Story The Origin

Do you think Mike should be blamed for his actions?

• Yes, punish the spoiled and selfish brat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would’ve done the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlexTheKoalefant

Eye of Cthulhu
“Shut up” I said. “Just gather the stuff and let’s go”. This day was just like all the others; trotting through the land while holding baskets filled with strawberries. “Ya know, I wish you wasn’t so mean to me-I have feelings too” the little boy said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes in disgust. His ugly face didn’t match at all with his oddly placed freckles and his body was as round as a cherry, that if you could squeeze him, he’d pop. “Shut it now! I don’t pay you to mope about; Porky” I said while picking more berries. “Stop that! I’m not a pig! I’m not I’m not, and I’m not!” The fat kid said while nearly crying and was looking like he was about to throw the biggest tantrum in the history of tantrums. Across the fields they could see the city; a city where all the magic happened. Porky stood on wood and gazed about the horizon, wishing he hadn’t had to live with such a bossy and ugly talking brother.
“Get to work you pork rind!” I said as I harshly pulled my slow brother down. “Some day Mike! Some day you’re gunna see the error of your ways, just you wait yeah? I’m not a pig! Why does everyone always treat me like I’m not even here, and that I don’t have feelings?” Porky yelled as he walked up the family porch and went inside; slamming the screen door. Being the jerk that I was, I didn’t give a single crap about that idiot’s feelings-what’s he done that’s so special? Mommy and Daddy love me, me and only me. I was the first son and now that he’s here, he thinks he can take that love away from me? Back in the day, that’s all I cared about. To me, my brother was not a brother. He was just an annoying fly, that wouldn’t ever go away. He’s in all the family pictures. As I finished the day’s work, I decided to fix the pictures. By dawn the next day, I heard a scream. Mommy was holding a picture-all destroyed. I smiled at the tear that went directly towards Porky’s face. My brother wasn’t that dumb, but due to his stupid brain for not shutting up, I got the blame. My mother yelled at me, but how and why? He had no proof that I did indeed ruin the picture; or so I thought. He had convinced our steampunker to build a device that captures moments in life, and that’s how I was made the culprit. I was in every image and resulted in my life being flipped upside down, forever...

Next chapter- Porky, Terraria’s Hero

Back
Top Bottom