Short Story The Myrir Helbrines

What group would you join?

• The Unknown Presence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlexTheKoalefant

Eye of Cthulhu
“The time for a new world is upon us! Damn the Helbrines! Praise the devil!”-The Unknown Presence

Since the night of a horrible medication experiment gone wrong, the city of Myrir undergoes a time of fear and bloodshed. I once was afraid of the Duke Fishron, but nothing could compare to what this newfound hell is. Myrir had came up with a solution to end the reign of beasts and purify Myrir and the land of Terraria itself. Since my time as a mere boy, my parents always told me to be happy that I lived in such a happy place, but I know one cannot hide the heart of Myrir from a Helbrine. Helbrines are a group of skilled fighters that are assigned to reap the streets of the infected and worse. Once I grew mature enough, I was eligible to join the Helbrine Guild. However, another group called, The Unknown Presence, was formed and their main purpose was to rid of the Helbrines and worship the sinister beings for a new world. Terraria had come torn apart from good and evil. The balance was off dramatically and I fear that the evil is more than the good. I am Shireau and I kill to protect those of innocence and purity. I have had situations where I went face to face with a fellow Helbrine because they’ve either gone mad or thirsty for bloodshed. As a Helbrine, I will stop at nothing to relieve Myrir of this dreaded world.

Back
Top Bottom