tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

How did one get those vanity items? I had completely forgotten about them!
Well the Purple Hero costume and Blue Plumber are made from a console exclusive thread called "Purple Thread", Horned God set can be bought by the Travelling Merchant and drops from the mechanical bosses (mask for Prime, robe for Destroyer, pants for Twins, and finally the Fabulous set/George's Tuxedo can be sold from the Clothier during the Blood Moon. For more in-depth information, I'd recommend having a look at the wiki.

**Correction, the Blue Plumber costume is actually obtained in the same way as the normal Plumber costume. So the Purple Thread is only needed for the Purple Hero.**

https://terraria.wiki.gg/g00/Old-gen_console_version?i10c.encReferrer=&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=3

Last edited:
I may be jumping ahead way too quickly, but I have some things I've sprited for you:

Attachments

• Lepus_MapIcon.png
    Lepus_MapIcon.png
    711 bytes · Views: 172
  • TurkortheUngratedful_MapIcon.png
    TurkortheUngratedful_MapIcon.png
    759 bytes · Views: 156
I may be jumping ahead way too quickly, but I have some things I've sprited for you:
xd Turkor and Lepus, the two bosses I hate. For reals, I'm super busy again (sorry for no updates) and I'll finish the expert mode Ocram before I'll jump onto mobile content. ^^

- Tizona! (The bleeding effect doesn't seem to affect NPC's at all)
Because enemies don't have health regen to begin with, Tizona's bleeding makes NPCs lose health over time through bleeding instead. However, I'd assume it's just normal bleeding against players.

Last edited:
xd Turkor and Lepus, the two bosses I hate. For reals, I'm super busy again (sorry for no updates) and I'll finish the expert mode Ocram before I'll jump onto mobile content. ^^
Yeah, they don't fit Terraria at all lol. I mean, Lepus is a rabbit head with feet, and Turkor is a demon turkey on a plate. Hehe, you've put a lot of effort into the mod lately, so it doesn't bother me whether or not any new updates come out. I also just decided to get all the potential sprites for the possible mobile mod so I don't have to worry about it later. No rush man. Maybe expert Ocram could have some sort of vomit attack that gives a debuff (maybe a custom 'blighted' effect that's similar to the wither in Minecraft?).

P.S. I'd also appreciate if you can rate my new sprites? I've been trying to improve my skills over the last few weeks, so any advice would be appreciated lol.

Because enemies don't have health regen to begin with, Tizona's bleeding makes NPCs lose health over time through bleeding instead. However, I'd assume it's just normal bleeding against players.
Well, thats what the wiki says. From my testing, it didn't do anything against NPC's. It did work against players tho.
[doublepost=1542456590,1542456507][/doublepost]
Yeah, they don't fit Terraria at all lol. I mean, Lepus is a rabbit head with feet, and Turkor is a demon turkey on a plate. Hehe, you've put a lot of effort into the mod lately, so it doesn't bother me whether or not any new updates come out. I also just decided to get all the potential sprites for the possible mobile mod so I don't have to worry about it later. No rush man. Maybe expert Ocram could have some sort of vomit attack that gives a debuff (maybe a custom 'blighted' effect that's similar to the wither in Minecraft?).

P.S. I'd also appreciate if you can rate my new sprites? I've been trying to improve my skills over the last few weeks, so any advice would be appreciated lol.
I mean, I'm not an artist my self, so I'd be a bad judge. All I can say that they are miles better than anything I could do, so yeah. :p

"Yeah, they don't fit Terraria at all lol. I mean, Lepus is a rabbit head with feet, and Turkor is a demon turkey on a plate."
WTF are you talking about?
Terraria has parts of an fictional cosmic entity as bosses, has a boss that's a hybrid of fish, dragon and pig, has a giant tank boss in the image of F@#KING Santa Claus and A GIANT RABBIT AND DEMONIC TURKEY IS WHERE YOU DRAW THE LINE?!?!?!?!

"Yeah, they don't fit Terraria at all lol. I mean, Lepus is a rabbit head with feet, and Turkor is a demon turkey on a plate."
WTF are you talking about?
Terraria has parts of an fictional cosmic entity as bosses, has a boss that's a hybrid of fish, dragon and pig, has a giant tank boss in the image of F@#KING Santa Claus and A GIANT RABBIT AND DEMONIC TURKEY IS WHERE YOU DRAW THE LINE?!?!?!?!
That's not the only reason. Whoever sprited them obviously didn't have experience with Terraria's art style, and they are terribly unbalanced. Seriously, 20k health for a boss that's meant to be fought around Eye of Cthulhu is absolutely absurd. Both of their drops are also almost completely useless.

That's not the only reason. Whoever sprited them obviously didn't have experience with Terraria's art style, and they are terribly unbalanced. Seriously, 20k health for a boss that's meant to be fought around Eye of Cthulhu is absolutely absurd. Both of their drops are also almost completely useless.
idk man horn o plentys pretty good

From the looks of it, Ocram is missing "gore" when he dies. I think it'll be a good addition to include in the next update since you are doing some heavy work on Ocram. I've also come to the conclusion that Ocram doesn't need a map icon for his second form, (Brain of Cthulhu doesn't have one, and their second forms are similar in concept) obviously unless you've found a way to implement it already. Here are the official sprites taken from the game files:

Attachments

• Ocram_Gore1.png
    Ocram_Gore1.png
    311 bytes · Views: 151
  • Ocram_Gore2.png
    Ocram_Gore2.png
    387 bytes · Views: 145
  • Ocram_Gore3.png
    Ocram_Gore3.png
    432 bytes · Views: 142
The turkey boss is actually meant to be fought around the same time as Wall of Flesh. Also the 20k health makes sense because it's a STATIONARY boss.

Also does Terraria really have an art style? Show non-Terraria people a picture of the Moon Lord and Eye of Cthulhu, Ask said people if the Moon Lord and Eye of Cthulhu belong in the same game. 75% of the time, the people will stay no. Let me remind you that Terraria not having a good art style is NOT a bad thing. In fact, it actually works in Terraria's favor. First time players will be in the shock of their lives when they encounter the Moon Lord.

Also Turkor the Ungrateful's drop is NOT useless.
A healing potion that can be re-used endlessly without being consumed is AWESOME!
To quote the wiki:

"Because the Horn o' plenty heals only 30 less health than the Greater Healing Potion, which said Potions can be difficult to acquire, it remains very useful throughout the entire game.
The Horn o' plenty's limitless healing supply renders all weaker healing potions (Lesser and Standard) obsolete, allowing them to be sold freely."

Plus Lepus's drops: Boots of Ostara is acutally really good early on in the game.
"If worn with the Silver Helmet and Silver Chainmail, they still give the usual 3 defense set bonus"
The Egg Cannon is bad tho.

The turkey boss is actually meant to be fought around the same time as Wall of Flesh. Also the 20k health makes sense because it's a STATIONARY boss.

Also does Terraria really have an art style? Show non-Terraria people a picture of the Moon Lord and Eye of Cthulhu, Ask said people if the Moon Lord and Eye of Cthulhu belong in the same game. 75% of the time, the people will stay no. Let me remind you that Terraria not having a good art style is NOT a bad thing. In fact, it actually works in Terraria's favor. First time players will be in the shock of their lives when they encounter the Moon Lord.

Also Turkor the Ungrateful's drop is NOT useless.
A healing potion that can be re-used endlessly without being consumed is AWESOME!
To quote the wiki:

"Because the Horn o' plenty heals only 30 less health than the Greater Healing Potion, which said Potions can be difficult to acquire, it remains very useful throughout the entire game.
The Horn o' plenty's limitless healing supply renders all weaker healing potions (Lesser and Standard) obsolete, allowing them to be sold freely."

Plus Lepus's drops: Boots of Ostara is acutally really good early on in the game.
"If worn with the Silver Helmet and Silver Chainmail, they still give the usual 3 defense set bonus"
The Egg Cannon is bad tho.
I meant Lepus has 20k health, which is over 7 times Eye of Cthulhu! He isn't a stationary boss, also.

"Let me remind you that Terraria not having a good art style is NOT a bad thing" I never stated that Terraria didn't have a good art style. I said that mobile bosses look off. I mean, take a good look at Lepus and compare him to Ocram (a boss that fits Terraria), and see the difference. Then compare Ocram to the Brain of Cthulhu and Skeletron.

I also stated in a previous comment that the Horn o' plenty is actually a good drop. I honestly had forgotten about it in my first reply.

Boots of Ostara are good early game with Silver armor, which is around the time you fight Eye of Cthulhu. Lepus is absurdly overpowered for the point in the game where his drops are of any use. However, I'm not here to complain; I actually like a bit of difficulty. If Rcki were to port all this Turkor/Lepus content, I'd hope he would keep it 100% authentic for obvious nostalgia reasons. Don't forget I still like Lepus and Turkor, heck I even made custom sprites for their map icons, trophies, masks and treasure bags. I'm not going to argue with you anymore, so let's agree to disagree.

Last edited:
I meant Lepus has 20k health, which is over 7 times Eye of Cthulhu! He isn't a stationary boss, also.

"Let me remind you that Terraria not having a good art style is NOT a bad thing" I never stated that Terraria didn't have a good art style. I said that mobile bosses look off. I mean, take a good look at Lepus and compare him to Ocram (a boss that fits Terraria), and see the difference. Then compare Ocram to the Brain of Cthulhu and Skeletron.

I also stated in a previous comment that the Horn o' plenty is actually a good drop. I honestly had forgotten about it in my first reply.

Boots of Ostara are good early game with Silver armor, which is around the time you fight Eye of Cthulhu. Lepus is absurdly overpowered for the point in the game where his drops are of any use. However, I'm not here to complain; I actually like a bit of difficulty. If Rcki were to port all this Turkor/Lepus content, I'd hope he would keep it 100% authentic for obvious nostalgia reasons. Don't forget I still like Lepus and Turkor, heck I even made custom sprites for their map icons, trophies, masks and treasure bags. I'm not going to argue with you anymore, so let's agree to disagree.
"Human Laziness is a beautiful thing."

I'm currently working on the next update and I have fixed all the recipes (Now using RecipeGroups instead of having multiple recipes per item). This was a much needed change. Before I ship out the update, I'll do some more work tomorrow. So expect to see a new update tomorrow. :)

I'm currently working on the next update and I have fixed all the recipes (Now using RecipeGroups instead of having multiple recipes per item). This was a much needed change. Before I ship out the update, I'll do some more work tomorrow. So expect to see a new update tomorrow. :)
Amazing! Can't wait to see the goodies within the next update :D

Amazing! Can't wait to see the goodies within the next update :D
"The goodies" :p. I have been messing around with Ocram's AI in expert mode. Rn I'm playing through the game with my friend, we are testing if expert Ocram is balanced before I ship out the update.

"The goodies" :p. I have been messing around with Ocram's AI in expert mode. Rn I'm playing through the game with my friend, we are testing if expert Ocram is balanced before I ship out the update.
I can only imagine what you could've possibly done with Ocram! Take your time and make it the best you can ;)

Back
Top Bottom