Items The Ocean Biome Chest!

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestions in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
Hello! This is my first suggestion, so if I do anything wrong, let me know. Also, there are no sprites yet, as I have yet to find a spriting program. Anyways, to the suggestion!

The ocean biome chest would be a new biome chest that spawns in the dungeon. An ocean key would be required to open it, so you would have to farm creatures in the ocean to get it.

The weapon that it contains is the Tidal Shock. The Tidal Shock is a unique and powerful magic weapon. When found, it resembles a dark blue spell book. When the player uses the weapon, it fires two damaging tidal waves in each direction, continuing until it exits the player's screen. After the waves disappear though, a small layer of water, about a block deep, will continue to damage enemies for a few seconds before the water disappears.
Here are the stats for the weapon:

Tidal Shock
Damage (wave): 60
Damage (water): 40
Knockback: 6
Crit. Strike Chance: 4%
Use Time: 10
Mana Cost: 20
Rarity: Yellow
Tooltip: Summons powerful tidal waves that leave behind a damaging flood.
Sell Price: 20 gold

Thank you very much for reading my suggestion! I am open to sprites for the chest, key, and weapons, since I haven't found a spriting program yet. Bye!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom