IC The Observers

*Drops down, Chatot helps a bit.*
"Well, it appears that they have had a field day with this place. We probably need to get to the main control room. I mean that's what many stories involving factories that are taken over by an entire organization usually have as the main room, right? It's a cliche that they do all the time. At least in books and stuff... Plus, they might have something there to force the Cult out."

Halt looks at the guy with a bit of not amused face. - 'Yeah, but how would we know where is stuff? Shouldn't we explore, by using some loopholes, where humans won't reach us?' - He honestly didn't want to get into a duel right now, right here. - 'Oh, and just noticed, you have one of my... relatives? These are called Pokemon, although I don't care about that.' - He took a mental note of that Pokemon-human partnership.

--Droid57.33.1 β--
Xe didn't drop with the others, there was no way they wouldn't hear that hunk of metal hit the floor. Droid57.33.1 β continued along the catwalk, looking for a safe way down.

"Well, yeah, I don't keep him locked up though. That would just be cruel. We help each other. I give him shelter and food when he's nearby and when it's raining, and he helps me with anything I can't do well. As for the former, yes we should explore, but we must not be caught by them. We can freely explore if we get them out faster, but it does mean that they would probably take everything they own with them. I'll let you have a small group vote to what to do then."

I aim the pistol at the unalerted cultists
“There’s a thing that we Tenno would sometimes do, where we would cause a massive firefight in one section of a facility, and cause the enemy to be more lax on security because their too busy fighting us. Exploiting this, we would have an operative loot the highly vulnerable supply sections. Perhaps we could do something similar, here?”

“Hey, it’s mostly been effective every time I’ve done it. The most that a mission has ever spiraled out of control is when the enemy disabled the life support systems, which doesn’t seem like something the enemy is able to do here”

--Droid57.33.1 β--
Seeing the pistol raised, it looked like the situation was going to escalate. The droid prepared to leap from the opposite side of the room if their cover is blown.

((How dare you say the oil barrel was a better tool than the B O X?))
I shift my aim towards the barrels
“Use those”

((You guys do know that by “drop down”, I meant I stopped doing the whole “the floor is lava” thing, right?))

((no. not until he knows for a fact that the team agrees on using the tenno's standard plan for survival missions (have a 4 man team of tenno distract the enemy forces while others loot the ship))

--Droid57.33.1 β--
The droid looked over the group to see what weapons they had, if xe saw someone empty handed, xe'd assume they had elemental or magical means of attacking. "I'll be of more use here if you decide to do this, your call. Though we wouldn't want to get surrounded if anyone heard us fighting."

Back
Top Bottom