The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

could i have this guy
IsaacTheJester.png
high fiving what looks like foxy?

could i have this guy high-fiving what looks like foxy?
Uh, sure, I guess. Question time.
Is this an avatar? I'm only taking avatar requests.
What size is the avatar? 96x96 or something else?
How big should that guy and foxy be? For example; show them entirely, or maybe wrist-up, or shoulders-up plus the hands.
Which background (Anything you'd like) and time of the day if necessary?
Does it have to be a Foxy recreated as a Terraria-like character?
Do you have a sprite for it? Should I make it myself?

Ok Samrux, you fabulous artist! I'm gonna request something!
I would like my character holding a paladin's hammer!
Background: Forest
No gif.
A steam version
My character is wearing:
Spectre Robe (Cyan and black dye)
Hallowed Greaves (Cyan and black dye)
Flame Wings (Cyan and black dye)
Diamond Ring (Not dyed)
Thanks! (Hope I was descriptive enough :p)
EDIT:
Size: 96x96 (Not sure how big a steam version is! :p)
Wrist up please (So like you can see half the hammer end, but you can see the handle! XP)
Time: Day

ok ive got something for a request

(sorry if my request is a bit lacking in info)
i'd like to have my character wearing this

but with a ww1 gas mask and a solar eclipse background (also the weapon isnt needed)
(I deleted the pic, too much space) Soory for off topic, but I wore that costume for when I was 9! lol

Well
Uh, sure, I guess. Question time.
Is this an avatar? I'm only taking avatar requests.
What size is the avatar? 96x96 or something else?
How big should that guy and foxy be? For example; show them entirely, or maybe wrist-up, or shoulders-up plus the hands.
Which background (Anything you'd like) and time of the day if necessary?
Does it have to be a Foxy recreated as a Terraria-like character?
Do you have a sprite for it? Should I make it myself?
I'm going to use it as an avatar when it is done ;) and as for the foxy, it does not have to look as terrarian as possible (I'm also talking about FNAF foxy to be clear) I don't know the image size
But waist above would be very nice

Well

I'm going to use it as an avatar when it is done ;) and as for the foxy, it does not have to look as terrarian as possible (I'm also talking about FNAF foxy to be clear) I don't know the image size
But waist above would be very nice
Maybe if you could provide the vanity items and dyes of a character that looked like foxy...?
I could do that myself though.

I animated a rainbow slime.

Rainbow%20Slime.gif

Last edited:
I have a request since you are open for them ^-^ and i'll be nice and descriptive cx
i would like the top third [Noticed that "a third" barely gets past the head! I made it chest-up] of a warrior in hallowed armor [With mask] standing at the door to a pink dungeon [Got that, though I don't know if it looks clear enough] with a shadow orb near him (about the size of the one in yours, kinda in the background)
Armor color red and black, the faceplate and such being the red, while the main section being black, [I now know you meant red and black dyes :p] the shadow orb to actually be blue [Got it!] and it to be dusk (and the orb to have a glowing sort of animation like flickering [Sounds like pulsing dark aura to me :3]), with your recommended avatar size [That's 96x96].

If I forgot anything I apologize. hopefully that isn't as complicated as it sounded reading it back to myself [It sounded like a mess on text, but it actually wasn't hard to make].

Anything you'd like changed?

Last edited:
Sure why not

Edited it. Does it look any better?

Before -> After
Daemon%20Wind-Rider.gif

yus x3 i can't particularly pick out the exact change but it looks a bit clearer of a background

Edit: well i like the new one but some upload size limits popped up :c

oh well! The original is still fantastic

yus x3 i can't particularly pick out the exact change but it looks a bit clearer of a background

Edit: well i like the new one but some upload size limits popped up :c

oh well! The original is still fantastic
Try it again. The size was slightly over the limit because of the effects used and the amount of frames: I decided to keep the quality but reduce the amount of frames.

You know what Sam, I'm going to take you up on that offer :)

I'd like a gif of Helena
index.php
(I know you've seen her before, but whatever) swinging this
index.php
In a blue dungeon corridor.

Yes, hammer swinging, hammers are awesome.
Got it. Is this an avatar? What should be the size of the image? How fast should the hammer swing? Should both the sprite of Helena and the hammer be in those exact sizes? Any more details :p?

Uh, could I get the three frames of the attacking motion? Or maybe the player file to get them myself.
Unless that sprite was edited by you and isn't actually obtainable in-game. If that's the case, I got this for you, so that you can make them:

Milt.png

Got it. Is this an avatar? What should be the size of the image? How fast should the hammer swing? Should both the sprite of Helena and the hammer be in those exact sizes? Any more details :p?

Uh, could I get the three frames of the attacking motion? Or maybe the player file to get them myself.
Unless that sprite was edited by you and isn't actually obtainable in-game. If that's the case, I got this for you, so that you can make them:

Milt.png
Yeah the hammer should be a similar size. As for the swinging animation, Perhaps a use time of 30 would do. And yes, as an avatar, and if it isn't too much to ask for, as a stand alone animation as well.
And yeah It was a custom sprite so here ya go :)
Milt 2.png

Back
Top Bottom