tModLoader The Ophioid Mod

1589521393848.png
GOD DAMMIT THIS MOD IS AMAZING, this boss (idk if it is because im new) it´s like nothingI have ever seen, the AI is very fun to play against, especially the post-golem rematch, it is agressive, it is fast, and it serves its purpose, making soul/fragment farming easy, and thank god it is like that because it saves a LOT of time, thank you for this amazing mod. The only thing I criticize is the first fight with the boss, since it is a little bit too easy to cheat, and tends to runaway from the player. Anyway, stunning mod, dude.

View attachment 271038 GOD DAMMIT THIS MOD IS AMAZING, this boss (idk if it is because im new) it´s like nothingI have ever seen, the AI is very fun to play against, especially the post-golem rematch, it is agressive, it is fast, and it serves its purpose, making soul/fragment farming easy, and thank god it is like that because it saves a LOT of time, thank you for this amazing mod. The only thing I criticize is the first fight with the boss, since it is a little bit too easy to cheat, and tends to runaway from the player. Anyway, stunning mod, dude.
thanks very good to hear you enjoy it

Suprised Pickachu face

On a more serious note, The wiki says that you need the Living Carrion AND the Dead fungiBug to craft the fight 2 summon. Is this true or do you only need one?
its been a while since we designed thos mechanics. if i remember correctly the combined item is ONLY needed if you wanna fight the harder version. normal version is summoned by either

its been a while since we designed thos mechanics. if i remember correctly the combined item is ONLY needed if you wanna fight the harder version. normal version is summoned by either
Suprised Pickachu face

On a more serious note, The wiki says that you need the Living Carrion AND the Dead fungiBug to craft the fight 2 summon. Is this true or do you only need one?

You need both, but the other summoning item for the different evil type drops from the first boss, after that you only need beetle husks to make the rematch summoning item (to fight the rematch, you need to first beat golem and the first boss, of course. But that's it)

Not sure if this is gonna be seen, but I can't summon the boss no matter what i do. mech trio defeated, hardmode, etc etc. does Fargo's Both Evils block Ophiopede from being summoned, because I'm using the Living Carrion and the Dead Fungusbug to no avail.

Hey, I think I got a bug. Im playing with the Calamity mod, and none of the summoning items work. My guess is that they dont work due to the floating island containing the opposing evil that Calamity generates. Not sure if it should be considered a bug, but, theres that

Back
Top Bottom