The neverending battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
????: "Or, is it the bagel?"
Mama Luigi sits behind you and punches you with a bagel. Although you have removed all games in existence, you haven't removed all TELEVISION shows in existence. I then restore everything.

I heal myself and I throw mama luigi into the void. I unrestore everything and delete everything in the universe except me and the nurse inside of me. I decide to bring the computer back to life and everyone in the battle. I create a code making terraria or any other game unrestorable. Now we have to fight using the internet. I type up OP WEAPONS, Grab a sword from images, and stab Murphmario.

When I get snapped in half I heal myself using my body parts left and I have a clone now. Using the beads you used on me I do the same to you, then I throw you in the recycle bin and empty the trash. Mean while my clone is stabbing Murphmario.

I leaf blow your original form, along with the nurse inside. I then shrink down and take out of the nurse in your clone. I then remove the lock of making Terraria unrestorable.

Me: "You don't want to mess with me!"
My Terra Blade gets infused with the powers of banning. I then hit Daderpycoolguy's clone with it, causing him to be banned.
Me: "Now to just ban that code..."

But you haven't restored everything. I re lock it, And have the nurse move into a house and swallow her again. Then I burn her inside of me so she can never be taken out of me ever again. She is digested now and I remove all the exits for her ashes to come out. I then lock the code even more so that even through the power of banning it can not be messed with. I then do the same method using the beads I got from eltiolavara19 and make an army of clones. You can ban a clone of me, but that doesnt mean that all the clones ever made is banned. I then use a time machine and time travel all the way back to Murphmario's moment of getting his terra blade. I then grab it and then time travel back. I use it to ban Murphmario forever. (Man that took alot of typing)

Last edited:
I try stopping you, but because I see my past self, a paradox is caused. At least I stop you from taking my Terra Blade.

I time travel back to the beginning of the thread. Grab RoboTTentacle, Time travel back and throw him into the void with mama luigi. I stopped the battle from existing, and we are all here drinking cups of tea. Except RoboTTentacle, he is with mama luigi forever.

...And then RoboTTentacle gets eaten by Yoshi, which was Mama Luigi's secret weapon that was brought into the void.

Also, I call on the phone.
Phone: "Hello. This is Hyrule Dinner Bringout."
Me: "Yes, I'd like a big feast for all of us."
Phone: "That would be OVER 9000 rupees."
Me: "Deal."
I put down the phone.
Me: "They should be coming in 3 posts.

Sits down with the devs and recreates Terraria and protects it with numerous firewalls and safeguards so it cant be tampered with. Than sits down and enjoys the lovely sunset while sipping some iced tea

Nooo, you ruined the fact that we can get infinite money on the internet! (Remember, we were still on the desktop).
Meanwhile...
Ding dong!
Oh look, hyrule dinner is here!
King of hyrule: Here you go, that'll be over 9000 rupees or else you must scrub all the floors in hyrule.
Me: Here you go, 9001 rupees.
King of hyrule: Have a nice day mai boi.
Lets see, we got enough food for... (Counts clones) 30000 people! *We all sit down, have dinner, and have a great time playing terraria. The end*
Narrator: The end? No! This cant be over! It was just getting interesting! I must set things right! *Time travels to when I grabbed RoboTTentacle,*
Narrator: I will not let you stop this battle from happening! *Narrator grabs me, throws me back to the present* Yeah! Now lets see how this ends, OH WAIT it wont HAHAHA.
Meanwhile I try again to do that again, and this time loop keeps happening. Forever. But finally, I kill the narrator, there are no more rules. The narrator is dead forever and we have to narrate ourselves.

I look at the dinner.
Me: "Aw man, this dinner is just Octorocks, Toast, and Lotsa Spaghetti, with Bagels for desert! Who did they hire to be cooks, Link, Luigi, and Mario!?"
Mama Luigi: "That's Mama Luigi to you Murphmario!" *Wheeze*
Me: "Get back in the void."
Mama Luigi: "But that place is madness."
Me: "Madness? THIS. IS. TERRARIAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
I then kick Mama Luigi into the void, Leonidas-style.

I look at the dinner.
Me: "Aw man, this dinner is just Octorocks, Toast, and Lotsa Spaghetti, with Bagels for desert! Who did they hire to be cooks, Link, Luigi, and Mario!?"
Mama Luigi: "That's Mama Luigi to you Murphmario!" *Wheeze*
Me: "Get back in the void."
Mama Luigi: "But that place is madness."
Me: "Madness? THIS. IS. TERRARIAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
I then kick Mama Luigi into the void, Leonidas-style.
lolz

I think I ate too much food, I feel broken. I feel at any moment I will craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- *Blue screen of death happens* *reboots* -ash. Oh hey, I did crash. I need some water to wash it down. *Grabs water bottle from the lake, comes back and drinks it* Hheeey, IIii donnnnt feeeeel soooooo gooddddddddd. *I wonder what is in that water. Then I realize there was brown water in the lake, and I didn't pay attention.* !retaw emos em evig ,ysuG *Keeps dying on the floor*.
!eid annog m'i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom