tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

I had a idea for the expert mode item!
It would be a accessory that when you have it on, it uses 10 mana every 10 seconds and spawns a servant of ocram that will suicide dive into enemys for you.
(lol i based this of of the glowing womb from hollow knight)

As I started before it's pretty much impossible to bring an old peice of Terraria history over in the new Terraria and expect it to work like it did back there, so Ocram has to be rebalanced for modern Terraria.
I'm sure his coder: Marco, would be proud what your all doing to his creation

Aight, so the majority seems to want me to continue this mod (as expected). I'll start next week when I have more time. (Doing some IRL work rn). You can post ideas and suggestions in this thread, I'll be sure to check them out.

I think you should add a servant of ocram minion that has the deadly sphere minion AI.
a servant of ocram minion would be cool, but i think it should have its own ai. however, i dont believe taking the idle spinning from the deadly spheres would hurt, though. heres a small concept i made for the possible sprite and/or pet.
Mini Servan of Ocram.gif

I think you should add a servant of ocram minion that has the deadly sphere minion AI.

a servant of ocram minion would be cool, but i think it should have its own ai. however, i dont believe taking the idle spinning from the deadly spheres would hurt, though. heres a small concept i made for the possible sprite and/or pet.
View attachment 208509
I've never really tried to do minion AI stuff, but I really like this idea. I will experiment with this.

Hey man! Honestly.. you should just port everything.
This mod is not about all console and mobile stuff. I think that there already exists a mod that is exactly the one you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom