tModLoader The Ophioid Mod

At some point hopefully soon I'll be remaking the thread to update it with valid modern info as Kranot can't be bothered to come back to the forums anymore.
So I'm taking ownership of the mod (I manage it on the mod browser so I pretty much have that anyways) and he's going to be a contributor when I do that.

Hey question is this multiplayer compatible? This looks like a really cool and useful mod with a interesting concept and I would just love to use it when playing with my friends!

Hey question is this multiplayer compatible? This looks like a really cool and useful mod with a interesting concept and I would just love to use it when playing with my friends!
Sorry for being so late, but yes, I have extensively tested this via a host-N-play server and things work... about as well as they can. No major issues arose during net play on my end. Hopefully your friends will get the same experience.

Ok so, simply put here's the latest 2 updates:

update 1: I tried to make the boss not go flying across your entire world without ruining the fight during worm phases
update 2: he has music and is now using the modded healthbar for the fly phase

oh, and me trying to promote my main mod because it's nowhere nearly as popular as this one.

im wondering did Kranot ever notice the mod is done?
Pretty sure that's a no, considering the front page you can see that it's still full of outdated info and is marked as a WIP. (Future update, the reviews being empty, so on)
I might consider asking the staff to transfer control of the thread over to me, but all be able to do is just plop down missing info without the images, and I'd have edit all his images and formatting and that's far more work than it's worth for what this mod does

also the recent update was me trying to fix the music suddenly switching to boss 2 during the rematch worm phase, it still does :/
I'll get it next update

Is there any hardmode health scaling or multiplayer health scaling?
1: No, because the boss(es) is/are not fought before hardmode lol, there is one slight alteration with the rematch however: and that is after moonlord is defeated, they drop super healing potions instead of greater healing potions, but that's it.
2: Yes, love me expert mode health scaling, and this mod was made and host&play tested to the best of my ability for multiplayer functionality.

Oh you know what else i realized? The front page doesn't even mention the mods this mod supports, like Yet another boss health bar and Boss Checklist (thou this one is pretty expected standard fair at this point)

I guess for the next update I should cobble together something for an offical Boss checklist entry or something

Turns out there were a few features Kranot left behind I forgot about, so here's a little Quality of life update:
V2.06
So remember when I said there wouldn't be a treasure bag? Well as it turns out Kranot DID make one and I forgot to add it, so here you go! It only drops from the rematch however
Did a sort of hard-counter to make the music play properly
Discovered a bug, it's rare and how to cause it: by having no NPCs in your world. Something that's bound to not happen anyways, but if there are no NPCs, the boss with spawn with only 1 segment. So if you have this problem, this is why.

2.07 was released, simply put: I've moved the mod's homepage over to my github and won't be supporting this thread as the homepage anymore (this includes any future changelogs)
Reasons why are on the github, sorry about this.

I will still respond here to any feedback I get here of course

So I noticed there's not an issue tracker (which I think should be set up), but I wanted to ask if you could properly add a page to Boss Checklist's book.

Back
Top Bottom