The No-Chest Playtrough

SteveisNoob

Pixel Pirate
Welcome to my very special playtrough! Here I will finish the game by not placing items in chests.(Meaning I will be able to take stuff from chests) Here's the rules;

1--) This will be played and finished on a Small sized normal mode world, named "No-Chest".
2--) Using any type of hacks/tricks(TShock, TEdit, Terra Map, inventory editors, joining/hosting servers) is banned. All required items have to be obtained in this small world, even if something has to be obtained didn't show up.
3--) The character, named "No-Chest", will be softcore. (Because I'm still too noob to do hardcore :p )
4--) Storing items on any type of chests, barrels, weaponracks etc is banned.
5--) Since they're parts of inventory I can use Piggybank and Safe, but before hardmode
Safe will be banned.
6--) I can't use Piggybank after I found a Money Trough, which is happened.
7--) I have to build good-looking houses for NPC's, meaning a box with pure wood rectangle
and furniture isn't allowed.
8--) I have to finish all goals(look at the below spoiler) in order to this is completed.
9--) About the goals, new goals can be added but anything can be removed.

Shadow Orbs: CLEARED
Jungle: Missing items (Turtle Pet and Flower Boots)
Dungeon: CLEARED
Floating Islands: CLEARED
Underground Desert: CLEARED
The Underworld: CLEARED
HM Dungeon: Missing items (Spectre Staff and Rifle Scope)
Lihzahrd Temple: CLEARED
Celestial Towers: Missing items
Terra Blade: OBTAINED
Ankh Shield: OBTAINED
Cell Phone: Work in progress (10/13)
Frostspark Boots: OBTAINED
Architect Gizmo Pack: OBTAINED
Lava Waders: OBTAINED

"Any" Horseshoe Balloon: OBTAINED (Blue one)
King Slime: TROPHY AWARDED
Eater of Worlds: TROPHY AWARDED
Eye of Cthulhu: TROPHY AWARDED
Skeletron: TROPHY AWARDED
Queen Bee: TROPHY AWARDED
Wall of Flesh: TROPHY AWARDED
The Destroyer: TROPHY AWARDED
The Twins (Spazmatism): TROPHY AWARDED
The Twins (Retinazer): TROPHY AWARDED

Skeletron Prime: TROPHY AWARDED
Plantera: Beaten, no trophy
Golem: TROPHY AWARDED
Duke Fishron: TROPHY AWARDED
Lunatic Cultist: Beaten, no trophy
Moon Lord: Beaten, no trophy
Flying Dutchman (Pirates): TROPHY AWARDED
Martian Saucer (Martians): TROPHY AWARDED
Mourning Wood (Pumpkin Moon): Beaten, no trophy
Pumpking (Pumpkin Moon): Beaten, no trophy

Everscream (Frost Moon): Not beaten
Santa NK-1 (Frost Moon): Not beaten
Ice Queen (Frost Moon): Not beaten

So, here's the very first screenshot, and the first episode is coming very soon!
Start.png

(The screenshot was from world generation)

So, now the fun begins!

After scouting the surface a bit, I couldn't manage to find much stuff, so decided to go to deep caves. At the very beginning of this, a Life Crystal greeted me, I think my start is very good.
1-1.png

There's a good chunk of iron ore, always good to have. :)
1-2.png

And finding this maximized my pleasant, but those creatures making it difficult. Well, thankfully my copper pickaxe is very succesful at keeping them away. Oh, also I can't forget to add two more Heart Crystals that I found. :)
1-3.png

Silver on surface? This is something rare.
1-4.png

After having some new weapon and tool, finally the very first house in this world was built. So, this is also the end of first episode, the next one will come tomorrow. See you all!
1-5.png

Finally a desert biome right in front of me. The cactus armor is something that I can't say no. Also, if I manage to find a Pyramid it will grant a chance to obtain some sweet loot.
2-1.png

Pinky on third night? Now that's real lucky. And there's more, a second one appeared when this one on very low health, so now I had about 70 Pink Gel.
2-2.png

Unfortunalety, these two zombie hordes couldn't take interest of Guide, so something must be done! (Open the doors and let zombies in)
2-3.png

While adding some more live places a Merchant had arrived. That's good news, the Piggybank is a must to have. And, do you like the style of walls, I'm trying to be creative.
2-4.png

And... The Blood Moon has risen... End of the second episode...
2-5.png

After smashing two Shadow Orbs it's time to find the meteor. And unexpectedly, the Angler was waiting me very near on a meteor. So he must be resqued. Too bad I'm not thinking I will be a great helper minion...
3-1.png

Anyway, the meteor destroyed and also the Dye Trader gave me some Red Acid Dyes. And of course, I blew up some Demonite chunks while looking for Shadow Orbs, and this returned me by a Fisher of Souls and Light's Bane. No, the fishing rod isn't for quests, I will use it for some epic fishing loot.
3-2.png

Water Walking Boots? That'll leave its mark, it was such an awesome moment! Now the water won't be a big obstacle anymore.
3-3.png

And now, it is time to slay some Eater of Worlds! I slayed it two times, first being summoned by Shadow Orbs and cleaned by grenades. And this one, the second, was summoned with a Worm Food and as you can see, this time I used shurikens. Yeah, I cheesed it even with a very good armor, but it's just for money... (Sorry, sometimes I'm getting way too greedy...)
3-4.png

Yeah, I really dont need a Nightmare Pickaxe, just a Fisher of Souls for Reaver Shark and a Light's Bane for Terra Blade are enaugh to me. So, all loot will be sold. And, I added a new rule; I must collect all boss trophies, even with the ones from Pirate/Martian invasions and Pumpkin/Frost Moon... And after the demise of two Eaters this is the final of third episode. See you next time!
3-5.png

There's I'm having some problems with my Piggybank, going further having its own difficulty, especially if you have to carry all your items with you. :sigh:
4-1.png

After some selling sessions, it's fine for now...
4-2.png

And the Travelling Merchant brought some good items with him, and of course, the Dynasty will become used on something. :)
4-3.png

After clearing the Shadow Orbs(having all possible items) finding a Bee Hive is a perfect finisher. Now, there's just a little to the demise of Queen...
4-4.png

Some Jungle items cleared too, but unfortunalety there's still something missing... These item clearings can be very challenging sometimes, but of course this is the thing that makes it fun.
4-5.png

And... The Queen has been slayed. And she was carrying a Bee Keeper, which is one of my favourites! Also the Honey Comb looks sweet. See you on next episode!
4-6.png

After the demise of Queen and finding some hot loot it was an imperate to me to continue treasure hunting. But, unfortunalety, the only reward was the temple and some sting barrages from the poisoned creatures... But hey, isn't finding the temple is an enaugh reward itself?
5-1.png

While continuing to have good items I'm needing the Goblin more and more, but my tiny 180 health wouldn't take the interest of goblins. So some Spelunker Potions needed to be consumed. And of course, Rubies and Platinum Ores also very important for the trophy of King Slime. But now, finally I reached the 200 health, so it's time to wait for the goblins!
5-2.png

As I said, I need the trophy of King Slime, so headed to Corruption to make some Slime Crowns. On the way an unexpected Eye of Cthulhu visited me, and of course, it got an excellent greeting! Too bad it was such an inconsiderate thingie that forgot the bringing the trophy...
5-3.png

After 5 Slime Crowns wasted without trophy, I decided to take my revenge from Skeletron. Of course, it didn't deserve that, so either I didn't deserve the trophy. Sorry, Clothier, but it seems you should die some...
5-4.png

7 more Crowns will be prepared, but, what is this black thing? OMG it's a Black Lense! I will keep it to tame the Twins. Anyway, back to the topic, the Goblins still didn't think about to pay a visit, so here's some business with the king(s) of slimes while waiting.
5-5.png

After another 7 slimy crowns turned into waste, finally Goblins decided to say hi, and of course, greeted well too. :) Now it's time to resque that "bound" one... And, while closing today's episode, guess what will happen tomorrow! Se you soon!
5-6.png

Because of the rule that added in third episode I have to farm every single Blood Moon until I find a Money Trough. And there's some good news, a Blood Moon has risen! And luckily, I managed to obtain a Money Trough very early at the night, then continued farming the event for unknown reason. Yeah, it gave me a second one, and it's just midnight. And if you noticed the trophy, I lost the screenshot about it :(
6-1.png

Yeah, three Money Troughs in a night, that was a lucky one. I was building the trophy room when the Blood Moon appeared, so it's now time to complete it. :)
6-2.png

After finished the trophy room(you will see it later :) ) I decided to do some spellunking to clear remaining Jungle items and find other stuff. Unfortunalety, an old-style explosive trap ended it... Red, please remove them completely, please...
6-3.png

After respawning a Travelling Merchant greeted me on my town and offered me a Portable Cement Mixer. Also he suggested me to clear the dungeon that he encountered on his way, so it's time to do this for good. To make inventory management problems minimized, I decided to do it by two steps. Firstly, I discovered all Dungeon and marked all Golden Chests by placing torches above them, and farmed some keys. There're total of 13 chests in this Dungeon, so I already had enaugh keys to open them all. Also I managed to obtain all non-chest loot(except for Nazar and Clothier Voodoo Doll) within this process. So, now it's time to do some inventory cleaning and robbing all the loot!
6-4.png

After the inventory cleaning finished I headed to the Dungeon again and found all chest items. After looting the chest I farmed the monsters to find two remaining items, but unfortunalety I just obtained the Clothier Voodoo Doll. Well, the Nazar should wait for a while too... Meet at the seventh episode, coming tomorrow!
6-5.png

Since I have a very limited inventory I should sell some items that I won't use later on. So, Valor, Handgun, Magic Missile, Aqua Scepter and Blue Moon ended up being the Dryad's. And now, it's time to give a very good use to the Water Bolt. While showing this I will also approach to Corruption Altars to craft some more Slime Crowns, I really need this trophy.
7-1.png

What it means if you cast a Water Bolt face up and then some bolts return to you?(the bolts marked with green boxes) Of course, it's a Floating Island! Probably you noticed the red box on the right side, it's how to kill a Golden Frog accidentally :p Anyway, now I know the place of the island, now set a appoinment with the King Slime to acquire a good reward.
7-2.png

Sorry, Clothier, I really need your soul to have the cursed trophy of Skeletron... Tell your master to give the thing or this deaths will be continued for a while...
PS the Dryad seemed very sad to see him demise to just because of my plans, I hope she won't get angry to me...
7-3.png

The Bee's Knees is a perfect weapon to kill Skeletron, but the problem is Skeletron didn't want to give the trophy this time, so... The next Clothier will arrive at morning and die at next night...
7-4.png

Since the Jungle is far away from my base I can't stand going there everytime I want to farm the trophy. And also because of limited storage and my greed it would be very difficult to sell the leftover loot. So, here's the my solution, the artificial biome! It contains over 250 mud blocks to be converted into Jungle Grass, and as you can see all blocks will be converted. Now, let's wait for everything will be sorted out!
7-5.png

Finally, time to take the trophy of Slimy Kingdom from the King of Slimes! I thougt I can use my trophy room to maximize the power of Water Bolt, but I battled them too fast so I couldn't handle the heat of war, fortunalety the Water Bolt did its job excellently. And yes, you can see the trophy lying on the ground, but there's still 4 crowns. So the options? No, there's just one option, kill them all!
7-6.png

Headed to the first island that we found on the Jungle. Oh, how sweet, it blessed me with a Lucky Horseshoe! A good step to obtain the Horseshoe Balloon! About Minecart Tracks I'm tired to walk very slowly(remember I haven't obtained the Hermes Boots) so a rail network is a must for me...
7-7.png

And, I found a second island just above the artificial Jungle biome, and guess what? The Shiny Red Balloon! Welcome to my world, the awesome Blue Horseshoe Balloon! Now, I don't need the third island, because the Starfury is just nothing for me, it will be done in the future... Also I found a compass while I was in the Jungle and it means I crafted The GPS. While crafting it I also noticed I can craft the REK 3000, which requires Lifeform Analyzer, Tally Counter and Radar those all found in the previous episode. :p
7-8.png

After preparing 9 Abeeminations, making an arena for use of Water Bolt the first Queen gave me the trophy. Obviously she did it to protect neat thrown-owners, but there's enaugh deaths for everyone, except me! So the killing spree yielded total of two trophies, one placed to the trophy wall and the other one... I kept it with me with no reason...
7-9.png

You asked me about the grenades that I have too much. Yes, you were right, there was no use for them, but now? Now they will have a very good use, now let's guess what will be their mission! And, do you like my trophy room? :) I hope it will be filled with good trophies when this adventure over. Probably you will ask, what's up about Skeletrons? Well, I kept slaying them and they kept not giving the trophy... It seems that the Clothier loved being dead on every single night...
7-10.png

And yeah, we ended this long episode. Prepare yourself, we will be doing some really hard work on tomorrow's episode, fill up all your energy and be prepared!

Finally, the Extendo Grip and Architect Gizmo Pack is complete! Also, the Stopwatch is a good step for Cell Phone, so I'm buying it too. Now, I'm having a really big issue, I couldn't manage to get Hermes Boots so I can still slower than a snail! Also, I know these Recall Potions can't help me very long, so a Magic Mirror is also a must. And I will try some new places, namely the Underground Desert and the Icy Cavern. But first, let's upgrade this tiny Silver Pickaxe.
8-1.png

Ah, the Reaver Shark! It's by far the best pre-hardmode pickaxe, capable of mining first-tier hardmode ores and faster than its counterpart, the Molten Pickaxe. It also needs less hits to mine a block than the Nightmare Pickaxe. And yeah, the things that seen on my hotbar is my all and only fishing gear :p
8-2.png

Well, it seems the Desert and the Frozen collided. In fact, the worldgen placed the Underground Desert right middle of the Frozen, this is one of the most awkward things that I encountered. And of course, this is why I decided to start item hunting from the Undergroun Desert and then continue in Icy Cavern. OK, let's continue hunting.
8-3.png

YAY! Finally a Magic Mirror! A giant leap achieved on the road to the Cell Phone! Yay! And, as you can see, my inventory seemed full, but the hunt will continue with no-stop, so let the cahllenge begin!
8-4.png

Did I say, I hate small worlds? Now, I'm saying it, I HATE SMALL WORLDS! Errr, sorry, that was so much angry... But really, in a medium sized world the Underground Desert is actually huge, but since I could obtain what I want to obtain I'm fine with it. But, if I make a new playtrough later, obviously it will be a medium sized world. And about the large, it's just too big...
8-5.png

Heeeeeel yeaaaah! The Flurry Boots, counterpart of Hermes Boots, which will allow me to make Lightning Boots! As you might remember, I obtained the Aglet and Anklet very early, and before start this hunt I had bougth Rocket Boots from the Goblin. More of it, I also bought the Workshop, which will allow me to combine accesories during the hunt. It's all going very good today, I'm obtaining all required items, let's find the remained ones!
8-6.png

The Ice Skates? This is a blessing! The Frostspark Boots completed! Now, I managed to obtain what I want, now it's time to play with fire, let's hope I won't be added in some hot liquid!
8-7.png

The first step, obtain some obsidian, enaugh to make Fiery Greatsword, Molten Hamaxe and two Obsidian Skulls. (Obviously these four items require 75 obsidian, I thought to craft a Molten Fury but then I didn't craft it.) After the obsidian farming complete I went back home and crafted the Obsidian Shield and Obsidian Water Walking Boots. Now it's time to farm some Hellstone...
8-8.png

After farmed more than enaugh Hellstone to make full Molten Gear I went to the last spellunking to complete the Lava Waders. The spellunking went very interesting, I had just two Spellunker Potions, and right before they get expired, I found one in a Gold Chest. In a very strange way, this happened three times, seemed the worldgen prepared me a good test. And when the fourth one happened, there was a Lava Charm in the chest too. I didn't know what to say, but, that was an awesome moment! Now let's finish this with...
8-9.png

The Molten Gear! Now, there's just a little job to be done, get remaining trophies, get the Nazar, then... Oh no, I spoiled something... Well :) see you in next episode, prepare for some item grinding!
8-10.png

Before starting the ninth episode of this playtrough, I have to say something, more likely, a sorry. In the third epise when I found the Angler I had said this;
Too bad I'm not thinking I will be a great helper minion...
But, in fact, I need to be a great helper minion. As you remember, I found a Magic Mirror on the last episode and said it is a giant leap for Cell Phone. Everything is okay right? No! You will need a Fish Finder to craft Cell Phone, which crafted from three items those awarded by Angler. So...

Here I'm starting to do the quests... Angler was very angry at me, of course he was right. Anyway, let's catch the fish!
9-1.png

In search of the cursed trophy, Skeletron decided to give me a Book of Skulls, which isn't much useful for me. I don't know what should I do to obtain the trophy...
9-2.png

Well, now it's time to head to the Jungle to find some remaining stuff and collect materials to craft the Blade of Grass, which is the last blade to make Night's Edge. And in this good chest, I found a good Fishing Pole offering a good fishing power increase. But there're still so many missing items on the Jungle so I need to speed up and find all the stuff... Of course, Spellunker Potions will help so much :)
9-3.png

Here I found the Mahogany Wands, now there're just three missing: the Boomstick, the Seaweed(Turtle Pet) and, my favourite, the Flower Boots. Before try to find this, let's do something different.
9-4.png

Do Night's Edge help me to survive in this land? I'm not sure for now, but when it becomes the Terra Blade it will be an awesome sword! Not now, the Bee Keeper is my best for this step of game.
9-5.png

Oh, what a sweet surprize! I was farming the Corals to make Sonar Potions on the left ocean and I found this. A second Water Walking Boots, which I don't need but still very good to find. I will leave it there, but will never forget it's there.(I don't know why I'm doing this but... Happens sometimes :) )
9-6.png

Guess what? I was finishing the right-side rail line with Architect Gizmo Pack(it was at least 3 times faster than normal) and I found the last Floating Island. Of course, I knew what's inside but still went there, took the Starfury and sold it to NPCs. Thus the Starfury became the weapon that stayed in my inventory least. :) Sorry Starfury, you don't make much sense for know...
9-7.png

After farming huge amount of Rotten Chunks and Vile Mushrooms finally it's time to finish the Eater for good. And, the Eater didn't resist to give trophy, and a good amount of loot: 253 Demonite Bars and 228 Shadow Scales which translate into over a platinum coin! Yeah, there're just one trophy missing, the cursed one...
9-8.png

And there's a good story for you. You know I couldn't manage to get a Nazar yet, so I delved into the Dungeon to make a farm. Found a good place, opened some ways to make skeletons able to reach me, and decided to add some lava to make the farm more efficient. To grab lava I had to look for nearby caves. Luckily I selected the deepest point of Dungeon, which means the lava is very close to me, so I headed to grab it. The point also just above to the Underworld, which means some Underworld enemies can visit me. I took the lava, but monsters made me real angry and wanted a good lesson to not be so creepy. But, things went horribly, freaking horribly wrong...

What happens, if you accidentally kill a Voodoo Demon when there's lava below it? You will learn a lesson to not try to give lessons to Underworld enemies :) But now, I don't have much time to spend on learning lessons. I had an unintentional Wall of Flesh and my primary weapon for it was on the Piggybank.(Beenades) Firstly I decided to recall, because without Beenades it would be just very difficult. But then I thought, I had obtained all important items, there're just a few remaining, so I'm ready to hardmode. And, I have a good bow which can take the Wall of Flesh. So, it's time to smash it! Let's roll into the hardmode!
9-9.png

And the Wall of Flesh has been smashed and the ancient spirits was released upon to my world. And now, it's time to do a tradition of me, smash it again and again :)
9-10.png

I always smash the Wall of Flesh at least three times if this is first. And luckily, I had 3 Voodoo Dolls in my inventory, so it's just a matter of guide respawns. And also this time I used the Beenades, they gave me 3 easy kills and this, a shiny trophy. It's a shame that I'm obtaining the Wall of Flesh trophy before the Skeletron trophy... Anyways, see you in the next episode, with some sort of hardmode spellunking!
9-11.png

Having hardmode accidentally released granted me to access the Safe, reaching the maximum inventory space. But, there's something really important than having more space, since this is hardmode I have to upgrade my gear as soon as possible...
10-1.png

But first, let's check out the new biome generations. As seen here, Hallow choosed a bad place to be generated. Of course, if it was Corruption it would be a real headache but with this situation there's still some headache. I need to Underground Hallow to gather Souls of Light and Crystal Shards...
10-2.png

Oh well... This is the first night of hardmode, and look at it! It's a Blood Moon, with some sort of very new monsters. In fact, it's a good chance to try and get the Adhessive Bandage, but these guys are something very hard for pre-hardmode gear, even with an awesome The Bee's Knees.(You will see what can this weapon achive)
10-3.png

After the Blood Moon ended it's time to see what's hidden in this world. And here's the... Palladium-Orichalcum-Adamantite! A fun fact, this is the first ore triplet when I first arrived to hardmode, almost a year ago on mobile... But now, I'm having another issue :) There's Adamantite, not Titanium. If I had Titanium, I might think finishing the game with it, but now I'm having Adamantite, so I will finish the remaining Altars(of course I will leave one) and gathering this ore...
10-4.png

I said, this bow is awesome. Damage per hit terrible, okay, but the spawned bees can reach a good DPS value, and let me to stay in a safe point, an amazing job for pre-hardmode gear. I'm curious, can I beat a good boss with this gear? Looks so much difficult, so I won't do it, but may be I can try it with another char :)
10-5.png

Huh, fifth quest on hardmode? That's a good development! And Angler told his emotions perfectly, "You're still in one piece though, how boring!"... Okay, fisherman, calm down, I still need 3 items from you, and you still need some fish from me...
10-6.png

Reaver Shark -->> Palladium Pickaxe -->> Orichalcum Pickaxe -->> Adamantite Ore... Line up is complete, now it's time to put these Spellunker Potions in good use. I haven't used them before crafting Orichalcum Pickaxe, because they require only 54 Palladium Ore and 72 Orichalcum Ore, which can be easily found with just looking around. But about Adamantite, I need a ton of ore, so it's time :)
10-7.png

Wow really? The Bee's Knees can take a Mimic? Now this is an epic find! And there's a Voodoo Doll next to it and a Voodoo Demon trapped very near. Sure RNG wants more and more Wall of Flesh, and interestingly this is also what I want :)
10-8.png

Finally crafted the Adamantite weapons, next goal is Adamantite Armor.
10-9.png

Adamantite Armor and Pickaxe, almost ready for bosses. But now, I have a job of fixing the Underground Hallow issue, then gathering some materials. See you next time, enjoy your day and game!
10-10.png

The rain has started just on time! This means there're some Ice Golems playing tag on the Frozen. Let's ruin their game xD But first, a Mummy thought gifting a Fast Clock should be a good idea, and yes, this is excellent!
11-2.png

Finally, an Ice Feather aka the best early-hardmode wings! Now time to finish the Wyvern farm. I was farming them when the rain has started, and since the game of Ice Golems has been ruined, it's time to finish the farm and obtain these awesome wings!
11-3.png

This is the first step of my three-step-wing-line-up. Next up will be the Hoverboard and the final one... Of course, the final one will come from where the solar powers arises :)
11-4.png

And there's another advantage of having an artificial Jungle biome. I built here 4 rooms, one for Witch Doctor and other just... The ones who claims here first. If you ask "Why not the Frozen Wings?" its reforge costs two times higher than Frozen one, also I have to pay 1 platinum. Not that cheap ;)
11-5.png

Accidentally, I found the only Enchanted Sword Shrine in this world. Unfortunalety, it has a fake sword made by the worst materials...
11-6.png

Almost dead... I was trying to build a barricade that will protect my Jungle from Corruption, then suddenly encountered a great offense from monsters in this cave. And yeah, it's all because of this wizard, luckily, all monsters has been defeated and the Wizard has been saved...
11-7.png

While working on the artificial Underground Hallow, a Nymph said hello. Remember, it's normal mode, so the drop chance is %50. Fortunately it's dropped. :)
An Unknown Presence said:
Try to find the banner! You can never find the banner, you pathetic noob!
11-8.png

What do you do when you are bored? Currently my pastime activity is smashing walls made out of flesh. :) But wait, what is the thing that lying on the ground just behind the WoF? Yes, it's the Trifold Map! With the Fast Clock, these two should be the easiest Ankh Charm drops so far. Drop rate is %1 but both dropped so quick. Yes, definition of luck :)
11-9.png

Do you like my new Mimic slaying tactic? In fact, there's no tactic, I just found it trying to swim on lava, and let it to continue it's work :) Obviously, it killed itself, and left me sweet loot, in this case, a Dual Hook.
11-10.png

Since I'm planning to use magic against Moon events, the Celestial Magnet is an awesome item. Next time don't forget to bring a DPS Meter, okay? :) And as you can see the Red Hat's, I'm still trying to get that trophy... See you next episode!
11-11.png

On the last episode, we are finally being ready to beat some bosses. Now, it's time to... KILL THEM ALL! Basically, when the Sun rose again, all mechs will be defeated, at least this is what I planned. If I'm able to use Daedalus Stormbow it would be a piece of cake, but... Because of biome mimics summoning technique, the drops from biome mimics are banned, even if they're spawned naturally. So, these're my second best against mechs, first best is the setup with Titanium :)
12-1.png

The Twins downed already, now it's the turn for second one!
12-2.png

Like my neat trick? :) This way the battle will just take a breath time!
12-3.png

It's almost midnight, but the quest is %50 complete now :) If you ask "Why %50?", you will see it ;)
12-4.png

Just look at the clock, it took a lot more time than Twins and Destroyer, the Prime is the toughest of mechs. But, the toughest one tonight is, the No-Chest! Sorry Prime, this is not your night to shine... Aaaaaaand, now the Jungle grows restless, time to wait for it to be tired!
12-5.png

Hey wait, what is this? Trophy on the first kill? Now, teach it to your little brother!!!
12-6.png

I just finished to make two important items, then the Pirates decided to pay a visit to me. Of course, they were well-greeted :) But really, why my Excalibur has to be "sluggish"... :(
12-7.png

I know, everyone like gold, of course me too! But, the cash is way more valuable to me, so, sorry :)
12-8.png

Huh, the Nazar finally dropped, on the 105th kill. And since it's a %1 drop, it seems RNG almost perfectly balanced for this one. For information, at this stage I'm about to fight Plantera, but, there's only one bulb right now, which is terribly hard to find. Also, the Nazar farming will get ridiculously hard if I do it after Plantera. So, this was a very good chance, this way I could give some time to bulbs to spread, and also did a good farming before the storm arrives. Yeah, during the farming progress I destroyed some big chunks of my Dungeon, but it has to be done and was all worth it! Btw, sorry for the issue on the screenshot, some Paint error and realising too late :(
12-9.png

Hello bulb :) And be ready to be destroyed. Finally, the time had come to give a rest for the tired restless Jungle, and change the world again!
12-10.png

Almost died to normal mode Plantera? All I can say is... "Terrible, way too much terrible gaming!" Anyway, there're screams echoing from the Dungeon, and Lihzahrdian creatures being more and more loud... And, the sun now started to shine menacingly. These all needed to be calmed down, so much work, so little time... There're horrible thingies awaiting in front of our hero...
12-11.png

On the last episode, we have defeated the Plantera, so now we are about to raid the temple. But first, let's say "Hi!" to those loud Lihzahrdian Creatures. :)
13-1.png

Clearing traps, fighting mobs, getting some Mimic loot and most importantly, getting the Solar Tablets. So, today we have two tasks, one being some business with Golem and the other is stop the menacing light of Sun, then turn it back friendly...
13-2b.png

After some inventory maangement and preparing potions it's time to kill this Lihzarhdian Giant. All accesories have Angry or Menacing prefix(from the arrival of Tinkerer), just to make clear the all used gear.(And I don't know why I forgot to do this or why doing now...)
13-3.png

On the very high heat of battle, a raven arrived with the news of Travelling Merchant finally took a DPS Meter with him. So now, let,s have a break and finally make that Goblin Tech. Then, finish the remaining Lihzahrdians...
13-5.png

Got the trophy on third kill, but I need something good for eclipse, so I have to kill more. And, this is the last one, let's hope I will get the item...
13-6.png

AY-YAY! Finally, the Possessed Hatchet! Even with a second trophy. Hey, the cursed bone, won't you give me a trophy yet?
Skeletron said:
No, you silly boy. Just continue slaying my slaves, nihahaha!
Oh well, I will get your trophy with your nasty head...
13-7.png

There's still no Eclipse, so, I had no choice then summoning it. And look, I got a Broken Hero Sword already! I'm pretty sure I will greet the next moon with an awesome Terra Blade. And yeah, the Possessed Hatchet by far the best weapon against these guys, especially on Expert.
13-8.png

A Moon Stone? That should be helpful later on... Anyways, the Possesed Hatchet is really a game breaker, so worth the grind! But no, the second broken sword didn't drop, only two Mothrons had spawned during the whole Eclipse, the first one dropped the sword and the other just dropped money...
13-9.png

And the Blood Moon has risen, I saw the lenses on my inventory, then... The GREED strikes back! I decided to try out my toy(the Hatchet) then it took over the Twins very easily. And when I checked their death place, I saw the luck striked very hard, BOTH trophies in a SINGLE kill! Err, since they're Twins it should be a twice kill but... The game counts it as a kill, so I will count it single too :) Let's enjoy the moment, the next sun gonna bring us some work...
13-10.png

Huh, finally! My best and best sword, the Awesome Terra Blade! Now, the Eclipse will love that taste :D:D And with the obtaining of epic blade, we completed the work on today. See you later guys!
13-11.png

Welcome to everyone! And welcome to me! :) Since my laptop went to service, I couldn't be able to release new episodes. Yesterday it came back and so, here's my coming back! I would like to say sorry about this delay, but I had nothing on it, so, sorry.

And now, here is our next step. I sold all leftover Eclipse loot, also the Orichalcum Armor and Adamantite Ranger helmet. So, today's goal is being saved from Adamantite Armor :) Oh, you might notice, I'm also selling the Clockwork Rifle and the Shotbow, their duty is also ended.
14-1.png

Before getting rid of Adamantite stuff, I decided to clear the Underworld. At my current level these items are terribly outmatched, the reason for it is just that unintentional WoF. But hey it could be done without them, now let's focus on just finishing the goal. And our starter, the Sunfury.
14-2.png

The loot obtained from the Underworld. Three melee, two magic and a ranger weapon, some good potions, some ore bars, fireblossom aaaaaaaand... Some more Wall of Flesh! Anyways, the Underworld is complete! Yay!
14-3a.png

The night has fallen... The time had come... The ancient spirits had chosen a weapon... The time had come... And finally the curse lifted from this world... Creatures from the Ancient Prison and from the New Town can sleep fearlessly... Enaugh with this fancy dark shorts :) but it deserved this. Yes, I'm talking about it, the cursed trophy! Finally it has been obtained! Ay-yay-yay!!! :)
14-4.png

With the obtainment of cursed trophy, I'm filled with confidence and started to grind the Ankh Charm. After a short grind, Dark Mummies gave me the Blindfold and Megafone, also they gifted me a Corrupt Key, which made it very pleasant grind.
14-5a.png

Blood Moon? Perfect time to farm Giant Tortoises! The night yielded me a total of 3 Turtle Shells with a Water Candle debuff, but I want the fourth one. So, let's have a break and complete the Beetle set. :)
14-6.png

More than enaugh for Beetle Armor, I farmed that much Chlorophyte because I want the Spectre Set too. I will use it for Moon Events, the damage increase from Spectre Mask is a good keeper. Okay, now obtain this Beetle Armor and sell this Adamantite one.
14-7.png

Next goal is obtaining the Armor Polish, but hey, something is wrong. I'm on a post-Plantera Dungeon, have Water Candle debuff, and... No enemies nearby! How is this possible?!?!?!?! It seems this grind will last longer than I expected...
14-8 no monsters.png

Finally, some monsters :) Hey, the Armor Polish dropped already! And here is a surprise from Rusty Armored Bones, the Adhesive Bandage! Thank you all guys!
Creatures from Dungeon said:
Just, get out of here! We gave you this stuff to just for going away of you! Now, leave us!
Uhmmm, okay... :/
14-9.png

What should be the most frustrating thing? Well, both are %1 drops, but the Vitamins dropped after 250 Corruptor kills. And, what about the Bezoar? Over 400 Hornet kills! How frustrating! In fact, this frustration was just a last stand of Ankh Charm. So, now, all items are collected, now it's time to... See you tomorrow guys! :)
14-10.png

The mighty Ankh Shield! I'm really sorry to leave this part for today, but I thought this would be interesting :) So, we start today with crafting the epic shield. And today's main subject will be the Dungeon, I want to some good spells and some Spectre stuff :)
15-1.png

After spending some time in the Dungeon I had some items, but unfortunately very few of them useful for me. Also I need really high amount of Ectoplasm(in fact 33 is enaugh for the complete set). But first, let's clean up some inventory space and continue grinding.
15-2.png

Obtaining bones from Dungeon awakened my greed again. This time I'm gathering Souls of Fright for Naughty Presents, of course, I gathered more than enaugh. And also a second trophy dropped. Fun fact: I killed total of 4 Primes in this world, and I have two trophies from them :) Luck, RNG, chance, etc stuff really interesting sometimes...
15-3.png

A good use for Corrupt key :) Wow, it even has a good prefix, wish it has Godly or similar :( And I don't know what will I do with my Purple Solutions and Shadow Key, they're just on my inventory. Cobwebs have an very important use(Naughty Presents) so they has to be kept.
15-4.png

Wow, boy, this is awexcellent!(awesome+excellent ;) ) Even with a SWAT Helm, I guess I will join the team. Also the sensei Bone Lee gave me his Tabi, I'm more than a regular SWAT personel! :) Back to gameplay, as you can see I'm contiuing grind and collecting materials, and hoping to obtain the Spectre Set at the end.
15-5.png

Finally the Spectre Set :) Also 8 more Spectre Bar, which I don't know what do with them. But no matter, that makes me prepared some for Moon events, magic does great job on there! And a question, do you like my new cursor :) I was messing on the Wiki, then accidentally went to the Config.js page, then this happened :) I love this new cursor, there's no way you can lose it on the screen.
15-6.png

Preparing materials for Moon events. A side note, currently I'm lacking a huge amount of items for Moon events, mostly weapons and accesories, so I will fight them a lot episodes later. But I'm preparing materials from now, to make sure I focused on the right subject. ;)
15-7.png

Golem, who holds three important items, has to be defeated again and again. To make it clear, I need either one of Sun Stone, Eye of the Golem and Picksaw, if the Eye dropped twice it would be so much pleasant. But hey, I have 7 cells and wanting 4 items. That's too hard buddy...
15-8.png

Well, Light Picksaw is awesome but all other is just some crappy junk...(This include Hatchets, because I have one already) OK, let's get rid of junk and continue our work...
15-9.png

Truffle said:
Deep on the caverns there're Shrooms that's live place of glowing worms. Collect them to battle with the mutant terror of the biggest oceans...
So, I have started to build a farm to hunt down these worms. But hey, one of them already showed up! So, again spoiling an episode, see you tomorrow adventurers!!!
15-10.png

Oh, Goblins! What a pleasant surprise! And the Godly Shadowflame Knife is a great drop, I might use it later on. Wish the Summoners had a trophy...
16-1.png

Shadowflame Bow is also a good item, now there's only the Hex Doll missing. Nothing to say now, they interrupted my farm building(Truffle Worms), and now I have no choice than clearing them...
16-2.png

Not a single Hex Doll? You weren't worth my effort, I did this just because of I had to do... (Wow, I'm quite bored now, I need some action :) )
16-3.png

Two worms in a row? Guess I got very lucky. Anyways, the principle of farm is seperating worms' and monsters' ways, that way they won't be killed by monsters.
16-4.png

Hey, this farm doesn't only yield Truffle Worms! Also an unlucky Nymph spawned on a wrong location and left me a second Metal Detector. Now there's 48 remaining to obtain the banner!
16-5.png

Accidentally doing a quest while fishing for Endurance Potions? Quite lucky business, and of course Angler loved it so!
Angler said:
I don't think you want to have the Cell Phone... If else, why not bringing some fish for me :/
16-6.png

Now, I'm ready to face the anger of Duke. Good luck, No-Chest! (Wow, his looks is so great right now!)
16-7.png

After failing three Fishrons, I did some changes on arena and my gear. And Duke rewarded me for good on fourth encounter. Trophy aaaannnd... FISHRON WINGS! Perfect aid for next battles! Hmm Buble Gun... It might also be useful for fight...
16-8.png

While farming, I found a lone Stylist covered with webs. Of course, I saved her with a good style(right clicking >_< ) then changed my style a bit. But, my armor unfotunalety blocking it...
16-9.png

After collecting some worms I realized that I lost my Magic Mirror(worst thing ever) Luckily, I knew there's an untouched Ice Mirror somewhere on the Ice Cavern. With having the day made with this, see you later...
16-10.png

Before we start today's work, let's let the Dryad to tell the Corruption and Hallow percentages. Wow, there're lot's of Corruption area...
17-1.png

No-Chest said:
I want your awesome spell! You get it? I want it!
Duke said:
Well, I has already given you a spell, but if you don't like it... Good luck!
No-Chest said:
Huh, you're just an angry and mean one who just trusts its wrath...
17-2.png

Duke said:
LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Get rekt you pathetic noob! Get on my level!
What a shame, what a horrible sight to see... Unfortunately, he couldn't manage to get the spell, and Duke didn't care about him... The revenge must be taken...
17-4.png

After the giant fail, the Travelling Merchant cheered him and gave(sold) a new fishing rod. Unfortunalety, he lost it very quickly...
17-5.png

He was farming some Ectoplasm in the Dungeon, then he found a Paladin's Hammer dropped. It was a good weapon, but he thought the Hatchet is way better
17-6.png

Having fun with the Destroyer? Of course, this is so funny! But, there's a reason for that fun, the trophy. He suddenly wanted the trophy and this this. :)
17-7.png

This was the second Destroyer kill on this world, and, there's the trophy! There's no words that can explain his happiness! And he celebrated this with another Destroyer...
17-8.png

After having the trophy, he decided to have another one, so he went searching for Plantera. He found a few bulbs on the map, but unfortunalety they aren't enaugh for him...
17-9.png

At there, Plantera has stopped for long, literally allowed him to cheese it. Of course he didn't forget to say thanks, but that was a bit painful for Plantera...
17-10.png

After having bad luck on Plantera, he did a Queen Bee, and upgraded his Slimy Saddle into a Honeyed Googles.
SteveisNoob said:
Hey, this is the best mount upgrade to do on post-Golem! I'm not even that noob! Lololol!
So, thanks @SteveisNoob for your rude words. One day, you will stay as a noob... :p Anyways, here's the end of this episode. See you later!
17-11.png

Welcome everyone! Today we will try our luck on Golem and hope the two remaining items dropped. But first, let's greet some pirate!
18-1.png

Pirates decided to leave without any trophy from the Dutchman... Well, if they want, I can greet them again and again :)
18-2.png

Then I decided to do some quests, the Angler rewarded me with a good trophy. Of course, it will have its own place on the trophy wall. Also the fishing process yielded a couple of crates which should contain some good loot.
18-3.png

7 Master Baits and 4 Spelunker Potions, jackpot! Turtle mount and 2 Journeyman Baits, good :) All else, just some stuff... Good loot! Having bait is really important for me, also the Spelunker Potions will have a good use at finding the remaining items in the Jungle.
18-4.png

So, a long grind to obtain Power Cell has been started. And, do you know, spawnrates for Mimics is very high on the Temple. But, the problem with them is, they are terrible at camouflage!
18-5.png

So, after lots of Lihzarhdian creatures had slayed, finally I'm ready to kill some more Golem. Well, I don't want to kill more after those ten, so, good luck!
18-6.png

Well, finally managed to obtain the Sun Stone, but, what's going on about the Eye! What kind of resistance is that!?!?!? Give me the Eye! Now!
18-7.png

Well, instead shooting Golem for it's Eye, I decided to make the Celestial Shell. The only remaining item for it is the Neptune's Shell, so I summoned an Eclipse. Fortunalety the Power Shell farm yielded almost two stacks of Fragments. (I trashed the full stack, and crafted the tablet twice for no reason xD)
18-8.png

Oh, the sweet Celestial Shell! Welcome to the world where a good adventure is happening! Now, there's only one item missing...(No, it's not the Eye ;) )
18-9.png

Why Warrior Emblem? I need it! Well, since I had some good +dmg items(Power Glove, Avenger Emblem, Celestial Shell) I decided to do a Pumpkin Moon trial with melee. So, I decided to add one more to them. And, don't ask about the Bezoar. It's just a silly joke of the RNG...
18-10.png

Huh, after dealed with the greed of Algreedy Goblin, finally I managed to get the Menacing prefix. Well, tomorrow we will have a Pumpkin Moon, and as I said earlier, that fight will be released as a video on my YT channel! I'm already so excited about it, what do you think? :)
18-11.png

Hello again! I was just building my arena for Pumpkin Moon, but instead I got a Blood Moon so the building process interrupted. Then a Martian Probe showed up, with high hopes to get the UFO Mount and the trophy from Saucer, I accepted the request. So, here I am, fighting the Martian Madness on a Blood Moon...
19-1.png

What? Really? That quick? Awesome! This means I can wear off my wings and use one more +dmg item. That's good, very good, increased mobility and damage together. One more adventage for Pumpkin Moon :)
19-2.png

Oh, what a pleasant surprise! While preparing to leave, Martians decided to leave a trophy for me. I can't say how generous they arey! Thank you Martians, please visit me again!
19-3.png

After selling the useless items from Blood Moon and Martians finally I'm ready to finish up my arena. Before doing it I will chech the Travelling Merchant who just arrived.
19-4.png

Oh, the Travelling Merchants sells Sake? That means I can have Tipsy debuff during the fight. Yes, I know the debuff gives a defense decrease but also increases the Melee damage, so it's worth having support from it ;) OK, let's place the trophy on the wall and finish the arena...
19-5.png

Nothing to say right now, just enjoy the video!

Afterwards, I need to improve my arena and damage. About arena, a long excavation/building process waiting me. About damage, I need to farm lots of weapons as said in the video. So, there won't be more videos for a while, but everytime I will be releasing episodes! :) Here, I also want to thank you all, I can't come to this point without your awesome support. Love you all!
19-10.png

You know, a Probe was disturbed me last night, so we're starting today's episode by hurting Martians. Currently there's nothing that can take my interest on the invasion, so I will avoid the next Probes. Also, it seems I'm bored the invasion :)
20-1.png

After the Martians, it's time to finish up the arena work. It won't be used for a while, but I just want it to be completed.
20-2.png

As you can see, I found some empty area right below the arena, so it has to be filled. About filling process, a total of a stack of sand blocks were used to fill this "small" hole...
20-3.png

And during the last excavation work, I decided to try out my new Horseman's Blade, literally it's a good blade. Not awesome, we have Terra Blade xD
20-4.png

Now time to weapon hunt! Wow, a Sniper Rifle! My favourite gun! I want to try it with the Vortex Armor! But of course, our main objective is the magic weapons, I will need them later on.
20-5.png

Awesome find! One off from the list :) Inferno Fork is also one of my favourites, you should see it on the large crowds, don't worry, it will just make a killing spree!
20-6.png

While a S-SWAT(Skeleton SWAT) soldier trying me to stop, I managed to obtain the Shadowbeam Staff, which is a good weapon too. And, about the look of my Dungeon, there were blocks in front of these brick walls. I-I, can't stop myself from doing a huge excavation work on there... :)
20-7.png

And yes, time to test out these new weapons with a good armour. Awesome DPS... ;)
20-8.png

Paladin was very generous, this is the fourth Shield... I need a Spectre Staff. And, if a Rifle Scope drops, that would mean the HM Dungeon is complete :) We're getting closer and closer to our goals to be completed...
20-9.png

No Spectre Staff in sigth, so let's have some entertainment :) I'm sure these two rusted ones couldn't understand what's going on, they're taking damage from confetti! Well, I think 1.3.1 should prevent confetti passing through blocks, like it will do with snow... Anyways, today's episode ends there, see you later!
20-10.png

Welcome again, friends! It's been a while since the first episode had been released, today we have reached twenty first one. It's tiring? No, absolutely it's not tiring, instead it's extremely funny. :) Of course with your great support ;) OK, now let's begin the today's work. As you can see, No-Chest sold his leftover loot from the Dungeon. This is a good source of cash, also a reason to play a no-chest playtrough(not storing the less to no useful items while they could make good money)
21-1.png

He really wants the Eye, so another Power Cell farm has started. But this time, RNG was very blessing. On the last farm, he stopped at 1007th Lihzahrd kill, now he's at 1067 and already had 5 Power Cells. With the confidence had come with this, now he has really high hopes to get the Eye. But firstly, he need to farm more cells.
21-2.png

Whaaaatt?!?! Oh, really... Well, a Skeleton Merchant had just screwed his farming... OK, may be it's time to practice some magic against bosses.
21-3.png

Wow, nothing to say... I was so close... No-Chest, how could you do this?... This could be the trophy... Anyways, it happened, now, don't do it against Golem...
21-4.png

He was just arriving the Lihzahrd Altar, then he found this. A Lizard Egg! He completely forgot that this item exists! Well, it's a good thing he got that, even it was unintentional.
21-5.png

Wait, what is that? It's the Eye! Finally, he made it! Now, it also means, the Temple has been cleared! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! (We all deserved this, didn't we? :) )
21-6.png

He tried to his new pet, but he didn't love that creature. Hornet is still the best one for him, what do you think?
21-7.png

No-Chest said:
Hello guys, what's up? :)
Ancient Creatures from the Dungeon said:
Hi! Wait! What are you holding on your hand?!?! Why it is directed to us?!?!
No-Chest said:
Hey! Don' worry! It's just... SOME DEATH FOR YOU!!! I NEED YOUR UGLY MASTER!!!
The Heat Ray was too much for this weakling horde...
21-8.png

Well, most difficult ones on the farthest locations... So, guess the first and last ones he will do!
21-9.png

Before going to fight, he had choosen the defensive setup... That way he would be almost invincible against the enemies he will face. Well, it's end for today. Have a nice day! And, don't forget to guess first and last ones!
21-10.png

Firstly, thanks everyone who guessed today's Pillar order! Now, let's get started with the Stardust, to get help from the awesome Dragon... Yeah, that's true, the death came at the very right point :p
22-01.png

Vortex is a very easy one, but if you get inflicted the Distorted debuff... Well, then it becomes very frustrating. The reason why the Vortex isn't the last one...
22-1.png

Nebula is frustrating too, also now there's two reasons! First one, sometimes Brain Sucklers stick you and deal continous damage, which makes me way too much angry :nursesigh: Second one, the Nebula Lazers(forgot the enemy name). They prevent you from collecting fragments from the pillar, so it can't be the last one too. So...
22-2.png

No! There's some work before the end of this. Fortunalety we can craft fragments from other three, so let's have some Super Healers! Also I need to switch to the Melee gear, then make small arena for Moon Lord...
22-3.png

For the arena, I needed to a Campfire and a Heart Lantern, which I will take from Golem arena. And on the way, I found the last Life Fruit, which is very awesome :)
22-4.png

Trick is simple, stay on a stable surface(platforms are the best) then Crawltipedes slither in mid-air themselves. Flairon, which I used the first time for this, works awesome. But, after the kill, I have a lot of work to be in a few time;
--> Collect the Solar Fragments
--> Craft the final weapons
--> Take potions from the Safe
--> Make sure located at the arena
22-5.png

All work has been done just in time, and now, there's a good work for No-Chest...
No-Chest said:
YES!!! COME TO YOUR DEATH!!! YO UGLY CREATURE!
Moon Lord said:
No way, you little poor thingie... I will take you with me to my galaxy...
SteveisNoob said:
Hey, you stupid beast. You can even get beaten by a noob, and you're about to face a real Terrarian. I think, you'd better drop the SOUL of Terraria!(the yoyo, if you could't get it)
No-Chest said:
You two will be get very surprised to see what I kept for this battle. Just see it!
22-6.png

Wow, he really well thought about saving the Lifeforce for this battle, also having Regen and Endurance(ended just 7secs ago xD) and destroying all three eyes closer, were very good tricks to handle this fight. Yes, I'm surprised for this one, let's think about the Moon Lord! :joy::joy::joy:
22-7.png

Wow, Meowmere! It's a bit too OP, and very loud, but still useful
SteveisNoob said:
Hey, don't forget the Awesome Blade of Terra! It's the most awesome one! All hail for it!
22-8.png

It's better to not use it where projectiles can be deflected...
22-9.png

He was about to sell something to the Stylist, then he realized her name is "Ruby". Wow, he would better take care her so much! :)
22-10.png

The Twins has awoken
The Twins has been defeated
The Twins has been tamed
The Twins has been...
Wow, end of an awesome age... So sad...
22-11.png

And here I'm doing something unusual, saying goodbye without a screenshot. I needed to do this, because, I don't want to write this with the sadly end of Twins... Anyways, today's episode ends there, take care of you! See you later!

Hello everyone! Today No-Chest is having some money problems, so he went a spelunking/mining work on the Jungle. Why on the Jungle, there're three items he had to find and Jungle offers most ore/gem deposits and most fun :D So, there's his first found, a Staff of Regrowth... Could be a pair of Flower Boots...
23-1.png

The second one, another Staff of Regrowth... Could be the Turtle Pet... For the ones who noticed the torch crowd over the bulb, they're marked for the trophy hunt.
23-2.png

The third one, could be a Boomstick... Wait! It's a Boomstick! Just had a poor prefix, but, whatever! Now, let's free a slot for the Boomstick. (To count an item goal is done, No-Chest has to pick it up and place it on an inventory slot)
23-3.png

An old chest... :( But there're still two missing and they're really favourites of both No-Chest and SteveisNoob! They had to be obtained anyways!
23-4.png

He was about to finish the farming, but a Solar Eclipse screwed his plan. Oh, this is the first one happened itself on this world! Glad they made it summonable...
23-5.png

During the eclipse he bored and decided to make profit a Voodoo Doll he found on the Underworld. Daybreak was very tasty for this work :)
23-6.png

Three Platinum Coin, that should work for a moment.
23-7.png

Again! He needs more Luminite and Fragments for his new armor, so, sadly, all Lunar creatures have to die once more... If you notice the "X" on my minimap, it's a git from the Nebula Pillar. Yes, I like to play in long sessions :)
23-8.png

After the demise of Cultist, I suddenly remembered to reforge my Daybreak. Huh, over 300 damage with an awesome debuff, this weapon is awesome :)
23-9.png

The Guide moved in, so another Fleshy Wall has been smashed, and No-Chest found an Emblem from it. So, it's time to add the Eye on the play! So, we're finished this episode. You know, he will kill the pillars and Moon Lord again, and will be able craft one of any Lunar armors. So, guess which one will be crafted firstly!
23-10.png

Another crazy Lunar Event has been added, and No-Chest did a shocking surprize. He crafted the Stardust Armor first!
SteveisNoob said:
What? Oh, really? Boy, c'mon, you can't do anything without the almighty help of solar powers!
Anyways, this is done because it makes boss farmings(even with Moon Lord) very easy. Oh, forget about the Moon Lord drop, it's a Rainbow Crystal Staff!
SteveisNoob said:
How frustrating! Everyone knows it's just a looker!
PS, he has no offense to Summoners, he is just a Melee-Warrior...
24-1.png

Oh, don't forget the Monolith! Hey, SteveisNoob, what do you think? :)
24-2.png

Yeah, he tried his new awesome Dragon on the Plantera, and his Dragon did a good work at extracting The Axe from Plantera's greenish body.
24-3.png

Ten Plantera kill, good amount of loot, no trophy. Well, this will force his anger some...
24-4.png

At night, he suddenly noticed Lightning Bugs doing a real invasion on his town. So he quickly bought a Bug Net and released it to them.
24-5.png

Bait problems? Anymore! Lol! He had 17 Bugs before, meaning 195 Bugs just in a single night! Even without use of any Water Candle or Battle Potion! This artificial biome trick is really useful, it's literally a game changer!
24-6.png

He was bored, really bored. Suddenly he decided to farm Pirates. Of course this was for the trophy from Dutchman, but anyways, he needed a good farm. So he started to alternate his ocean biome a lot...
24-7.png

While farming Pirates, he noticed a Hallowed Key, which made a good smile on his face :) Rainbow Gun is a very good weapon to his Moon plans!
24-8.png

Right after the Key, he also found a Gold Ring. Good, very good. May be he could craft the Greedy Ring, huh?
24-9.png

Oupsie, no, he found the trophy already! So need to farm Pirates anymore, also he used his last Map and didn't want to farm more. May be later. Well, anyways, here's the end of today's series. Enjoy your day, see you later!
24-10.png

As you might remember, No-Chest had found the Hallowed Key, so it's time to open and see what's hidden in it. But, there's a little problem, he couldn't remember its place! All he can do is just looking at the map madly...
25-1.png

After a while, he finally remembered the chest was in the entrance, just below the zero depth. He hoped the Gun has a good prefix but no, it even hadn't any prefix. He needs to pay some money to have his wanted prefix...
25-2.png

While returning from the Dungeon, he decided to do another Lunar Event, and switched to his summoner gear. When reached to surface some zombies took attention of the Dragon, and it killed the Cultists accidentally. Well, this is normally terrible, but not this time. This is a good one.
25-3.png

Huh, almost dead... Fortunalety he survived the pillar...
25-4.png

What a shame... Nothing to say... Well, it happened when he tried to consume a healing potion. The cooldown had passed, but somehow the hotkey didn't work. And, unfortunalety, he was terribly low on health... Nothing to say...
25-5.png

While he was trying to obtain the Plantera Trophy a Hallowed Mimic appeared and dropped the dream weapon. But, unfortunalety, he can't use it, so, sadly, sorry...
25-6.png

A Titan Glove? Well, he will it with him.
25-7.png

After 5 more kills, no trophy... This is not a good day...
25-8.png

Wow, thanks Goblin! It didn't take very long to add the perfect prefix! Thanks, Goblin.
25-9.png

SteveisNoob said:
Currently I'm having a way too much busy schedule, so it really gets difficult to play No-Chest and release episodes. So, I'm having a small break to the series. When returned, I will have some good surprize to you, but for now, there won't be episodes for a while. I'm sorry for that. For today, I prepared an episode which contains 4 screenshots, this is also the reason why it is "The Uncounting Episode". I know, we're very close to the ending, and I really want to finish this. :) But, it's real life, you can't beat it, right? So, enjoy today's episode :)

While starting today's work, No-Chest realized that he hasn't enaugh room for all NPCs, so he decided to make an expansion. And this time, he planned a floating one. This will also function for a "purified" housing area to get Green Solution.(Currently all base is Hallowed, so Steampunker sells just Blue Solution.)
26-1.png

While continuing the building, his dragon bugged and looked like a cut worm. More of it, he run out of Glass Walls, so he destroyed another Skyhome...
26-2.png

Finally, it's finished. Since his world contain just 3 Islands, he could only get 3 sets of furniture, and he used 2 of them. He planned to use another furniture for below rooms, but it's finished for now. He is having some heavy inventory problems...
26-3.png

And a small modification to arena; lava pits. These will hurt some monsters during events, and by it, they will supply extra DPS. Well, we're not sure it will be good or bad, but we will try it :)
Anyways, he took a letter from SteveisNoob that saying he will send him a small holiday, which will be good recharge for No-Chest. He couldn't say no to it, so, he won't be here for a while. Enjoy your holiday, No-Chest... And you great friends, have good days! He will be back soon!
26-4.png

Last edited:
To be honest, this sounds a bit easy. Not being able to put items in chests just means you dump / sell the stuff you don't want. A little bit of inventory management goes a long way: for example, starting off, you only keep gold / platinum ore. When you have sufficient resources to upgrade your pickaxe to the next tier, you can sell the old ore/bars. If you want to do building, you use your resources immediately instead of stockpiling them and running out of space.

The challenge will probably come from maintaining stocks of potions / potion ingredients.

But anyway, this does sound interesting. I'm curious as to what (if any) issues you run into, with regards to inventory space.

To be honest, this sounds a bit easy. Not being able to put items in chests just means you dump / sell the stuff you don't want. A little bit of inventory management goes a long way: for example, starting off, you only keep gold / platinum ore. When you have sufficient resources to upgrade your pickaxe to the next tier, you can sell the old ore/bars. If you want to do building, you use your resources immediately instead of stockpiling them and running out of space.

The challenge will probably come from maintaining stocks of potions / potion ingredients.
Yes, some inventory managing will make this very easy. But, on my previous plays I had lots of inventory problems, so thought doing a no-chest playtrough would be challenging. If you have any ideas to make it harder you can always tell them, because I really want to increase the difficulty, that way it will be more challenging and also fun. :) Now I have an idea to make it harder; I must make the Ankh Shield, the Cell Phone and the Terra Blade.
But anyway, this does sound interesting. I'm curious as to what (if any) issues you run into, with regards to inventory space.
Thanks! :happy:

If you have any ideas to make it harder you can always tell them, because I really want to increase the difficulty, that way it will be more challenging and also fun. :) Now I have an idea to make it harder; I must make the Ankh Shield, the Cell Phone and the Terra Blade.
Ideas to make it harder:
  1. You can't take items from chests. (I thought that was the original thread intention until I read it.) This probably wouldn't increase the challenge much, unless you rely on items that can only be obtained from chests (Enchanted Boomerang, Vampire Knives, et al), but this would conflict with your desire to make an Ankh Shield as Cobalt Shields can only be obtained in chests.
  2. You're not allowed to use the Piggy Bank / Safe. But since the Piggy Bank can be summoned via the Money Trough, it's debateable that that would be fine to use. (Compared to the Safe or normal Piggy Bank, which must be placed first and in all other respects basically are a chest.)
  3. Vanity slots must be for vanity items only, or no use of vanity slots allowed. No keeping some accessories in vanity until you need them - you have to have them equipped or not use them at all.
  4. Also, no 'cheating' with pseudo-chests like the Barrel. :)
How about crates, goodie bags*, treasure bags and so on? Are you allowed to open those and take their contents? (* I know it's not Halloween / Christmas, but if you changed your clock, it could be.)

Edit: Further to point 1: Maybe you're only allowed to take items from locked chests? You can't take items from unlocked chests, and once a locked chest is opened, you can't use it a second time.

Ideas to make it harder:
  1. You can't take items from chests. (I thought that was the original thread intention until I read it.) This probably wouldn't increase the challenge much, unless you rely on items that can only be obtained from chests (Enchanted Boomerang, Vampire Knives, et al), but this would conflict with your desire to make an Ankh Shield as Cobalt Shields can only be obtained in chests.
  2. You're not allowed to use the Piggy Bank / Safe. But since the Piggy Bank can be summoned via the Money Trough, it's debateable that that would be fine to use. (Compared to the Safe or normal Piggy Bank, which must be placed first and in all other respects basically are a chest.)
  3. Vanity slots must be for vanity items only, or no use of vanity slots allowed. No keeping some accessories in vanity until you need them - you have to have them equipped or not use them at all.
  4. Also, no 'cheating' with pseudo-chests like the Barrel. :)
How about crates, goodie bags*, treasure bags and so on? Are you allowed to open those and take their contents? (* I know it's not Halloween / Christmas, but if you changed your clock, it could be.)

Edit: Further to point 1: Maybe you're only allowed to take items from locked chests? You can't take items from unlocked chests, and once a locked chest is opened, you can't use it a second time.
These ones are very good, but the challenge is about the storing the items. So I won't ban taking items from chests. And also, vanity slots are easily accesible, so I won't ban them too. But, I will ban the Safe until hardmode is released, and the pseudo-chests are already banned. :) I won't ban the Piggybank, because of the Money Trough, but now I will farm every Blood Moon to obtain it. (Too bad I wasted the first one...)
And about the grab bags, since I can't cheat I can't obtain Goodie Bags, Presents and Treasure Bags, so there's no problem about them. About crates, letting use of them should make this harder, so I don't think I should ban them.
And, also I'm thinking about special items on the Dungeon, the Underworld and similar places. Wow, this is getting harder and harder :)
So, these rules have been added:
  • I can't use Safe until the hardmode has been released.
  • I have to farm every Blood Moon to obtain the Money Trough in order to continue using Piggybank.
  • I have to craft the Ankh Shield, Cell Phone and Terra Blade.
  • I have to obtain every special item from the Dungeon(even post-plantera items) and the Underworld.
So, I hope these will be helpful about making this more difficult.

The fifth episode has been released! I will add a "goal progression" thingie tonight, also I will do some text managing to make it have a cleaner look. And, feel free to guess what will happen on the sixth episode, see you all guys!

Finally, all maintenance work is done! Everything sorted out well, and also, I will start posting longer episodes(at least 10 screenshots instead of 5-6) at seventh episode. I want to thank you about the feedback, you're turning this challenge into my best Terraria playtrough!

First off, loving this style of a playthrough. Well written, just some grammar errors, but judging by your posts on other threads I can tell English is not your first language.

But I don't see the point in having three stacks of grenades if you can't use chests. Sure you will use them, but 3 stacks? If you have the demo you can just refill the stack when you run low.

The sixth episode is out! Finally I robbed the Dungeon and found some sweet loot!

First off, loving this style of a playthrough. Well written, just some grammar errors, but judging by your posts on other threads I can tell English is not your first language.

But I don't see the point in having three stacks of grenades if you can't use chests. Sure you will use them, but 3 stacks? If you have the demo you can just refill the stack when you run low.
Yes, English isn't my native language, I'm trying to minimize them but... Yeah, that's not that easy, but it will be made better anyways :)
They're supposed to be used on Eater of Worlds, but something about me went bad so I overbought them. But good news, I'm thinking about good use for them :)
And finally, thanks for the feedback!

Hmmm.

I don't really see this challenge as being that hard (no cobalt shield, though, would be immensely annoying), though very early-game will be a tad annoying. Basically, it looks like the plan of attack would be something like this:

1). Get ore to make ore armor/find a weapon good enough to get the materials to make an amazon while making houses.
2). Start fishing ASAP.
3). Get Sailfish Boots, Tsunami in a Bottle, Claws, Shoe Spikes, Radar out of fishing crates.
4). Kill easymode bosses, skip the entire dungeon except for the nazar and tally counter. (the whole point of the dungeon are the chests which we can't use)
5). Get Hellstone armor and equipment
6). Use a Cascade on the WoF.

Hardmode:

7). Do fishing for a Bladetongue (if Crimson) and Adamantite Melee Armor.
8). Get an Amarok and an Ice Feather (if it rains) using the Cascade and some clever terrain exploits.
9). Find a Skeleton Merchant for a Yo-Yo Bag.
10). Try for Nimbus Rod if rain.
11). Try for Hallowed Mimics for a Daedalus Stormbow.
12). Get some Holy Arrows.
13). Roflwafflestomp the Mechs.
14). Get Yelets, kill Plantera.
15). Kill Golem (would have to farm Lihzarhds for the power cells since we can't take them from the chests)
16). Go to Dungeon, get a Kraken (optional)
17). Solar Eclipse, get Eye of Cthulhu and Terra Blade.
18). Martians for UFO.
19). Ankh Charm, Cross Necklace farming.
20). Insane Cultist+Solar Pillar for Solar Eruption and hopefully Daybreak.
21). Rest of Pillars+Moon Lord.
22). Done!

The only thing I can see missing from an endgame setup would be the Ankh Shield (because of the missing Cobalt Shield). It'd have to be an Ankh Charm instead, which gives no fireblock immunity (not that it actually matters at endgame). The rest of everything else is obtainable without opening a single chest.

Mainly this impacts the early-game, early Easymode the most. That's when you get stuff like Hermes/Flurry Boots, Regen ring, etc.

Actually, he can still open chests, just not use them for storage purposes.

Oh, I misunderstood... when someone says "no-chest" I was taking that to mean, no taking anything. I know he mentioned storing stuff, but I thought the no taking part was implied as well.

Well, that's even easier, lol. You just have to be very picky about what you obtain and when.

Some tips:

1). Only smelt bars when you actually need them (you can carry 999 ore, that's more than enough for anything you could possibly need)
2). Skip copper/tin altogether, it's useless for progression.
3). Some data info items are purely optional; I'd probably carry just the GPS and nothing else unless you actually start finding the fishing items then you could go for a cellphone maybe.

The seventh episode is out! I started to release episodes of at least 10 screenshots, which makes releasing them harder but it's all worth it! So, this longer episodes will continue, and feel free to suggest something to be added in goals to make this even more harder. :)
Some tips:

1). Only smelt bars when you actually need them (you can carry 999 ore, that's more than enough for anything you could possibly need)
2). Skip copper/tin altogether, it's useless for progression.
3). Some data info items are purely optional; I'd probably carry just the GPS and nothing else unless you actually start finding the fishing items then you could go for a cellphone maybe.
And thanks for these awesome tips!

The eight episode has been released! Today I focused on obtaining items and clearing environments, also obtained the final pre-hardmode gear.

Back
Top Bottom