The most ridiculous luck comes when streaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be the best Terraria world ever created. How's your friend now? I'm guess she's already got end-game armor, lol!

Well, both she and I play WoW, and not sure if you keep up with that game, but they just recently released a huge expansion pack, so we've both been busy in that. I meant to continue the stream for her to show her hardmode stuff and such, but we haven't gotten to that yet so it'd prolly be awhile yet.

Thats why people make letsplays and streams!
It's a known fact.
Streaming increases your LUK stat by 100%
Lets play videos increase your LUK stat by 75%
Both increase LUK stat by 200%

1). First wooden sword I made: Godly Wooden Sword.
2). First Night: Zombie Arm _and_ a Bladed Glove drops.
3). Goodie bag from early second day gives me a reaper costume to show off cosmetics.
4). Found a room with 4 heart crystals in it fairly early in the game.
5). Slipped and fell in a corruption area, I even said "yup... I'm dead..." on the way down and... SPLASH! landed in a tiny pool of water that saved my butt.
6). Dug a hellevator, ran into a decent-sized pool of water which drained to some lava below for some easy effortless obsidian.
7). Second demon I kill drops a Taboo Demon Scythe.

About that time, I wrapped up the stream, about some 5-6 hours. Yeesh.
Yeah, I was watching someone stream, and they got a Legendary Death Sickle/Scythe/whatever you call it on the FIRST ECLIPSE, 2 Crimson Key Molds, and 9 Broken Hero Swords.

Thats why people make letsplays and streams!
It's a known fact.
Streaming increases your LUK stat by 100%
Lets play videos increase your LUK stat by 75%
Both increase LUK stat by 200%
Is this a fact? Is it something integrated into Steam? Because all those Crystal Hearts are generated at world creation. If this is true, I can assume that they started the stream during world creation.

So I finally got around to uploading the video of this stream!

Hope you guys enjoy.

EDIT: *skims through it to make sure it's all there*

Oh wow... I forgot about that really weird meteorite spawn, and the fact I got the flippers so early in the game (which made the meteorite so easy to handle).

Just soooo many things that worked out just right in that playthrough so far. I haven't continued it yet, so when I do I can easily shuffle it over to my Youtube since *now* I have VODs enabled on my twitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom