OOC The Observers

...Well, in honesty, I think this roleplay is basically too complicated to run anymore, plus given the fact my computer sucks. Well, do you want to know the entire story of the roleplay?

...Well, in honesty, I think this roleplay is basically too complicated to run anymore, plus given the fact my computer sucks. Well, do you want to know the entire story of the roleplay?
Feeling you (having one dead RP myself... or two, and one null RP).

Probably yes (since at this point Raelm!Halt is a forced into hackimenti counterpart to Szop!Trebonth, who is instead forced into Pokemon from human, and I kind of... will miss that RP.)

Let's pay it a respect. Cannons salute, and minute of silence to it.

Aw man, was really looking forward to it. If you want to tell us you can, but if you want to hold it off for another time that could work as well.

Name:Axl

Gender: its, uh.... complicated. very, very complicated. he's male, but his warframe is female.

Personality(Optional): he :red:ing fused his mesa prime with a stolen sample of the amalgam Sentient strain from sAlad V's lab, and then, after realizing that said infusion causes transference complications, decided to just force a transference loop with his Mesa prime, effectively almost completely severing his consciousness from his operator form, so you tell me.

Race: (oh boy this is going to be a fun one) Tenno-Warframe-Orokin-Sentient-Amalgam hybrid.

You are given 16 stat points to spend. I will check if they add up. Every stat has to have a minimum of one(1). This doesn't count toward your spending. Do not put the bonuses from the utility abilities! These will be added during the final processing of your character.

Strength: 4 (At least) This affects both how much damage you do, defense to a degree, and what weapons you can use. You can't use heavy weapons like maces or large hammers without an amount of strength.

Dexterity: 4 (At least) This affects your odds of hitting your target, and dodging. This also affects your skills, weapon proficiency, and crafting abilities.

Vitality: 4 (At least) This affects how much HP (hit points/health points) you have.

Magic: 4 (At least) This affects how much mana you have, and some Magic Items need you to have a certain amount of Magic points before you can use/equip them.

Utility Abilities/Skills:
[ADAPTATION] - upon being hit, gain +10% damage resistance to damage type taken for 20s. stacks up to 90%. Taking hits refreshes the duration of the ability
[SHIELDING] - being a Warframe, Axl has a protective invisible barrier around his warframe that can regenerate, and can take up to 275 hit points before dropping. avoiding damage for a while causes shields to replenish themselves. although adaptation does apply to shields, standard armor does not. on top of that, toxic damage is literally a middle finger to shields, being able to completely bypass shields and directly damage the warframe
[MESA'S WALTZ] - see special ability

Special Ability:
[PEACEMAKER] - AKA "regulators prime", "primed fingerguns", casting peacemaker draws out Mesa's signature dual fingerguns. casting cost is 3.75 energy/s (PER. SECOND. FFS HOW DID YOU MISS THAT?)
////////AUGMENT: MESA'S WALTZ - mesa can move while casting peacemaker.

Story/Description(Optional): Axl, like any Warframe Operator, wanted to build his Warframe to be stronger. When he heard talks on nightwave about sAlad V's "Amalgam project", he saw an oppertunity. so, he paid a Loki Operator 70 plat (unrelated note, thats actually how much it costed for me to purchase [Adaptation]) to sneak into the corpus gas city of Jupiter and steal a sample of the amalgam strain. blah blah blah, this part is already in the personality section, after doing that, and enduring a barrage of "WHAT THE :red: IS WRONG WITH YOU" from most of the other tenno, and Ordis himself, Axl decided to test his new Amalgam Warframe in Arbitration. sadly, everyone's favorite self aware OS with a massive ego decided the pathway from Axl's position to the location of the Arbitration trial could use a lovely little void wormhole between the Origin system and... whatever universe this RP takes place in.
Training weapon: akimbo mk-1 furis.
Ha ha, very funny, :red:s. Good thing I always have an ungodly amount of Mesa prime relics at once
It can safely be assumed that these most likely were some sort of primed weapon.
Inventory:
{E} ungodly amount of relics. A shame there are no void fissures to use to open them... or is there?
{E} Orbiter And orbiter components. Yea, this is in his inventory.
{Common} 59 orokin cells. Crafting component.
{E} several reusable blueprints. This includes things like squad health restores. I would list them but my phone is :red:ting itself trying to edit this post.
index.php
god. axl used to look b a d.

Back
Top Bottom