The most worthless armor

probably gonna be mythril/cobalt/orichalum
the armour set s gonna be completely useless unless you are really relaxed and have.. 10 hours spare to mine
you get mythril/cobalt, then get titanium/whatever it is i forgot
and then you get hallowed gear, and then you get gear from bosses, chlorophylte , plantera, etc...

Probably only Cobalt and Mythril, tbh. Those sets are complete underdogs compared to every other Hardmode set (except mythril melee, like qwerty3.14 said), but Orchialcum is a pretty alright armor for combination of a ton of crit chance and a surprisingly decent set bonus. It’s not that good compared to anything made with Adamantite or Titanium, but it gets bonus points for requiring less work, making it a good choice if you’re rushing the game or playing with several people.

rain armor forgot this existed until recently a rare armor set that only gives 2 def?????????

one armor I would like to add is ash wood armor 7 defense comes from hell at that point your going to have way better stuff

I have not played any of the new seeds, but wouldn’t ash wood armor come into play for the don’t dig up worlds? I understand it is a very specific niche, but a use nonetheless.

Palladium/ Cobalt armour. doesn't have good defence or a bonus, its more worth it to mine for orichalcum/mythril/titanium/adamantite, even then for other setups there are better options, in summary they don't give any buff that you can get better with a current setup. Make a pickaxe

Palladium/ Cobalt armour. doesn't have good defence or a bonus, its more worth it to mine for orichalcum/mythril/titanium/adamantite, even then for other setups there are better options, in summary they don't give any buff that you can get better with a current setup. Make a pickaxe
I can disagree on the paladium side of things its set bonus makes up for its lack of stats the regen boost is nuts carried me to golem as melee

I’d have to disagree with Palladium armor. I think its set bonus is pretty nice. Besides, some players may not immediately obtain mythril/orichalcum after the gain the first tier, so rubbing them off as “useless” may depend on the player.

I can disagree on the paladium side of things its set bonus makes up for its lack of stats the regen boost is nuts carried me to golem as melee
Damage setups can make runs far easier. Frost armour can be done with mining and a farm, gloves and emblems make it even more so

Damage setups can make runs far easier. Frost armour can be done with mining and a farm, gloves and emblems make it even more so
well palladium armor is at least viable at that area personally its as good as something like frost armor
frost armor more for a glass cannon set
palladium survivability

Survivability is too important to completely disregard for damage. Beetle shell armor would not be as popular as it is otherwise. It’s all about player preference.

the vicking helm 4 def and a 1/1000 from vickings forgot it existed until browzing the wiki

Back
Top Bottom