IC The Observers

Halt glanced first at the shooter guy, then on the droid, in some means of thought. - Well... I have both elemental and ranged ones as means to attack... pretty obvious given my typing. - He whispered, before he was taking a break for risk calculation. - Go on, but I'm gonna scout the factory even if you don't shoot. My size would be a better candidate for this. - Definitely he wanted to do just that.

"ok then. excuse me for one second"
Axl: hey
Axl: hey
Axl: heeeeeeey
Ofnir: jfc what do you want im doing something for new loka atm
Axl: ok first of all, stop being the 4th Reich's best friend
Axl: secondly, what do you listen to when you gotta do low tier survival?
Axl: and i mean, LOW tier
Ofnir: ok, first of all, ow, rude
Ofnir: second of all, i gotchu fam
Ofnir: Attached file:
Axl: thanks
"ok, im ready."

--Droid57.33.1 β--
The droid looked over the group to see what weapons they had, if xe saw someone empty handed, xe'd assume they had elemental or magical means of attacking. "I'll be of more use here if you decide to do this, your call. Though we wouldn't want to get surrounded if anyone heard us fighting."
(They have a few sacrificial daggers and mysterious tomes bearing a mysterious mechanical symbol.)
"Welp."

I drop down to the floor the cultists are on, and do a roll to break my fall. i then stand up, and fire at them with my furis pistols

(They have a few sacrificial daggers and mysterious tomes bearing a mysterious mechanical symbol.)
"theregoesgoingforsilentassasin"
(Well, this will certainly be interesting. xD)

--Droid57.33.1 β--
Blades emerged on the droid's arms, their blades reflecting the green glow from within the internal structures. With a burst of speed, xe launched over the edge and runs ahead of Axl, ready to attack the nearest tome wielder (if possible).

Halt then sighs and points revolver to fire at one cultist wearing a tome, while going to hide behind a barrel, as hidden as possible, ready to hit n' hide when applicable. He then fires, when he finds a favourable place, where cultists seldom have chance to find him (and even if, they would risk close-range strike from that one Snivy.) That's just a first part to cause mayhem, so he could ultimately get outta here and explore through vents.

Last edited:
Cultist (1) HP: 300

Cultist (2) HP: 300 (Basically everyone target this dude so...) 175 (I'm making it this because I'm too lazy today.)
(There are like, ten of these guys, but I'm doing this in sequence because no zerg rushing today.)
(now for RNG to fight.)
The first Cultist hits Axl for 45 damage
The second Cultist is healing.
Cultist(2) HP: 245

Halt continued firing, sometimes above cover, sometimes on side of cover, while changing the covers often, targetting the just healed cultist. If everything goes bad, I'm gonna flee, though.

(Turn based combat makes it impossible to target two beings unless it's AoE or the weapon allows it, which does exist but we are like in the first chapter tho.)
Cultist (2) HP: 145

--Droid57.33.1 β--
The droid attempts to tackle the first Cultist to avoid being hit if he went for the caster.

(Trying to pin them to prevent another attack.)

Last edited:
(Everyone after the Book, I swear. Plus my computer hates docx files.)
The Cultist is defeated. Another comes and takes the book.
Cultist (1) HP: 300 Chants - Defense increased, attack increased
Cultist (2) HP: 0 Defeated
Cultist (3) HP: 300 Purity Crush - Aimed at Halt - 75 physical damage.
(RNG decides basically all, so you'll have to wait for a bit every time you attack. : /)

[PEACEMAKER]
I cast peacemaker, and draw out my fingerguns. I then rapidly fire at cultist(3)
“Pew pew” I jokingly say to myself

Halt proceeds to at least try to cast a Vine Whip as his Elemental attack, aimed against the Cultist(3), while aiming to knock the cultist's concentration off. ((May I do that as an action - a stunning Nature-affinity move? If not, it's a normal Nature-affinity, and if not, Halt'll just shoot that cultist with the revolver.))

(Everyone after the Book, I swear. Plus my computer hates docx files.)
(57.33.1 tried to tackle the first one because bullets were making swiss cheese out of the caster.)

--Droid57.33.1 β--
Droid57.33.1 β missed and went for a slash, pivoting to face his target. (Cultist 1)

Back
Top Bottom