The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

96x96 is fine, and blue dungeon please :)
Is this good enough :happy:?

Wisp%20ISP.gif

Link

may i request an avatar of a rainbow slime (you could add the terrablade if you want)
(like in my avatar)
96X96
IN SPACE
Morning
and spinning,well more like rotating
animated

may i request an avatar of a rainbow slime (you could add the terrablade if you want)
(like in my avatar)
96X96
IN SPACE
Morning
and spinning,well more like rotating
animated
I'm sorry, I can't do that. The game doesn't provide the changing colors of the rainbow slime in the files :(
But if I had the frames for you rainbow slime changing colors with a transparent background, then I could have it change colors and spin in space as you asked ^^' Otherwise, I'm unable to.

I just updated the OP to have a better guide for requests.

I'm sorry, I can't do that. The game doesn't provide the changing colors of the rainbow slime in the files :(
But if I had the frames for you rainbow slime changing colors with a transparent background, then I could have it change colors and spin in space as you asked ^^' Otherwise, I'm unable to.

I just updated the OP to have a better guide for requests.
you could try to resize these slimes to the right sizes and then have the gif with those slime colors
Red_Slime.png
25px-Blue_Slime.png
20px-Green_Slime.png
30px-Purple_Slime.png
35px-Yellow_Slime.png
15px-Pinky.png

Your work is brilliant by the way. I was wondering if you could make me an avatar, i don't have anything particular that i want to see, i just want to see what you will come ip with. Let your own mind choose what the avatar will be.

can i have a spinning one of these things
GFqiHNm.png
for my avatar.

Edit: make sure it has no back ground.

Uh, no background? Okay... Why not?
What size should the avatar be?
How fast should it spin?
Should the center of the rotation be the pickaxe itself, or the tip of the handle?

Uh, no background? Okay... Why not?
What size should the avatar be?
How fast should it spin?
Should the center of the rotation be the pickaxe itself, or the tip of the handle?
it does not look good with a back ground
size that would fit perfectly
mid-slow
the pickaxe will just be spining in the middle of it

Can you make me a character avatar in chlorophyte greaves and chestplate with a green platinum crown swinging the Terra Blade? And can you not use the green dye because that doesn't look very green. The background can be a surface forest biome. 96x96 is fine. And if you have enough time can you make a 200x200 version for Steam? Thx

Can you make me a character avatar in chlorophyte greaves and chestplate with a green platinum crown swinging the Terra Blade? And can you not use the green dye because that doesn't look very green. The background can be a surface forest biome. 96x96 is fine. And if you have enough time can you make a 200x200 version for Steam? Thx

Please people, follow the form I have in the OP.

I have to ask: Should it be actually swinging the Terra Blade, as in, a gif? It'd take some time.

Request Form said:
Type of request: Image, gif, avatar, or dedicated signature.
Size: For characters, it's either 2:1, 3:1 or 1:1 ratio. For an avatar, the size of it and the size of the things inside it. For a signature, how tall and wide it should be, or each one of its parts, in a very detailed way.

Details about the request: Remember to give as many details as possible! It can take a lot of time to communicate in different timezones, so better get it all right from the start.

EXACT information about the following (only if neccesary):
>
Your character's vanity armor
>Your character's vanity accesories
>Your character's dyes for each piece
>Your character's shown colors.

Please people, follow the form I have in the OP.

I have to ask: Should it be actually swinging the Terra Blade, as in, a gif? It'd take some time.

For the 2:1, 1:1, or 3:1, just whatever your avatar is. Vanity accessories: Ankh shield, leaf wings, both without dye. And if you can, I would prefer the Terra blade as an animation. Not if it will take too much time though.

Back
Top Bottom