tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

Rcki

Official Terrarian
3sGyomJ.png

So, I heard that the restriction about porting console stuff to PC was lifted, so I decided to port Ocram and *most* stuff releated to him to PC.

This mod adds:
- Ocram and his servants: AI built from scratch to simulate the original Ocram AI!
- Ocram Trophy!
- Ocram Mask!
- Boss Checklist support!
- Souls of blight!
- All of the armor types! (Spectral, Titan and Dragon!)
- Tonbogiri!
- Vulcan Repeater along with it's special ammunition!
- Tizona! (The bleeding effect doesn't seem to affect NPC's at all)
- Sparkly Wings!
- Sharanga!
- Spectral Arrows!

Please comment below if you have suggestions!

Download from the mod browser. (Direct Link)

CREDITS:
Thanks for @Logodum for creating the sprite for the Ocram Treasure bag!
Thanks for @Shamos2000 for creating the sprite for Souls of Blight!
Thanks for @DrunkenCat for creating Ocram's map icon!
Thanks for @Blanky200411 for providing me with Ocram Mask's sprites!
Thanks for @Rcki for his horrible english!

Last edited:
i get that you are rebuilding it all not just ripping the assets and i dont mind but im not so shore if the moderators or the devs will be ok with it. Have you asked someone from relogic about if its ok? Just try to be careful ok, id hate it if it got taken down for violating the guidelines. :) BTW im not gonna report it cuz im not shore if it constitues a violation or not. Best luck mate! Cheers!

Would be nice if you would add Boss Checklist support. :D

Ocram was Post-Mech, if I remember correctly.

i get that you are rebuilding it all not just ripping the assets and i dont mind but im not so shore if the moderators or the devs will be ok with it. Have you asked someone from relogic about if its ok? Just try to be careful ok, id hate it if it got taken down for violating the guidelines. :) BTW im not gonna report it cuz im not shore if it constitues a violation or not. Best luck mate! Cheers!
Didn't they just lift the restriction about porting removed console stuff in? "There has been a change to the Player-Created Game Enhancements: Rules & Guidelines whereby the restriction on porting console and mobile exclusive content has been removed."

Heres the link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/announcement-modding-rule-update-2018-08-06.55225/

"The rule against porting Console/Mobile exclusive content is not affected in any way by this change and that rule is still fully in effect."

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/announcement-modding-rule-update-2018-08-06.55225/

This kind of mod is still not allowed.
"Update 2017/02/27"
That text is old, read the one above...

EDIT:
"Update 2018/08/06
There has been a change to the Player-Created Game Enhancements: Rules & Guidelines whereby the restriction on porting console and mobile exclusive content has been removed."

Last edited:
Fixed Ocram being able to fire through blocks. I actually thought this was how he worked but I was proven wrong by my friend :O.

This mod is literally bringing me back to when I was playing on console. The nostalgia of beating ocram before skeletron prime (because I was legit crap and still is)

I fought Ocram and man, he really is like it's console counterpart. Great job.
Thanks dude! That was really the point. Well, did it feel like he was dealing the right amount of damage? From my experiences I'm not really sure. (I do not have that much experience fighting him on the console)

Thanks dude! That was really the point. Well, did it feel like he was dealing the right amount of damage? From my experiences I'm not really sure. (I do not have that much experience fighting him on the console)
Felt pretty right, honestly. However, why does his minions have 900 HP? I don't think that was the case on the console version.

Felt pretty right, honestly. However, why does his minions have 900 HP? I don't think that was the case on the console version.
900? What, don't they have 450? only on expert mode do they have 900.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom