Single Thread RP the new bunker

"...Okay then."
??? lands behind Deck, but doesn't say anything.
"Sorry about that, I'll get going now."
Deck equips his celestial starboard and flies away.
By the power of plot convenience, it malfunctions, and lands directly on the roof of the Rebellion base.

Well it's a good thing I set it up so it doesn't just break from that.
"..."
Evi doesn't seem to trust Deck...

(Also heck it: no text color edition)
Currently replacing ??? on sentry duty is a small yellow mouse with a cape. (Basically, this guy but without the snazzy shades) (I'll eventually give them a slightly more unique design)

"Well, let's do a bit of hunting."
Deck pulls out his Unreal S.D.M.G.(WHICH I HAVE RIGHT TO HAVE, I HAVE AN UNREAL SDMG IN ACTUAL TERRARIA AS WELL) and shoots at the nearby catgirls.

(Genuine question first: How exactly do you expect a base hidden between hard to climb mountains, to still have catgirls outside, when there's no other way to get there other than climbing the hard to climb mountains or having the ability to teleport into the base with a recall potion or wormhole potion?)

(Genuine question first: How exactly do you expect a base hidden between hard to climb mountains, to still have catgirls outside, when there's no other way to get there other than climbing the hard to climb mountains or having the ability to teleport into the base with a recall potion or wormhole potion?)
"cats have claws so they can climb"

(assuming that the entire base isn't covered by mountains, there might be a few)

"cats have claws so they can climb"
(Still doesn't make any amount of sense because hard to climb means claws are ineffective, and claws generally do not last long against HARD STONE AND ROCK.)
(Seriously, guys, am I the only one capable of logical thinking here?!)

(Still doesn't make any amount of sense because hard to climb means claws are ineffective, and claws generally do not last long against HARD STONE AND ROCK.)
(Seriously, guys, am I the only one capable of logical thinking here?!)
(is the base at the top of a mountain? if yes, deck would be able to see a few catgirls outside of the mountains soooo)

(is the base at the top of a mountain? if yes, deck would be able to see a few catgirls outside of the mountains soooo)
(Surrounded. By. Mountains. And I quote Pen: "If this was underground it would look the exact same." Which is a VERY obvious hint that it is not at the top of any of them, but instead has them all around the base like a ring, creating very large walls.)

(Surrounded. By. Mountains. And I quote Pen: "If this was underground it would look the exact same." Which is a VERY obvious hint that it is not at the top of any of them, but instead has them all around the base like a ring, creating very large walls.)
(oh)
Deck would just hear his gunshots just echo off the ground, and realize that those catgirls were just mirages.
"Wow I need Madeline to check my eyesight soon."

"Yes. Yes you do."
??? finally says something.
"Why do you think we chose here to set up a base? It's a lot safer than that bunker out in the open."

"well i guess the mountains make it harder to get here"
(Okay, so the reason I've mainly been ignoring your posts here is because you're basically disregarding spatial awareness. It's been implied (or rather, confirmed) that your character is at the bunker, yet you are trying to respond to things happening at the base, which is nowhere near the bunker. Don't do that, try to keep in mind where things are going on, and only respond to things happening where your character is. All of mine are at the base, which yours is not.)

(dude
the base of the rebellion is out of sight of the bunker
there can't be any interactions between those two group until they meet eventually)

"Yeah, makes sense."
(I swear I need to work on my RP guide more soon-)
"...I'm surprised you didn't even question where I came from considering I've been behind you this entire time."

(I swear I need to work on my RP guide more soon-)
"...I'm surprised you didn't even question where I came from considering I've been behind you this entire time."
Deck's "kill or be killed" philosophy kicked in, and immediately aimed at ???
...for no apparent reason.

Back
Top Bottom