tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

Im so glad you made this mod! I havent got to fight ocram ever cuz im bad at console version and havent got that far.. Ocrams boss fight is cool! Love the mod (and original ocram of course)!

This doesn't add any generation or isn't compatible with any mods is it? I'm wondering if this would be safe to add to my Calamity Modpack without breaking anything.
Yeah, it shouldn't break anything!
I'd love to see the soul of blight updated to be animated like the other souls. Do you think you could do that?
Oh crap, I forgot to publish the update! The soul already has an updated sprite, SORRY! Going to release it soon...
yooo, can I add support for this mod
Sure thing! <3
Im so glad you made this mod! I havent got to fight ocram ever cuz im bad at console version and havent got that far.. Ocrams boss fight is cool! Love the mod (and original ocram of course)!
Thanks man! <3

Last edited:
UPDATE RELEASED!

-Finally updated the Soul's sprite (Thanks for @Shamos2000 for the sprite!)
-Fixed *some* minor bugs

Smallest update ever but I feel like it was needed,.

May I have a suggestion?
How about redoing the amount of lasers Ocram fired?
Watch this vid to see how Ocram acts in phase 1 and 2.

Awesome! Can't wait until you add the mask in!
I still need the animation sprites for the mask.
[doublepost=1541692446,1541692200][/doublepost]
May I have a suggestion?
How about redoing the amount of lasers Ocram fired?
Watch this vid to see how Ocram acts in phase 1 and 2.
Thats the video I based him on! So what do you think? Do you think that he shoots too much or not enough?

Thank you so much for creating this mod. ive done couple videos with it. i have a request. i know you probably have a lot going on but i was wondering if you could bring back the Guinea Pig either as a pet or as a summon it would be amazing.

Thank you so much for creating this mod. ive done couple videos with it. i have a request. i know you probably have a lot going on but i was wondering if you could bring back the Guinea Pig either as a pet or as a summon it would be amazing.
If I'm ever going to port the rest of the removed console content, it'll be a different mod, and I'll be sure to add the Guinea Pig pet. However, it wont be happening anytime soon.

I still need the animation sprites for the mask.
[doublepost=1541692446,1541692200][/doublepost]
Thats the video I based him on! So what do you think? Do you think that he shoots too much or not enough?
Oh, so the mask has multiple animation sprites? Not sure if you saw my previous reply, but I did give you the sprite for the mask. If you also have a check I made a few map sprites. Since they aren't the best quality, maybe they could be used as a placeholder?

Attachments

• ocram mask.png
    ocram mask.png
    624 bytes · Views: 133
Oh, so the mask has multiple animation sprites? Not sure if you saw my previous reply, but I did give you the sprite for the mask. If you also have a check I made a few map sprites. Since they aren't the best quality, maybe they could be used as a placeholder?
Yes, any "armor" piece in the game requires animations. Here's an example:
armor_head_shadow_helmet.png
Yeah, it doesn't look like an animation but that is still required for any wearable item.

Yes, any "armor" piece in the game requires animations. Here's an example:
View attachment 212800 Yeah, it doesn't look like an animation but that is still required for any wearable item.
Will this do?
[doublepost=1541763844,1541763651][/doublepost]
View attachment 212803 phew... that's a lot of work.
That's awesome! Definitely better than mine! The only probably is that you're missing a map sprite for his second form. Not sure if you've noticed, but when a boss transforms they get a new map icon for their next phase.

Attachments

• ocrammasksheet.png
    ocrammasksheet.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 118
View attachment 212803 phew... that's a lot of work.
That's amazing!
Will this do?
[doublepost=1541763844,1541763651][/doublepost]
That's awesome! Definitely better than mine! The only probably is that you're missing a map sprite for his second form. Not sure if you've noticed, but when a boss transforms they get a new map icon for their next phase.
I'll try that one, thanks for the sprite! For the second phase map icon, does he really need that? In my opinion it doesn't matter, as long as we have one its enough xd.

That's amazing!

I'll try that one, thanks for the sprite! For the second phase map icon, does he really need that? In my opinion it doesn't matter, as long as we have one its enough xd.
Let's hope it works, lol. And for the second phase icon, it's more of a cheeky nitpick. It isn't my mod or sprite, so you guys decide whether or not the second icon is needed.

UPDATE 1.0.2.1 RELEASED!
- Added a map icon for Ocram! (Thanks for @DrunkenCat for the sprite!)
- Added Ocram Mask! (Thanks for @Blanky200411 for the sprites!)
- Reduced the amount of lazors Ocram fires in his second phase by a little.

i don't know is this allowed because i used this
Hive_Mind_map_2.png
for the base.
btw here is phase 2
Ocram.png

Last edited:
UPDATE 1.0.2.1 RELEASED!
- Added a map icon for Ocram! (Thanks for @DrunkenCat for the sprite!)
- Added Ocram Mask! (Thanks for @Blanky200411 for the sprites!)
- Reduced the amount of lazors Ocram fires in his second phase by a little.
Small problem, the icon looks way too big in comparison to those of vanilla Terraria.
i don't know is this allowed because i used thisView attachment 212808 for the base.
btw here is phase 2 View attachment 212809
Not too sure, but I assume you'd need permission from the creator of the sprite?

the mask look a shaky so i remake it
i also give it a little animation
CogLordMask_Head.png

also you should add this line into the code:
" item.vanity = true; "

Back
Top Bottom