The neverending battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heal myself and quickly use my magic mirror to deflect it, hitting you into the void. I then take the coin, and crush it with my fire gauntlet

I play this card!

I say hi: normal energy
Damage:N/A
If the thread is dead anyone still living dies in the first 5 pages. If the thread is active everyone deals as much damage as how long ago the last post was in minutes.

Everyone takes 9 damage!

*pulls out Double Minigun out of my :red:*

IT'S TIME FOR SOME HELL!

*revs up*

LET'S GO!

*sprays bullets*

I dont have a unicorn, so you punch nothing and fall over, and I blast you with mah last prism. So you cannot shoot yo rocket launchah. I take the rocket launchah and throw it into the void.

Materializes with a red flash and watches the others desperate attempts to destroy each other with mild amusement

Even kamehameha will not stop me, as I heal all the bits back and make an army of clones. All of my clones take the bits and throw them into the void. They start attacking you.

*comes back* HAH! TAKE SIMON COWELL!
image.jpg

*whacks everyone with Simon cowell*

*Turns into Terra Armored form*
"You will die now! Because my power level is over 9000!"
*Slashes Yaxor, which makes him fly away*
"So, who's next?"

I throw a dynamite at crafted-nightmare-here's snowman cannon, which causes the rockets to explode, also blasting crafted next to murphmario

KYRAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I fly up and come crashing down, creating a huge shockwave. I then ram into everyone and slash away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom