How is my Orchard?

• Total voters
i imagine the grass color would be emerald green
Fruit tree.png

Attachments

• Fruitsicle bar.png
    Fruitsicle bar.png
    391 bytes · Views: 991
Woah, just woke up and I see this wall of text.
EDIT: The tree is amazing, and I have an apple slicer at my home.
EDIT 2: Don't expect this up in the next hour, I worked tirelessly yesterday, but expect it up after a while. This stuff is a hassle.
I'm going to name Pumpkin Chunkin' Punkin Chunkin' as a reference to the science Pumpkin show.

Last edited:
you should explain what the weapons does! what does the blueberry stabber do? is it a sword, a short-sword, or something else?

I was looking through the list of incomplete sprites, saw bluberry stabber, thought that was interesting, and made it. I hope it is to your satisfaction.
blueberry spear.png

I still plan on doing more, maybe the armor.
EDIT: Here's the frozen fruit staff
staff of frozen fruit.png

Last edited:
just noticed the OP still says its an alt to the hallow and still has that "the spirits" thing, maybe you should remove that?

Yeah, Ih8creeperz, there are a few things in the OP that conflict with what you've been saying. I thought this was a hallow alt for crimson worlds, right? And if it is, it should be the same size as the hallow.

Yeah, Ih8creeperz, there are a few things in the OP that conflict with what you've been saying. I thought this was a hallow alt for crimson worlds, right? And if it is, it should be the same size as the hallow.
it was an alt, but it was changed

to a regular biome

i feel like i need to make a clever pun about bread fruit, but i cant think of it right now.. dang it.

Alright! Will update in a second.
EDIT: 9 days since... wow.... will add things afterschool. AKA ~8 hours

Last edited:
I feel like making an alternate background, if that's okay, so be expecting something from me, quality or not.

Back
Top Bottom