Other Literature The OCs of TCF in a d20 Format.

I just realized we forgot to look through the divine casters to see what sort of blood magic alternatives they might have.

I just realized we forgot to look through the divine casters to see what sort of blood magic alternatives they might have.
The closest I found was Black Blood Bloodline for Bloodrager or Black-Blooded archetype for Oracle.

Black-blooded oracle with the battle revelation might be a good option. They gain the cool blood-themed curse, they get martial weapon proficiency from the battle revelation, and they can use inflict spells to deal damage or heal themselves and RP it as poison.

Here is @Darthkitten 's OC, Darthkitten.

Character Progression:
eec431c33e.png

Race: Human
Class: Monk (20)
Ability Scores:
a201882e88.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Darthkitten is a high speed and high damage optional boss that rips up his foes with his mighty claws.

This is a fun and powerful as most Monk builds are. Tiger Style, Tiger Claws, and Tiger Pounce are what mirrors the Lightslashers from the pre-converted OC. Improved Initiative, Dimensional Agility, Dimensional Assault, Dimensional Dervish, and Dimensional Savant serve to mirror the character’s fast nature. Dodge, Mobility, and Toughness serve to provide some nice defense and HP. Deflect Arrows and Snatch Arrows is actually drawn from the character’s inspiration being Darth Vader, they are meant to mirror the scene from Empire Strikes Back when Vader catches Han’s blaset shots in his hand when he ambushes him in Cloud City. Combat Reflexes, Improved Critical, and Medusa’s Wrath serve mainly as filler but are always nice to take. Skill Focus (Perform Dance)…yep.

This build was very fun to convert and I thought about how to go about it for a long time, I hope I didn’t make too many logical stretches with this one and take creative license too often. It was stated that this character was strong and should be nerfed which I like to think I did with this build, even though Monk’s in Pathfinder are really powerful.

This build is friendly to new players and does not require much micromanagement. In combat you will serves as a multi enemy striker relying on quick moves, long range pounces, and devastating punches to take down most foes before the second round of combat starts.

Now that I have gotten caught up, requests are once again open.
@darthmorf I still need info on your character if you want me to convert them.

I'm only doing this for Matsu's love. Helios is a gunslinger, mainly using a Revolver and Musket. Extremely accurate out of one eye, has rudimentary fire magics. Also a really handsome beard.

Character Progression:
eec431c33e.png

Ability Scores:
a201882e88.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Darthkitten is a high speed and high damage optional boss that rips up his foes with his mighty claws.

This is a fun and powerful as most Monk builds are. Tiger Style, Tiger Claws, and Tiger Pounce are what mirrors the Lightslashers from the pre-converted OC. Improved Initiative, Dimensional Agility, Dimensional Assault, Dimensional Dervish, and Dimensional Savant serve to mirror the character’s fast nature. Dodge, Mobility, and Toughness serve to provide some nice defense and HP. Deflect Arrows and Snatch Arrows is actually drawn from the character’s inspiration being Darth Vader, they are meant to mirror the scene from Empire Strikes Back when Vader catches Han’s blaset shots in his hand when he ambushes him in Cloud City. Combat Reflexes, Improved Critical, and Medusa’s Wrath serve mainly as filler but are always nice to take. Skill Focus (Perform Dance)…yep.

This build was very fun to convert and I thought about how to go about it for a long time, I hope I didn’t make too many logical stretches with this one and take creative license too often. It was stated that this character was strong and should be nerfed which I like to think I did with this build, even though Monk’s in Pathfinder are really powerful.

This build is friendly to new players and does not require much micromanagement. In combat you will serves as a multi enemy striker relying on quick moves, long range pounces, and devastating punches to take down most foes before the second round of combat starts.

Very nice! For a while, I was wondering what class you would go with. I was thinking rogue or ninja or even just fighter. I'm pleasantly surprised by the monk choice! It works fantastically. Just once question though, why dance?

Very nice! For a while, I was wondering what class you would go with. I was thinking rogue or ninja or even just fighter. I'm pleasantly surprised by the monk choice! It works fantastically. Just once question though, why dance?
Perform (Dance) is the single most valuable skill in Pathfinder...it's not filler at all.

Last edited:
I have a request:

Name: Jenosis

Race: Lapta (Snake Aliens)

Fighting Style: Psychic

Uses Magic?: Nope (unless telekinesis/telepathy fall into the magic category)

Is known to use psychic energy to form imaginary weapons, but all weapons created by psychic energy still apply to psychic powers and cannot be made into real form. Also weapons made from psychic energy only deal psychic damage. Psychic energy in application to Jenosis is limited and can only use more if he increases mental capacity (learning new things). In certain environments he can use his telekinesis to use immovable objects as throwing weapons.

Got a request, be interesting seeing how the character turns out.

Race: Libr/Child of Light (Essentially, he's an automaton that's powered by the soulstone of an angel)
Preferred Weapons: Although proficient in various kinds of swords and spears, he excels in the use of staves and generally prefers using only them.
Fighting Style: He is bit of a strategic thinker and somewhat of a destructive juggernaut. He is careful of who he attacks but can really tear through a place if given the opportunity (or is angered). Abaddon makes use of staves to disarm opponents. His body wards off most strikes from blades and various projectiles (except explosives and larger projectiles launched from catapults and ballistas).

He's wholly incapable of using magic due to his artificial body.

Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Character Progression:
eec431c33e.png

Ability Scores:
a201882e88.png

Build Information:

Yes, sorry I have been a bit busy. It will come soon.

Sorry for the slight delay, yesterday was a busy day on my end, without any more waiting here is @TheQuietBisharp 's OC Helios.

Character Progression:
f55a1680f0.png

Class: Gunslinger [Musket Master Archetype] (20)
Ability Scores:
4b6ca7630c.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Helios is a magnificently bearded sharpshooter who relies on his trusty gun to keep him protected.

Mechanically speaking this build is pretty simple, you put a lot of bullets out and they hit reliably. Weapon Focus (Musket), Point Blank Shot, Deadly Aim, Precise Shot, Hammer the Gap, and Improved Precise shot serve to make you more accurate while Rapid Shot, Snap Shot, Signature Deed (Fast Musket), Combat Reflexes, and Improved Snap Shot allow you to put more bullets in the air at a time. Clustered Shots allows you to get around Damage Resistance very easily. Improved Critical and Toughness are largely filler, but a better critical hit range and more health is always nice. Improved Initiative is a very nice feat to take with this type of build as it allows you to move into a shooting position earlier into to combat.

Gun builds are fun to play and interesting to make in Pathfinder, but can be tricky to plan for before knowing the technology level of the campaign. I built this one around the minimum technology level needed, but if you are in a campaign that has a higher technology level this build can be adapted to it very easily; simply swap Weapon Focus (Musket) with Weapon Focus (X), X being the best two handed gun available. I will admit that I did not give this character fire magic, but with a few ranks in the Craft (Alchemy) skill special alchemical ammo as well as Alchemist’s Fire can be made to fill that gap.

This build is pretty friendly to new players, but does require some micromanagement. For the most part the most micromanagement you will have to do is finding a good place to shoot from, but that is something that just takes experience with the game to figure out. In combat this build is best used for picking off a single foe at a time by sending a hail of bullets at them, although it can also take down groups of weaker foes with relative ease.

Hey new build, you know the drill at this point right? Here is @Shadow_Mantis ' OC Abaddon.

Character Progression:
5e067820a5.png

Race: Android
Class: Barbarian (20)
Ability Scores:
9a83ecabb9.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Abaddon is a character that focuses on using a staff to disarm his enemies, but can fly into a blinding rage if provoked. He’s also an angelic robot…which is nice.

This build is simple, you use a quarterstaff to either beat down, disarm, or trip your enemies. Weapon Focus (Quarterstaff), Quarterstaff Master, and Weapon Specialization (Quarterstaff) provide the beating your enemies down third of the pie. Improved Disarm, Greater Disarm, and Disarming Strike provide the disarming piece of the pie. While Improved Trip, Tripping Staff, and Tripping Twirl make up the final piece. Combat Expertise is realistically only there as it is a prerequisite for many feats, but situationally it can be useful.

The Rage Powers chosen for this one serve to buff up the beating down and disarming parts of the build, as well as providing some defense and quality of life. Powerful Blow and Bleeding Blow provide more damage and a nasty de-buff. Impelling Disarm allows you to smack enemy weapons into other enemies, while Strength Surge makes you more likely to disarm. Increased Damage Reduction provides some nice defense, while Swift Foot and Savage Intuition provide some nice quality of life improvements.

This build is somewhat friendly for new players, and does require some micromanagement. Combat Maneuvers are a little tricky to wrap your head around when first playing Pathfinder, but over time you will learn them. In combat this character can fight both single enemies or multiple foes all while smacking away weapons and cracking shins.

Hey new build, you know the drill at this point right? Here is @Shadow_Mantis ' OC Abaddon.

Character Progression:
5e067820a5.png

Race: Android
Class: Barbarian (20)
Ability Scores:
9a83ecabb9.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Abaddon is a character that focuses on using a staff to disarm his enemies, but can fly into a blinding rage if provoked. He’s also an angelic robot…which is nice.

This build is simple, you use a quarterstaff to either beat down, disarm, or trip your enemies. Weapon Focus (Quarterstaff), Quarterstaff Master, and Weapon Specialization (Quarterstaff) provide the beating your enemies down third of the pie. Improved Disarm, Greater Disarm, and Disarming Strike provide the disarming piece of the pie. While Improved Trip, Tripping Staff, and Tripping Twirl make up the final piece. Combat Expertise is realistically only their as it is a prerequisite for many feats, but situationally it can be useful.

The Rage Powers chosen for this one serve to buff up the beating down and disarming parts of the build, as well as providing some defense and quality of life. Powerful Blow and Bleeding Blow provide more damage and a nasty de-buff. Impelling Disarm allows you to smack enemy weapons into other enemies, while Strength Surge makes you more likely to disarm. Increased Damage Reduction provides some nice defense, while Swift Foot and Savage Intuition provide some nice quality of life improvements.

This build is somewhat friendly for new players, and does require some micromanagement. Combat Maneuvers are a little tricky to wrap your head around when first playing Pathfinder, but over time you will learn them. In combat this character can fight both single enemies or multiple foes all while smacking away weapons and cracking shins.

Very nice, very much Abaddon. Thanks. ^_^

Boop a doop, new build. This time @Treesmasher 's OC.

Character Progression:
cb07365822.png

Race: Elf
Class: Bloodrager (20)
Ability Scores:
98242aed67.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion this character is an Elven berserker with a penchant for magic.

This build is pretty simple, you get frothing mad and then go hit someone really hard. Weapon Focus (Longsword), Arcane Strike, Blooded Arcane Strike, Vital Strike, Improved Vital Strike, Devastating Strike, Improved Devastating Strike, and Greater Vital Strike all serve to make you hit really hard. Toughness and Lightning Reflexes serve largely as filler, but more HP and a boost to your weak Save is never bad.

The Bloodline chosen for this one as well as the feats are basically gravy, feel free to experiment with them. Disruptive and Spellbreaker make this character pretty decent against other casters, but the other three chosen are largely just quality of life picks.

This build is moderately friendly to new players; it does require some micromanagement. As is the case with Barbarians you will need to keep track of how many rounds per day you can Rage and plan accordingly. In combat you will serve mainly as a frontline fighter and damage sponge. You can also moonlight as a blaster or de-buffer fairly easily through your choice of spells.

Hey new build, yada yada yada, praise the sun. This is @Jenosis ' OC.

Character Progression:
8541bc416d.png

Race: Vishkanya
Class: Psychic (20)
Ability Scores:
2ad596689f.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Jenosis is s character that uses psychic powers to fight, he gains new psychic powers by learning new things.

This build is pretty simple; you are a mind crippling machine. The use of Spell Penetration and Greater Spell Penetration allow you to easily pierce resistances. Improved Initiative, Combat Casting, Expanded Arcana, and Quicken Spell serve mainly as quality of life feats. Great Fortitude, Improved Great Fortitude, Lightning Reflexes, and Improved Lightning Reflexes serve to shore up your weak Saves.

The Phrenic Amplifications chosen serve to make you abler to pry into the minds of other and even undead. When it comes to what Phrenic Discipline to choose I would recommend the Pain discipline as it is very nice. Any of the CHA based Disciplines could be chosen based on taste, but I would advise against a WIS based one as you take a natural hit to that stat due to race.

This build is very friendly to new players and doesn’t require much micromanagement. In combat you will serve the roll of a Mind-Affecting crippler that can take out the big troublesome enemies by eating their brain cells.

Back
Top Bottom