The (Not so) New Zelda Pack

I know that the last post was in 2016, but jeez, this pack is awesome, with the last version of Terraria (1.4) the texture packs are more great than ever, there is any way that this pack could get updated? I tried but, only the items and some other stuff is compatible, but the armours and the tiles can't be seen, even the files that changes the character, the armour is because the "Arms" and "Body" file had to be in only one file called "Armour" but my skills aren't enough to fit them without damaging it in the process, it would be awesome to see this texture pack updated to the 1.4.

Edit: The sounds file is compatible too, i converted it in "XNB" format with "TConvert", they work perfect and is awesome.

I know that the last post was in 2016, but jeez, this pack is awesome, with the last version of Terraria (1.4) the texture packs are more great than ever, there is any way that this pack could get updated? I tried but, only the items and some other stuff is compatible, but the armours and the tiles can't be seen, even the files that changes the character, the armour is because the "Arms" and "Body" file had to be in only one file called "Armour" but my skills aren't enough to fit them without damaging it in the process, it would be awesome to see this texture pack updated to the 1.4.

Edit: The sounds file is compatible too, i converted it in "XNB" format with "TConvert", they work perfect and is awesome.
Have to second this. This was easily my favorite pack as a kid and to this day I wish I could play with it again

i have frequented this site for years but never made an account or talked much. As is with many of you i loved using this texture pack, so i went in to see if i can do anything.

At first glance,
Pack Info is outdated (As in file type and structure)
Folder Structure is outdated
Images need to be in correct places/Folders
Sounds are in WAV format.
File names are incorrect now in some places
ALOT OF MISSING textures and sounds and other things

So far i've managed to:
fix the file structure so it's now detected as a Resource Pack.
Converted all sounds into XNB.

Created most of the correct file structure for all the textures to be placed
Renamed some of them.
Go some of the Textures to finally show up and work as intended
so far this is dirt, ore etc

everything seems like it might be somewhat simple to fix/do but it's time consuming, like the old way tree sprites used to be is now slightly different because of all the varients, Tree's on their own went from 3-4 sprite sheets to 10 sprite sheets.

i'll release an updated onece (unless someone has already, which i havent seen it yet.) i got this pack working in order, after which a lot needs to be added, as such there was no Corruption of anything when this was made, so textures for that need to be done, a lot of new sounds and many other elements need adding, just going of file numbers along in area's there is over 10,000+ things missing for the current version of Terraria to make into Zelda like fashion, but i'll do my best ^^

I've never done stuff like this so its way out of my comfort zone so please be patient :D
1712521494611.png

Back
Top Bottom