Map-Parkour The Old Abandoned Mines

JereTheJuggler

Spazmatism
Map Overview
Hey everybody! It is once again time to reveal a brand new custom map! I decided to get away from the whole portal thing I had kind of established for myself to branch out into a new type of map entirely! This map focuses mainly on parkour, but there is a bit of adventuring thrown into the mix as well. I've spent even more time on this map than the second portal map! If I had to guess, I'd say the total is probably around 120 hours over the past 2 weeks!​

New Features
  • Many achievements are detailed throughout the map! Some hidden and some that are given in the form of challenges that you can take on as you progress normally!
  • I actually gave the map a detailed story this time!
  • Many new gameplay mechanics that you have yet to see from myself, and maybe one or two nobody has ever seen from anyone! ;D
Screenshots
Map Download

Last edited:
Pretty goo looking, gotta say, I'm a noob in parkour, but looking sharp, and seeing secrets along the ways, won't spoil the riches

Update: finished it, very great map, enjoyed it and got almost all the achievements, looking foward for more, as they are very fun to play, till then

Last edited:
finished it. gotta say its a great map and story. but its rather short? compare to the last one. especially you spent more time in this. gotta love all the fine little details you put in there though. thanks for the great map.

finished it. gotta say its a great map and story. but its rather short? compare to the last one. especially you spent more time in this. gotta love all the fine little details you put in there though. thanks for the great map.
I'd say this one may be shorter, but it has more variety and is more challenging and more interesting overall.

I now hate minecarts and climbing claws. Thanks for that!
Great map, very entertaining and infuriating in some points because I suck at anything parkour! The story adds a very nice touch to it and the environments are beautiful. Awesome work!

I now hate minecarts and climbing claws. Thanks for that!
Great map, very entertaining and infuriating in some points because I suck at anything parkour! The story adds a very nice touch to it and the environments are beautiful. Awesome work!
Haha! Thanks for the feedback! Did you get any of the achievements or find any secrets?

Haha! Thanks for the feedback! Did you get any of the achievements or find any secrets?

I did find one secret, the one where I kill you, technically lol. I was expecting to die myself from that lever to be honest haha

As for the achievements, got some of them, not a lot. Parkour is not my thing lol, also got three diamonds, one of them very hidden and I got to it by complete coincidence involving the minecart part.

Probably i just sucks at parkour and jumping, so i find the puzzles abit annoying to be honest. this map requires more skills than thinking.
after i got the claws i spent alot of times dying in the spike puzzle, so i went up and found the secret. oddly enough i chose to ignore the switch (just my instinct) and went on with the puzzle. after that i use my endgame character to pull the lever, and .. i went straight to the alternate ending cave. its an interesting ending. i still couldnt figure out how you did that? i mean how do you kill the guide? i didnt see any teleporter, and the position he is in certainly doesnt have anything harmful.

and how/why do you move the nurse around? iirc a moment ago she is somewhere near the spawn, and suddenly she's in near the ending part in dark moving in a weird way (hoik?) is that a bug?

Probably i just sucks at parkour and jumping, so i find the puzzles abit annoying to be honest. this map requires more skills than thinking.
after i got the claws i spent alot of times dying in the spike puzzle, so i went up and found the secret. oddly enough i chose to ignore the switch (just my instinct) and went on with the puzzle. after that i use my endgame character to pull the lever, and .. i went straight to the alternate ending cave. its an interesting ending. i still couldnt figure out how you did that? i mean how do you kill the guide? i didnt see any teleporter, and the position he is in certainly doesnt have anything harmful.

and how/why do you move the nurse around? iirc a moment ago she is somewhere near the spawn, and suddenly she's in near the ending part in dark moving in a weird way (hoik?) is that a bug?
That was kind of the point of this map.
King and queen statues my friend! They teleport male and female npcs respectively when they are activated by wire. Also, yes, the nurse thing is intentional.

That was kind of the point of this map.
King and queen statues my friend! They teleport male and female npcs respectively when they are activated by wire. Also, yes, the nurse thing is intentional.

Overall, A+ map. Also, just curious, are you working for any puzzle games company, or you're just a guy that has ALOT of passion for this game, that happens to play lots of puzzle game before? because your puzzles is amazing and your production rate is high. like its just a month since 1.3 and you already done 3 maps.

Overall, A+ map. Also, just curious, are you working for any puzzle games company, or you're just a guy that has ALOT of passion for this game, that happens to play lots of puzzle game before? because your puzzles is amazing and your production rate is high. like its just a month since 1.3 and you already done 3 maps.
The second one. :p

Good design-4 points
Great puzzle that can made people go mad sometime-3 points
Good story-2 points
Sneaky Alt ending-1 point
Great anti-cheat: 1 point
Total 11/10 would rate again.
4 Diamonds did I got all of them?
Achievement unlock!: 2015-08-24_00011.jpg ,Bravery or stupidity?,Might as well jump,You can't touch dis Part 1,2,and 3,Master ninja (the reason I missed the Ninja apprentice is because I frustrated and losing too much time with you can't touch dis achievement part.),victory!

Here come some randomness!
2015-08-24_00008.jpg Pinky, what are u doing here?
2015-08-27_00005.jpgIs the fire blossom intentional?
2015-08-27_00007.jpg Why there's little music box here?
After I finish the game, I read comments and found out about alternate end so I go again with my main character and break the map.
2015-08-27_00009.jpg I surprise why some wire didn't connect to each other.
2015-08-27_00010.jpg LOL wat dis?
2015-08-27_00011.jpg Found it, people who find this probably very curious to take all the way up here.

Just finished the map, and i have to say, though short, this map is VERY hard (or for me at least) or i just suck. I died several times on ninja part part, and just gave up on trying to get the achievements. anyways, fantastic map totally worth a try.

I was at the minecart section.
I did the first jump too early, and I fell into lava. The velocity pulled me out, and I was like, "WHAT?!!?!?!" then the fire killed me. 3094/2 because why not?
Also just got "Might as well jump"

I must commend for the hard work you did this was an amazing map. I was trying to figure how to make moving platforms and thats how I got here,
This was not an easy map or super hard, the secrets were cool and the mine cart where you said only focus on UP and DOWN that throw me off, sometimes I had to use Left and right but other then that it was a great map.
I also I hope you dont mind me using your method on the moving platform on my maps and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom