Biomes & Nature The Orchard: A New Hardmode Biome

How is my Orchard?

• Total voters
Amerzing. Inspires me to make an amazingly crappy idea so this hapoens(jk, jk :p) I definitely support. This definitely feels like a community project so I will think of something for it!

Sorry about that... I started, did really badly, realized I knew nothing about backgrounds, tried to copy Vikri, failed, got bored, then the thread pretty much went inactive, and like my usual self I forgot and was lazy. I have no excuse, I was a lazy butt. (I'll show you the tiny part I did though if you want, it's filth.)

PM me for it. And sorry that it's not VERY active anymore, I just am running out of ideas. Any ideas for the biome chest weapon? I was thinking summoner since I love it and it needs more <3.

For a biome like this, I think a utility sort of weapon would be good. Perhaps a stationary tree summoning weapon with some purpose? I was thinking healing, but that could be OP.

Okay, I have absolutely no idea what "stationary tree" means... and maybe it increases rare drop chance by 200% (Drop chance for Bone Pickaxe = 1/75 or 1.33, with summoned item: 1/37.5 or 2.66%)? Maybe?

I mean like the Staff of the Frost Hydra. It stays in one place, but has an effect. Maybe it could drop apples which heal you or something?

OOOH! I like that a lot! What should it's name be? The biome needs summoning items! (I need to create some :D) Once again, I suck at spriting.

Any ideas for the biome chest weapon?
the orchard has a lot of fruit, so a fruit launcher? you use blue berries (dye material) for ammo?
maybe it could explode into fruit juice and do splash damage.
very slow speed
150 ranged damage (im thinking of a cannon that you can hold)
strong knockback
15% crit chance

That crab apple was a bit of a missed opportunity. I would have loved to see a crab made out of fruit trying to murder people

I, for one, really like more creative, unrealistic biomes, for the simple reason that this is a video game and people can use whatever crazy biomes they want. There are some problems with this, but I'm sure that's all been discussed...

oh okay like 6 years ago

oof

Back
Top Bottom