The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

Oh, Samrux.

Can you make my character (in signature) in the foreground, with the Blue Dungeon in the background? (animated water candle if possible)

Another three hours until midnight. Are you happy people? I hope you are. Can I get more likes for that, please?

@Daniel Terrarian iOS
Exactly as you requested. I also remind you of your other avatar, that I made for you some time ago. I won't make any other avatars for you (I can edit these two though).

Daniel%20Terrarian%20iOS%202.gif
Daniel%20Terrarian%20iOS.gif

@xXAwesomeNinjaXx
I didn't make it go from side to side (not only because this was easier, but also because of the limit in filesize), but I think this is nice.

xXAwesomeNinjaXx.gif

@Minh
I guessed you wanted the beard too. WAIT HOLD ON, I just noticed, IS THIS GANDALF?

Minh.gif

@Pumpking
As you said. I hope I didn't screw up.

Asdarms.gif

Last edited:
Oh, Samrux.

Can you make my character (in signature) in the foreground, with the Blue Dungeon in the background? (animated water candle if possible)
I wanna say something sooo badly, but @Samrux said he should be the only one to say it.

Yes. You dissapointed me, iDuck, as you didn't read the "How to Request" section! Or at least, that's what the proof points to. Maybe you should go and do so.

Another three hours until midnight. Are you happy people? I hope you are. Can I get more likes for that, please?

@Daniel Terrarian iOS
Exactly as you requested. I also remind you of your other avatar, that I made for you some time ago. I won't make any other avatars for you (I can edit these two though).

@xXAwesomeNinjaXx
I didn't make it go from side to side (not only because this was easier, but also because of the limit in filesize), but I think this is nice.

xXAwesomeNinjaXx.gif

@Minh
I guessed you wanted the beard too. WAIT HOLD ON, I just noticed, IS THIS GANDALF?

Minh.gif

@Pumpking

Asdarms.gif
It's awesome! When I get back to my PC,I'll set it as my avatar

May I please get a spectre armor set with the mask, ghostly like in the game, jungle background and it is my Steam Profile, Samrux?

I would like to request my character in a corruption biome, aboveground with a chasm nearby, and a probe beside my character.
My character has the Mythril hood as the head, spectre chestplate and leggings for the other 2 parts, demon wings, stationary, mechanical gauntlet, all dyed with black&purple dye.
The size, i would like it to be forum avatar.

May I please get a spectre armor set with the mask, ghostly like in the game, jungle background and it is my Steam Profile, Samrux?
Sure. Did you read the "How to Request" part in the main post, though? If you didn't it's okay, go and do now. It's just in case anything comes up related to that; a precaution if you may say.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419656389][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to request my character in a corruption biome, aboveground with a chasm nearby, and a probe beside my character.
My character has the Mythril hood as the head, spectre chestplate and leggings for the other 2 parts, demon wings, stationary, mechanical gauntlet, all dyed with black&purple dye.
The size, i would like it to be forum avatar.
The evidence points that people don't read the "How to Request" part and I'm dissapont. But your request sounds fun :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1419656474][/DOUBLEPOST]
You forgot to use this:
Blasphemy. Only I can use that! :B

Sure. Did you read the "How to Request" part in the main post, though? If you didn't it's okay, go and do now. It's just in case anything comes up related to that; a precaution if you may say.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419656389][/DOUBLEPOST]
The evidence points that people don't read the "How to Request" part and I'm dissapont. But your request sounds fun :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1419656474][/DOUBLEPOST]
Blasphemy. Only I can use that! :B
Samrux, if I were you I'd just ignore requests that did not fill out the form properly.

@Daniel Terrarian iOS

@xXAwesomeNinjaXx

xXAwesomeNinjaXx.gif

@Minh

Minh.gif

@Pumpking

Asdarms.gif
Ooooh, shiny!

Greetings!
I'd like to request a Steam avatar if it's okay with you. The details are in the spoiler below.
  • Use this character
    Theo Sprite2.png
  • Mirror him (make him face the in the opposite direction)
  • Make it so he carries an Axe
    Item_1305.png
    on his back
  • Use as a backround part of the following picture:
    Ashampoo_Snap_2014.07.01_16h49m17s_009_.jpg
  • Give the picture a gold brick
    Item_141.png
    outline
That's pretty much it. Thanks! :)
Edit: I have also read the "How to request" section. I just forgot to mention it. :p

Last edited:
Yes. You dissapointed me, iDuck, as you didn't read the "How to Request" section! Or at least, that's what the proof points to. Maybe you should go and do so.
Darn it, sorry. It was super long, and I was lazy. :p I'll redo it.

I read How to Request AND the Extra Information!

Character: This fellow on the right:
index.php
, with the duck sitting on his head.
Background: A living tree.
Lighting: Noon
Size and Position: Center, and Bottom.

Is that better?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I want him facing right, the duck too.

Back
Top Bottom