Biomes & Nature The Ocean: An Expansion

Is this good?

• Great!

• Fine

• Bad

• Pointless!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the idea of expanding the Ocean Biomes. The Ocean Biomes feel kind-of empty. I think that there should be a large Pirate Ship structure in one Ocean Biome (Jungle Biome side), and a large Viking Ship structure in the other Ocean Biome (Snow Biome side). Each ship would have their own respective enemies. The Pirate enemies already exist, and the Undead Viking enemy already exists. I think that it would make it more interesting discovering the Pirate NPC on the Pirate Ship, rather than simply having him spawn after defeating the first Pirate Invasion. Because the Pirate enemies are Hard-Mode only, the Pirate ship could appear once Hard-Mode is activated. Many players have created their own ships already. Here is an example of a really cool looking ship.

yru1jlb.jpg

That is a really good idea! However it is not right for my suggestion as I want it to feel more open and tropical.

i would like it if there werent 2 oceans. because of that, a desert didnt spawn in my world and now i can't make the dao of pow.

I would like the ocean to be expanded, and this is good, but i personally prefer my idea of temples generating in the ocean (click the first link on my sig, that thread is the second one on the list). Your sprites were much better though, as a matter of fact i dont think i even had sprites.

I would like the ocean to be expanded, and this is good, but i personally prefer my idea of temples generating in the ocean (click the first link on my sig, that thread is the second one on the list). Your sprites were much better though, as a matter of fact i dont think i even had sprites.
Yeah, I guess though as I said to Dennis I would like the oceans to feel more open and tropical rather than something stuffed with content. No you didnt have sprites.

Last edited:
How about, in HM, 3 pearls with one soul of light= 3x Illuminant Pearl

Illuminant Pearl+Glass Bottle= Glowing Jar (Alt to the Star in a bottle)

Great Suggestion. The Ocean really doesn't need much more than this really. Cool additions. You get support.

Attachments

• canflagsolo24 1.png
    canflagsolo24 1.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 256
Back
Top Bottom