tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

I don't want to be the nagger but this mod is kinda dead at this point as the author hasn't logged in since July, Consolaria is the defacto-non-PC content mod at this point (There's also AFK's More Pets who adds the console bosses as well)

Alright, I'm sorry for the absence (and the silence). Outside of school and other problems, my old SSD burned a while ago, and I lost the source code to this mod. (Please everyone remember to back up your files!)

When 1.4 drops tomorrow, I'll start working on this mod from scratch. That will take some time but I'll work on it during my free time.

I'll update you with more info soon.

Alright, I'm sorry for the absence (and the silence). Outside of school and other problems, my old SSD burned a while ago, and I lost the source code to this mod. (Please everyone remember to back up your files!)

When 1.4 drops tomorrow, I'll start working on this mod from scratch. That will take some time but I'll work on it during my free time.

I'll update you with more info soon.
I'm sorry to hear about the SSD thing. Good luck remaking the mod!

So..what excalty is the differnce between this mod and the Conslaria mod? Don't they kinda both do the same thing or am i wrong? I mean, they both at least add Ocram and some other stuff around him..but Conslria adds more as far as i can tell.
Just curios, not saying this mod is bad.

As far as I know, Consolaria reworked Ocram into something else he wasn't on console, and this mod tries to copy him as closely as I can to what he was on console.

As far as I know, Consolaria reworked Ocram into something else he wasn't on console, and this mod tries to copy him as closely as I can to what he was on console.
I see...i wonder what were to happen if you use both mods at the same time...i wanna try that now.

Thought this would be helpful :) (updated sparkly wings)

Attachments

• SparklyWings_Wings.png
    SparklyWings_Wings.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 113
Back
Top Bottom