OOC The Observers

Name: Wyder

Personality(Optional):

Race: Wyvern harpy

Apperence:
upload_2019-4-25_12-54-12.png
de circled dude

Lockpicking, Born Healthy, Fly/acrobatics.

Fly lets me, well, fly. You need 10 amount of dex and wings/the ability to levitate.

Ultimate ability: I go full power, going into a mode that i can't even control myself. 5x strength but DM controls it.

Strength: 3 [plus 2 from born healthy](At least) This affects both how much damage you do, defense to a degree, and what weapons you can use. You can't use heavy weapons like maces or large hammers without an amount of strength.

Dexterity: 10 [plus 2 from lock] (At least) This affects your odds of hitting your target, and dodging. This also affects your skills, weapon proficiency, and crafting abilities.

Vitality: 3 [plus 1 from born healthy] (At least) This affects how much HP (hit points/health points) you have.

Magic: 3 (At least) This affects how much mana you have, and some Magic Items need you to have a certain amount of Magic points before you can use/equip them.

Name: Wyder

Personality(Optional):

Apperence:
de circled dude

Lockpicking, Born Healthy, Fly/acrobatics.

Fly lets me, well, fly. You need 10 amount of dex and wings/the ability to levitate.

Ultimate ability: I go full power, going into a mode that i can't even control myself. 5x strength but DM controls it.

Strength: 3 [plus 2 from born healthy](At least) This affects both how much damage you do, defense to a degree, and what weapons you can use. You can't use heavy weapons like maces or large hammers without an amount of strength.

Dexterity: 10 [plus 2 from lock] (At least) This affects your odds of hitting your target, and dodging. This also affects your skills, weapon proficiency, and crafting abilities.

Vitality: 3 [plus 1 from born healthy] (At least) This affects how much HP (hit points/health points) you have.

Magic: 3 (At least) This affects how much mana you have, and some Magic Items need you to have a certain amount of Magic points before you can use/equip them.
Fly was replaced with Acrobatics.
What is DM?

Wyder
Strength:5 - Dex:12 - Vit:4 - Mag:3
Lockpicking, Born Healthy, Acrobatics.

Fly was replaced with Acrobatics.
What is DM?
What is your training weapon?

Wyder
LVL: 1 - XP: 0 - XP to next level: 100 - Gold: 100
Health: 250/250 - Status: Healthy
Strength:5 - Dex:12 - Vit:4 - Mag:3
Lockpicking, Born Healthy, Acrobatics.
Ultimate ability: Goes into full power, going into a mode that i can't even control myself. +5 strength but DM controls it.
Inventory: Claws {E} ten physical damage, weapon accuracy: 10 (Part of character or whatever used.)

Welp. Done. I guess

If I'll have to sleep, I'll be offline. Simple as that. If for some reason you need to bump it forward, auto Halt. Otherwise, in case of Very Important Event, please freeze it for now.

Fun fact about Axl: before he did the sentient transference loop thingy, his amp used to be a gun that siphoned void energy from him.

Back
Top Bottom