The Obscure Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizardead

Skeletron
Post any obscure or lesser-known games you're into here. For example, a few months ago I was browsing the Youtube of the creators of Don't Starve (I'd post that instead but I'm not sure how popular that is) and found this:
Okay, not really. I found the alpha equivalent of that. This one came out a few days ago. Anyways, I looked at it on Steam just to see what it was like, and despite having both a female protagonist and narration that will probably be taken the wrong way by 59% of the people hearing it, it turned out to be E10+. So I ended up getting it and ended up liking it a lot.

Plus it has music by Danny Baranowsky.

So yeah. Post your obscure gaming experiences here.

Last edited:
First off, I'm pretty sure there's already a thread like this. Second, Crypt of the Necrodancer is a fantastic game. And third, It's Danny Baranowsky, not Darry Baranowski.

Anyway, the most obscure game I own is probably Luftrausers (Air Routers in German), it's a 2D dogfighter, and it's crazy fun. It's made by Vlambeer, the company behind Super Crate Box and Nuclear Throne. Here's a review by Nerd3. Warning, video contains a bit of language.
Edit: You can also edit the game files very easily and produce some hilarious results.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom