The Official Geometry Dash Thread

I am still trying to beat Clubstep and I got 97%.

Now I completed Clubstep and ToE 2 on December 25.

Last edited:
Ah, I see, a GD thread to flex my skill.
I beat all (except Deadlocked, I hate that 74% wave) official levels in Geometry Dash, got like 7 demons or so. Not the greatest, but it's something.
Also, have you guys notice the number of Terraria (including modded) references in Geometry Dash, there is A LOT of them...

Actually, I still have planning to beat map packs. And I will data merge from subzero to the main game to get my dream ufo (120 secret coin ufo) because its my favorite ufo.

I beat a lot of demon levels and I added it on my demon list (not the official demon list and mobile list) because I try to beat a lot of demons. The Last Place list is The Lightning Road, which is currently #15 on the list

I'm very awful at this game. But I got past jumper and I got stuck. I beat all of world and the seven seas and press start. I've not beaten any demons

Me who has a hard time completing stereo madness: what the fu-
Yeah, relateable. It took me around 6 months of constantly deleting the game over and over again. Eventually, I beat it. When I did, I actually jumped to Can't Let Go then having a hard time again. Beating Stereo Madness is the base to success, if you did, you'll start making your way to harder levels... eventually.
I can recommend you a good level, extremely easy. It is thespikeisoverthere, very funny level you should try.

I stopped playing this game when i beat electroman adventures i thought that was it
Im still facepalming my self for thinking that

IMO levels (demons) from Medium Demon only are actually somewhat challenging.
of course, there are hard easy demons like Extinction, but The Nightmare... that is Harder difficulty, not even Insane.

I have 50 demons (~35 easy demons, ~15 medium demons) and I don't play often.

Back
Top Bottom