The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

Hey,
YouDidNot.png

You don't get what I said, @Agentj 118 was asking for an edit. He didn't need to read it, since Samrux already has most of the picture done, he just needs to change some things.

EDIT: Regarding my request, @Samrux, please make it daytime if you weren't already!
EDIT 2: I just finished reading the "Extra Information"!

Last edited:
First off, I read the "How to Request" section.
I would like TCF avatar sized
I would like my character standing in the corruption with a Horseman's Blade over his shoulder. A Curse Sappling is standing next to him.
Since my character has a specific hair color I will PM you the character file.

Thanks for coming :3 I hope you like it.

Matsu-C.png

Last edited:
You are the real guy and the best guy. Sorry for any inconvenience my stupidity regarding the player file caused.

First of all, I read the "How to request" section,
Now then, I would like a forum avatar that shows the sprite Milt made for me (
index.php
) as a representation of my character riding on a wyvern in the space biome with a wisp floating above him.

Last edited:
index.php
) as a representation of my character riding on a wyvern in the space biome with a wyvern head wisp floating above him. (no need to animate the wyvern wisp, would be nice but it isn't needed)
So basically your signature, but in space with a wyvern head shaped wisp above it?

index.php
) as a representation of my character riding on a wyvern in the space biome with a wyvern head wisp floating above him. (no need to animate the wyvern wisp, would be nice but it isn't needed)
I can't make the wyvern wisp.

Back
Top Bottom