
I really don't get the "serious at all costs!" thing when we have threads like "Gender Race" which just reached 47 pages :)D).
Kinda funny, since the rules stated that we all should consider each others as adults.
Nevermind, i guess i can't have this kind of attitude in here.

-snip that :red: like some mother:red:ing scissors, BITCCCCH

alright, first of all if you're trying to call bull:red: on something don't do more bull:red: just call it out on bull:red:.

second of all, who would find that funny? don't do "it was a prank!" bull:red:, especially if it was a :red:ty joke

i'm sorry mods for derailing threads but...

alright, first of all if you're trying to call bull:red: on something don't do more bull:red: just call it out on bull:red:.

second of all, who would find that funny? don't do "it was a prank!" bull:red:, especially if it was a :red:ty joke

i'm sorry mods for derailing threads but...

Guess we have a different sense of humour
There's really nothing to derail in here anyway

Ps: besides, do you know the difference between prank and joke? at this point, i'm not even sure if you actually understood it.
Not sure if we should keep this conversation going in here though.

Last edited:
Guess we have a different sense of humour
There's really nothing to derail in here anyway

Ps: besides, do you know the difference between prank and joke? at this point, i'm not even sure if you actually understood it.
Not sure if we should keep this conversation going in here though.

you have to admit that you nearly annoy everybody here

Offending people
Trolling around
and then hiding behind that " it ws meant to be funny" wall

the thing is nearly no one in here shares your sense of humor so you should overthink your own person instead telling us we should understand that.

Offending people
Trolling around

the thing is nearly no one in here shares your sense of humor so you should overthink your own person instead telling us we should understand that.
I enjoy his sense of humor but its sad we cant have it here because of those "kids" on the forum. But you know... its whatevs.

Offending people
Trolling around

I missed the part where i offended anyone.
Did i call anyone something?
Who am i annoying? i may have annoyed him with my ONE AND ONLY possible annoying comment i posted on these forums, but guess what, i got punished for that.
End of the story, i'm totally fine with it.
Overthink what? that joke was a joke, you don't like it? fine with me.
Thanks god you're not nearly everyone, in fact i usually get really good responses at my jokes EVEN ON THIS FORUM.
And i really don't get what you mean with trolling, do you even know what that means?
Since my joke is becoming the whole point of this thread, i'll stop posting on this thread.
But it seems you want to start a flame so bad you had to take my joke on my thread as well (which is not a troll thread by any means, unless you can actually get angry because of me having a different opinion).
Now, if you think i'm a troll, you should stop "feeding me", which is the same thing i'm gonna do with you.
Vent your frustration on someone else.

I have an old online friend who I speak with now and then (wish it was more often). She was curious about Terraria and I showed her a little of endgame and she said she was confused by all that was going on, and said she wanted to see the game from the beginning, so I was like "Sure, I can show you a playthrough from the start!"

Well... I did just that. Started a new character, new world, and away we went!

Was really good fun, stream worked out well, and I had some of THE most ridiculous luck. In mostly the right order.....

1). First wooden sword I made: Godly Wooden Sword.
2). First Night: Zombie Arm _and_ a Bladed Glove drops.
3). Goodie bag from early second day gives me a reaper costume to show off cosmetics.
4). Found a room with 4 heart crystals in it fairly early in the game.
5). Slipped and fell in a corruption area, I even said "yup... I'm dead..." on the way down and... SPLASH! landed in a tiny pool of water that saved my butt.
6). Dug a hellevator, ran into a decent-sized pool of water which drained to some lava below for some easy effortless obsidian.
7). Second demon I kill drops a Taboo Demon Scythe.

About that time, I wrapped up the stream, about some 5-6 hours. Yeesh.
This has got to be the best Terraria world ever created. How's your friend now? I'm guess she's already got end-game armor, lol!

I missed the part where i offended anyone.
Did i call anyone something?
Who am i annoying? i may have annoyed him with my ONE AND ONLY possible annoying comment i posted on these forums, but guess what, i got punished for that.
End of the story, i'm totally fine with it.
Overthink what? that joke was a joke, you don't like it? fine with me.
Thanks god you're not nearly everyone, in fact i usually get really good responses at my jokes EVEN ON THIS FORUM.
And i really don't get what you mean with trolling, do you even know what that means?
Since my joke is becoming the whole point of this thread, i'll stop posting on this thread.
But it seems you want to start a flame so bad you had to take my joke on my thread as well (which is not a troll thread by any means, unless you can actually get angry because of me having a different opinion).
Now, if you think i'm a troll, you should stop "feeding me", which is the same thing i'm gonna do with you.
Vent your frustration on someone else.
Tell that mofo. #FoReal

The issue was handled four days ago, there is no reason to continue off-topic discussion. Everyone drop it and get back on topic or warning marks will be handed out.

Off-Topic - As I just said, stop the off-topic discussion.

Offending people
Trolling around

Not trying to be rude, but isn't telling him that he annoys everyone a offensive comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom