tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

Could you add calamityMod revengeance and death mode support. Just up the damage, defense, and health. Also, for revengeance mode, make it so he enters his second phase at 75% health and in death mode make him start in his second phase. Also make him summon more minions in both modes.

Could you add calamityMod revengeance and death mode support. Just up the damage, defense, and health. Also, for revengeance mode, make it so he enters his second phase at 75% health and in death mode make him start in his second phase. Also make him summon more minions in both modes.
Good idea, I'll look into it!

this code should help you clean all the servants after Ocram Dead
public override void NPCLoot()
{
NPCName.despawn = true;

costume1.png
BANNER!!!

you should maximum amount of Servants of Ocram because,since it damge the player ,the player will Negates ocram's laser damage
sorry for bad english.:sigh:
This was always a problem with Ocram's fight.
I have some icons that would fit the style of the game better. I've also listed an icon for Ocram's second form, as long as it isn't too much work to add both. My friend said he made them and that you'll be able to use them in the mod if you wish.
P.S. Could you test my fixed mask sprites? There shouldn't be a wobble anymore.
Yeah, I already have the fixed mask in the mod, I'm just working on other stuff for the mod before releasing the new version. ^^ As for the map icon, I haven't looked in to how to have different sprite for different phases, but I'll look into it.

this code should help you clean all the servants after Ocram Dead
public override void NPCLoot()
{
NPCName.despawn = true;
Once again: this mod is supposed to simulate the original Ocram. I don't remember there being an instant despawn for all servants when Ocram dies.
The support banner is a nice idea, but There are few problems: First of all, there should be 2 "p"s in the word "support" (not suport). Second of all, I don't think we need a banner. The mod isn't big enough tbh. However, if you want to "wear a banner", go ahead! I'm not stopping you :p.

Last edited:
This was always a problem with Ocram's fight.

Yeah, I already have the fixed mask in the mod, I'm just working on other stuff for the mod before releasing the new version. ^^ As for the map icon, I haven't looked in to how to have different sprite for different phases, but I'll look into it.

Once again: this mod is supposed to simulate the original Ocram. I don't remember there being an instant despawn for all servants when Ocram dies.

The support banner is a nice idea, but There are few problems: First of all, there should be 2 "p"s in the word "support" (not suport). Second of all, I don't think we need a banner. The mod isn't big enough tbh. However, if you want to "wear a banner", go ahead! I'm not stopping you :p.
Awesome! Apart from a few fixes, Ocram 'n Stuff is pretty much wrapped up for now? I hope to see you do other mods in the future!

UPDATE 1.0.2.2 RELEASED!
- Ocram now has a cool blur effect when he moves! (Similar to Skeletron Prime's blur effect)
- Fixed Tizona's description
- Ocram Mask is now a vanity item
- Ocram's spinning animation looks a bit better
- Updated Ocram's map sprite (Thanks @Blanky200411)
- Fixed Ocram Mask's walking animation (Thanks @Blanky200411 and @DrunkenCat)
- Ocram's health bar is now bigger

Enjoy!

Last edited:
UPDATE 1.0.2.2 RELEASED!
- Ocram now has a cool blur effect when he moves! (Similar to Skeletron Prime's blur effect)

Enjoy!
Holy @$#%, with this update, This mod is great for fighting Orcam!
10/10!
BTW, I have an important question/suggestion.
Can you port Mobile-Exclusive content to PC with this mod?
Please?

Holy @$#%, with this update, This mod is great for fighting Orcam!
10/10!
BTW, I have an important question/suggestion.
Can you port Mobile-Exclusive content to PC with this mod?
Please?
Thanks man! I'm really proud of this mod. About the mobile exclusives, I'll repeat what I have already said to multiple people: "If I ever will port the mobile content, that'll be a different mod. I never really liked that stuff (they didn't fit in to the game at all), but I'll have to see."

Thanks man! I'm really proud of this mod. About the mobile exclusives, I'll repeat what I have already said to multiple people: "If I ever will port the mobile content, that'll be a different mod. I never really liked that stuff (they didn't fit in to the game at all), but I'll have to see."
add a disclaimer on the main post tbh

here is a idea for expert drop
Ocramtooth.png
the Ocram's tooth : increases magic critical strike by 20 but player gain Feral Bite debuff.
here is the test

Attachments

• Ocram'sTooth.zip
    1,006 bytes · Views: 118
UPDATE 1.0.2.2 RELEASED!

Enjoy!
The effort you've put into this mod is phenomenal! Ocram is coded perfectly, and all the items work awesome! To be honest, you have more skill than a lot of well known Terraria modders. Great to see you've been super active with this mod lately as well!
If you do ever make the mod, I have all the sprites, gores and sheets for the enemies, bosses, pets, vanity, etc. I've also made some banners for the console/mobile enemies that don't have any. Hit me up if you ever need them.

here is a idea for expert drop
View attachment 212991 the Ocram's tooth : increases magic critical strike by 20 but player gain Feral Bite debuff.
here is the test
I will add him an expert drop, don't worry. However, I'll not make it a "class" specific one. I'll also give him a whole AI overhaul in expert mode >:).
The effort you've put into this mod is phenomenal! Ocram is coded perfectly, and all the items work awesome! To be honest, you have more skill than a lot of well known Terraria modders. Great to see you've been super active with this mod lately as well!

If you do ever make the mod, I have all the sprites, gores and sheets for the enemies, bosses, pets, vanity, etc. I've also made some banners for the console/mobile enemies that don't have any. Hit me up if you ever need them.
Thanks man! I've been really active because I have some free time away from school rn. Before making a mobile exclusive mod, I'll give Ocram some Expert mode love. (I'll completely overhaul is AI for expert mode).

I will add him an expert drop, don't worry. However, I'll not make it a "class" specific one. I'll also give him a whole AI overhaul in expert mode >:).

Thanks man! I've been really active because I have some free time away from school rn. Before making a mobile exclusive mod, I'll give Ocram some Expert mode love. (I'll completely overhaul is AI for expert mode).
Can't wait to see what quirks Ocram has in expert mode! There's so much potential to what his expert drop could be, but I'll leave that to you. Also, is there a possibility the remaining console vanity sets could make an appearance in this mod (Purple Hero set, Blue Plumber set, George's Tuxedo set, Fabulous set, Horned God set)? They aren't tied to other mobile/content, so I think they could fit in here?

Can't wait to see what quirks Ocram has in expert mode! There's so much potential to what his expert drop could be, but I'll leave that to you. Also, is there a possibility the remaining console vanity sets could make an appearance in this mod (Purple Hero set, Blue Plumber set, George's Tuxedo set, Fabulous set, Horned God set)? They aren't tied to other mobile/content, so I think they could fit in here?
How did one get those vanity items? I had completely forgotten about them!

Back
Top Bottom